Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Civil War #7 SPOILER DISCUSSION

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Postby God Sunstreaker » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:35 pm



Add a SPOILER to that link dude....
God Sunstreaker
City Commander
Posts: 3044
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2003 10:43 am

Postby Counterpunch » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:12 pm

Motto: "...and I used to be such a nice guy."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
God Sunstreaker wrote:


Add a SPOILER to that link dude....


Counterpunch wrote:The title said SPOILERS. You had your warning...
Image
User avatar
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
Posts: 15231
News Credits: 68
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:56 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby God Sunstreaker » Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:29 pm

Counterpunch wrote:
God Sunstreaker wrote:


Add a SPOILER to that link dude....


Counterpunch wrote:The title said SPOILERS. You had your warning...


It takes like a minute to edit your post. What's the big deal? I'd do it myself if I could.

And it's a new piece of info that comes after Civil War #7. If someone read #7 and came into the thread knowing everything that happened in that comic, expecting to discuss it, then clicked your link, they'd be spoiled by the new info. Have a little respect for the rest of the readers.
God Sunstreaker
City Commander
Posts: 3044
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2003 10:43 am

Postby Dynamax » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:41 pm

Motto: "Freedom is a right stupid people think gives them the right to act like idiots. It also gives me the right to kick their butts."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Why.....all I can say is why?

Why like that? He deserved better.
Image Sig by Sustain. Medicon drawn by Novawave. Alt by Phasewing.

Need to hire an artist? Go here forNovawave

Highest HMW score: Datamatrix with 90,960 xp
Dynamax
Decepticon Warlord
Posts: 8265
News Credits: 4
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 12:12 pm
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby ionacus » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:46 pm

Weapon: Saber Blade
i am shocked. why did this happen? at least we know who the fallen son is now. LONG LIVE CAPTAIN AMERICA!!!!
ionacus
City Commander
Posts: 3311
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:40 am
Location: roseville Mi
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Counterpunch » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:00 pm

Motto: "...and I used to be such a nice guy."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
God Sunstreaker wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:
God Sunstreaker wrote:


Add a SPOILER to that link dude....


Counterpunch wrote:The title said SPOILERS. You had your warning...


It takes like a minute to edit your post. What's the big deal? I'd do it myself if I could.

And it's a new piece of info that comes after Civil War #7. If someone read #7 and came into the thread knowing everything that happened in that comic, expecting to discuss it, then clicked your link, they'd be spoiled by the new info. Have a little respect for the rest of the readers.


It appears everyone else knew what they were getting into.

You came in light of the fact that there would be spoiler discussion, knew there were spoilers, and clicked on a link.

If you had been reading the past few pages, you'd see that the discussion had moved past just issue 7 to Civil War in general.

And keep smiling....this is supposed to be fun.
Image
User avatar
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
Posts: 15231
News Credits: 68
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:56 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby God Sunstreaker » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:20 pm

Counterpunch wrote:
God Sunstreaker wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:
God Sunstreaker wrote:


Add a SPOILER to that link dude....


Counterpunch wrote:The title said SPOILERS. You had your warning...


It takes like a minute to edit your post. What's the big deal? I'd do it myself if I could.

And it's a new piece of info that comes after Civil War #7. If someone read #7 and came into the thread knowing everything that happened in that comic, expecting to discuss it, then clicked your link, they'd be spoiled by the new info. Have a little respect for the rest of the readers.


It appears everyone else knew what they were getting into.

You came in light of the fact that there would be spoiler discussion, knew there were spoilers, and clicked on a link.

If you had been reading the past few pages, you'd see that the discussion had moved past just issue 7 to Civil War in general.

And keep smiling....this is supposed to be fun.


I wasn't requesting the spoiler warning for myself. I knew before it was even posted here, so I was asking out of respect for the other posters on the board.

Silly me.
God Sunstreaker
City Commander
Posts: 3044
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2003 10:43 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars
Twincast / Podcast #98:
"Combiner Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, August 14th, 2014