Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.
- Motto: "Keep calm and form Voltron"
- Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
but...but...it clearly says NOT A FAKE (in captial letters even)... Actually I don't know anything about this figure to say whether it's real or not. It does sound kinda suspect to not have the trailer with it.
william-james88 wrote:I am just glad the conversation has changed from just being about the butt flap
Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
- News Staff
- Posts: 3539
- News Credits: 21
- Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
- Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay
Easy. His friend in the Chinese factory swipes 5 or 10 off the assembly line, sends it to him and he sells it. Counterfeit, maybe, I can't tell for sure, could quite possibly be original too
- Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
- Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Auction telling NOT A FAKE = trying too hard to be convincing.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself
Top 5 Priorities:
1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower and Wedge (Heavy Load acquired)
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)
- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
- God Of Transformers
- Posts: 14793
- News Credits: 20
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
- Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
- Strength: 5
- Intelligence: 9
- Speed: 8
- Endurance: 7
- Rank: 1
- Courage: 6
- Skill: 5
Return to Transformers Toys Discussion