Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.
Moderators: robofreak, Counterpunch, Supreme Convoy, Cyber Bishop
- Motto: "Little bit o' bg, not enough to do you any harm"
- Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
but...but...it clearly says NOT A FAKE (in captial letters even)... Actually I don't know anything about this figure to say whether it's real or not. It does sound kinda suspect to not have the trailer with it.
- News Crew
- Posts: 2,842
- News Credits: 18
- Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:23 pm
- Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay
- Motto: "Bragging is the right of all awesome beings!"
- Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
Easy. His friend in the Chinese factory swipes 5 or 10 off the assembly line, sends it to him and he sells it. Counterfeit, maybe, I can't tell for sure, could quite possibly be original too
Both of the McDonalds Prime Breakdown Happy Meal Toys (sealed only)
- Posts: 458
- Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:00 am
- Location: Sydney, Australia.
- Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Auction telling NOT A FAKE = trying too hard to be convincing.
Top 5 Priorities:
1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) BW II VS-18 Powerhug vs. Autocrusher
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) RiD Landfill (regular, not the yellow)
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)
Also looking for any clear Arms Microns, like Shadow (Gora & R.A.), Hellflame and Shining (O.P. and R.A.).Preparing to move to the US!
- JelZe GoldRabbit =:3
- God Of Transformers
- Posts: 12,234
- News Credits: 18
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:45 am
- Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
- Strength: 5
- Intelligence: 9
- Speed: 8
- Endurance: 7
- Rank: 1
- Courage: 6
- Skill: 5
Return to Transformers Toys Forum