Got a crazy idea of a fantasy battle? Want to know if Unicron would defeat the Death Star? Debate your favorite fantasy battles here!
Moderators: Supreme Convoy, Cyber Bishop, robofreak
- Motto: "Take the foolish path, it's much more fun."
- Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
One can shred a disk with his bare hands while the other knows the secret of time travel.
Who will it be?
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:46 am
- Motto: "Boston stay strong!"
- Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
You can make an argument that Stephen Hawking is a wee bit overrated as far as groundbreaking scientists go (before any of you go crazy, Hawking is still probably has more raw brain power than I will ever have). For example, he lost several science related wagers. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_wager
Chip Chase was playing with Internet and e-mail before most of us even knew it existed.
Chip Chase wins. But can he beat Kip Thorne?
- Posts: 303
- Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:09 pm
- Location: Suburban Mount Sterling, IL
- Strength: 1
- Intelligence: 8
- Speed: 4
- Endurance: 6
- Rank: 1
- Courage: 2
- Firepower: 2
- Skill: 1
Return to Fantasy Battles