Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Court of Appeals Ruling on FCC Fairness Policy-

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Re: Court of Appeals Ruling on FCC Fairness Policy-

Postby njb902 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:31 pm

Tronus_Rex wrote:
njb902 wrote:Oh goody more words in my mouth.


No, I said your responses "boil down to", how about, "distill", or "demonstrate".

You have been dismissive, hostile, combative, rude. Part of this is in reaction to my own intensity and obvious anger. I was justified, you were never my friend, kind, nor fair. I've tried apologizing.

Now I'm calling you on your superior & childish attitude.

Yes, you've had an attitude. Stop denying it njb'. You've bristled my fur enough, now you get eat some humble pie.

>:oP

I'm focusing on the topic. You won't yank my chain again, kid. =;


Yes I do have an attitude, especially after I was told to go **** myself.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2564
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: Court of Appeals Ruling on FCC Fairness Policy-

Postby njb902 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:38 pm

Tronus_Rex wrote:
njb902 wrote:It's not my fault you don't know what the word means, or that it isn't necessarily a negative. Also the man admits to being a terrorist. I don't get your objection to the label.


Context of your statement. Implying why anyone should take him seriously.

Use proper grammar and English and stop taking your own crap out of context.


The context being that he has an axe to grind with Muslims(after he converted), Israelis, and(before he converted) Christians. So I have a hard time taking him seriously.

You should proof read your own posts before commenting on my grammar.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2564
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: Court of Appeals Ruling on FCC Fairness Policy-

Postby Shadowman » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:18 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Tronus_Rex wrote:The pearls of facts, wisdom, history, and logic I’ve just presented on this thread, is not for the three burrows. It’s for anyone who is willing to think, be fair, and hear why you shouldn't give in to fear.


I haven't been giving in to fear. I've been the one going on about how this isn't a big deal. You, however, keep talking about how horrible it all is.

"I'm not a fatalist, but the end is nigh. A bunch of people speculating on the internet proves it." That's what your posts boil down to.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28794
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Court of Appeals Ruling on FCC Fairness Policy-

Postby Blast Cannon » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:15 am

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
Tronus_Rex wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
Tronus_Rex wrote:
Rupert Murdoch is a Saudi prince?


Did I say Rupert Murdoch? No, I'm not talking about Murdoch. He founded Fox News but he's no longer in charge. Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, however is. Talal owns a media conglomerate that controls Fox News.

The "go fact yourself" is meant to be a little mean but not a full F you. It's a wordplay meant to grab your attention. Don't take it as a full...er, rude, comment. ;)

Just so you know, "fact yourself" is used by many people in a positive way, but is also used like I just did-haha! Don't take it the wrong way.

Remember also, I'm trying to be positive, but hearing dismissals of "crazy", or "made-up/BS" incenses me. It smacks of apathy, and a few other things. My ability to care, doesn't come from fear nor delusion, but because I'm aware. An educated consumer is what I am, at the very least. ;)


Sorry but you're a complete loon. >:oP

The best part is that you post from a deluded 'enlightened' perspective that is entirely presumptious. You think that everybody else must be ignorant or stupid for not giving a flying yellow monkey shit about what you're jabbering on about, when in reality I just don't care because not one part of what you and your conspiracy theorist buddies are claiming will take place.

You're barking up the wrong tree. Take to the streets.


I don't know weather to scoff, mock, laugh, or just roll my eyes. You say no one cares about my "flying yellow monkey shit". That's funny-seriously!-I cracked up when I read that. :lol: I'm going to use that image in a meme, also as a way to poke fun at myself. ;)^ Thank you, very much!

Anyway, clearly many people do and are very impassioned about this such as myself. You can see it on YouTube comment sections, comment sections in general, the countless news articles showing people who DO care.

You say I'm crazy, but you're the one ignoring how visually measurable people really care. They very obviously care. Why does it bother you so much that they, and myself to?

Also crying "no one cares", (especially when you, yourself obviously care), is not how you debate. I do wish you'd actually bother to debate me. Until you do I'll have to ignore your obvious trolling. Hopefully I'm wrong, but I would do better to reason with my smart phone then you...sigh* :HEADHURTS:


I'm glad that I amuse you. You amuse me too.

If you're using the YouTube comment sections as evidence of rational and ordinary people caring about this mumbo-jumbo then all power to you. Because all that does is expose you as neither rational or ordinary. I don't care what you and your loony friends believe. I'm just having a great time reading your theories. You're the Seibertron equivalent of those crazy people on the street reading from scripture and screaming about Sinners; despite the fact that I think that you're both loons, I can't help but get involved because I find your passive-aggressive frustration infinitely fascinating and a little bit frightening.

How can I debate made-up-shit? It's pure infantile speculation without a shred of evidence.

Guys this has turned into the best thread on here for a long time. :lol:

Edit: Also 'Garbage' Cannon - that is fantastic. :lol: :lol:
Image
We never win at home and we never win away, we lost last week and we lost today, we don't give a f*ck 'cos we're all pissed up... MCFC OK!
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9637
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Court of Appeals Ruling on FCC Fairness Policy-

Postby Tronus_Rex » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:27 pm

Petition to the White House: "Restore Net Neutrality By Directing the FCC to Classify Internet Providers as 'Common Carriers'"

I've taken a break to actually work and get away from the little brats on this thread. Anyway, I'm not surprised that credited journalists, news sites, business and legal analysts, lawyers, academics, and documented history, all cited on this thread, including a specialist who worked for the US military in a tech. position, are considered to be "YoutTube comments" :lol: by what a friend and colleague from England (working in Japan A.T.M.), called a chav".

The word; "chav", is not nice, but I don't care at the moment, I was very polite, reasonable and civil, but was repaid for respect with pig slop. My anger was valid, and this rude remark is also justified.

Maybe it's Lucas's Star War's teaching which influences them. SW sent a message that all anger is the "dark side". Well, I had my moment, it's past now, and I'm fine. I'm not even sorry for how steamed I became, as I had a right to get angry.

The negative response to my point of view is, as I'm interpreting it, my position that an unregulated market, or service such as the internet, is bad, and anarchy, harming society and the consumer. Look at all the deregulation that led to the financial collapse in '07-'08?

It may also be that we as societies in the west, in general, have had big corporations slowly "boiled the frog", society being the proverbial "frog". Look at the how religion was hijacked for the sake of corporate self-interest in the US? Also look at the PR faces of these companies on twitter and facebook.

Leaders from 12 countries are about to lock into place binding Internet censorship rules through an agreement called the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP). by OpenMedia.com

Please sign these petitions. Be proactive and a responsible consumer and citizen.

I've said that I believe regulation will likely come, and that if it doesn't, it will hurt everyone who uses the web, outside of China, and even to a degree in India.

Shady' says I'm negative because I hold to the point of view that; no regulation will certainly result in harm for everyone. I still hold to this, no regulation IS negative, but I'm positive because regulation will likely come as a result of this net neutrality issue.

I'm a moderate, with a ready mind. I'm not saying that regulation is the certainty, but a good likely outcome. That outcome, by itself, is good. The internet, the web, must be classified as a "common carrier", or we will have irresponsible corporations acting in selfish interest, and against the public interest.

The 2nd article I posted is related to this issue.
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2008/013/e/f/Joe_Ng_Megatron_by_dcjosh.jpg

Will be used at a later date ^^

Image


http://dcjosh.deviantart.com/art/Joe-Ng-Megatron-74586754
http://minohkim.deviantart.com/art/Zarak-Scorponok-335269537
User avatar
Tronus_Rex
Fuzor
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:53 am

Re: Court of Appeals Ruling on FCC Fairness Policy-

Postby Shadowman » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:13 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Tronus_Rex wrote:I've taken a break to actually work and get away from the little brats on this thread. Anyway, I'm not surprised that credited journalists, news sites, business and legal analysts, lawyers, academics, and documented history, all cited on this thread, including a specialist who worked for the US military in a tech. position, are considered to be "YoutTube comments" :lol: by what a friend and colleague from England (working in Japan A.T.M.), called a chav".

The word; "chav", is not nice, but I don't care at the moment, I was very polite, reasonable and civil, but was repaid for respect with pig slop. My anger was valid, and this rude remark is also justified.


And all of that? That's going to make us take you seriously.

Tronus_Rex wrote:The internet, the web, must be classified as a "common carrier", or we will have irresponsible corporations acting in selfish interest, and against the public interest.


It's probably just a grammar issue, but you're talking about the Internet and Web as if they're the same thing.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28794
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Court of Appeals Ruling on FCC Fairness Policy-

Postby Tronus_Rex » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:04 am

Shadowman wrote:
Tronus_Rex wrote:I've taken a break to actually work and get away from the little brats on this thread. Anyway, I'm not surprised that credited journalists, news sites, business and legal analysts, lawyers, academics, and documented history, all cited on this thread, including a specialist who worked for the US military in a tech. position, are considered to be "YoutTube comments" :lol: by what a friend and colleague from England (working in Japan A.T.M.), called a chav".

The word; "chav", is not nice, but I don't care at the moment, I was very polite, reasonable and civil, but was repaid for respect with pig slop. My anger was valid, and this rude remark is also justified.


And all of that? That's going to make us take you seriously.


No Shadow'boy, I could care less about receiving praise or respect from a fool. You trolled and were way out of line. Worse you never bothered actually to back yourself with citation. That alone says you don't know much at all.

This is an issue that is important to many who are educated and can think. I genuinely hope you'll be capable of such things as you grow in to a man.

My mistake was to first try and be respectful to a troll, and I also should have recognized your foolishness Shad' and your youthful ignorance. At least njb' tried to do some research.

The fucked up thing is I had a friend named Justin, (I will not reveal his full name), an internet personality, who was tired of the BS, part of which came from the effect of trolls, who shot himself over a week ago on a Thursday. The guy had a heart of gold and often encouraged me just through P.M., SMS text, and email. This hurt me and effected me very much, even more as I understood his pain.

The "chav" remark, as well as my being offended by brats who "troll", and think they know everything, my anger was and still is justified. So are my rude remarks.

The internet is full of intense slander, hate, and even with people who have no problem telling you to "kill yourself", or even threatening personal harm. Trying to be reasonable, fair, and honest, such as admitting mistakes, as well as forgiving-this seems foreign today. People also don't like teasing and honest-good natured-joking or kidding. I'm sick of this crap.

Shadow'boy, I hope you mature and get past your childishness. I'm gonna continue to work on my own dreams and ambitions, as well as not give up on at least offering good will.

Nice thing is, another, relatively important & well known person said online to me, actually said; "that's the most respectful thing I ever read on the internet". This in regard to me criticizing something, but saying I wasn't a fan, and said thing should be judged by it's fans. I got a lot of good feedback on that. It made me feel great and happy. I went out to enjoy our Friday with my wife and a couple friends, and on a good note.

It's probably just a grammar issue, but you're talking about the Internet and Web as if they're the same thing.


I'm aware of the difference as the "World Wide Web" is just a model for information interface using the HTTP protocol. It's another medium on the internet.

The internet, is a network of networks. It uses various protocols so that computers can talk with other computers on or through the network.

Shall we go on talking about unimportant things?
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2008/013/e/f/Joe_Ng_Megatron_by_dcjosh.jpg

Will be used at a later date ^^

Image


http://dcjosh.deviantart.com/art/Joe-Ng-Megatron-74586754
http://minohkim.deviantart.com/art/Zarak-Scorponok-335269537
User avatar
Tronus_Rex
Fuzor
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:53 am

Re: Court of Appeals Ruling on FCC Fairness Policy-

Postby Burn » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:15 am

Tronus_Rex wrote:The "chav" remark, as well as my being offended by brats who "troll", and think they know everything, my anger was and still is justified. So are my rude remarks.


No, they're not.

You are, in no way, shape, or fashion, above the rules of these forums.

I've let this thread go for a while just to see how things would progress. Suffice to say, I'm actually incredibly disappointed.

If you wish for this thread to remain open, then I suggest you try to have a civilised discussion without feeling the need to resort to petty childish insults.

That goes for everyone else involved. All parties are guilty in some small way.

If you wish to discuss this with me, feel free to PM me. Otherwise, you can get the thread back onto topic with those who wish to discuss it in a mature manner.
Image

T-Macksimus wrote:If you have any high hopes or expectations you might as well leave them at the door because I will bet a shiny new Titan class Metroplex that Hasbro is going to screw us over on Arcee... AGAIN!

Did I win the bet? Vote now!
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38118
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Court of Appeals Ruling on FCC Fairness Policy-

Postby Tronus_Rex » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:18 am

Burn wrote:
Tronus_Rex wrote:The "chav" remark, as well as my being offended by brats who "troll", and think they know everything, my anger was and still is justified. So are my rude remarks.


No, they're not.

You are, in no way, shape, or fashion, above the rules of these forums.

I've let this thread go for a while just to see how things would progress. Suffice to say, I'm actually incredibly disappointed.

If you wish for this thread to remain open, then I suggest you try to have a civilised discussion without feeling the need to resort to petty childish insults.

That goes for everyone else involved. All parties are guilty in some small way.

If you wish to discuss this with me, feel free to PM me. Otherwise, you can get the thread back onto topic with those who wish to discuss it in a mature manner.


You're 100% correct burn, I do apologize as I'm not above the rules of the forum.
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2008/013/e/f/Joe_Ng_Megatron_by_dcjosh.jpg

Will be used at a later date ^^

Image


http://dcjosh.deviantart.com/art/Joe-Ng-Megatron-74586754
http://minohkim.deviantart.com/art/Zarak-Scorponok-335269537
User avatar
Tronus_Rex
Fuzor
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:53 am

Re: Court of Appeals Ruling on FCC Fairness Policy-

Postby Shadowman » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:37 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Tronus_Rex wrote:The fucked up thing is I had a friend named Justin, (I will not reveal his full name), an internet personality, who was tired of the BS, part of which came from the effect of trolls, who shot himself over a week ago on a Thursday.


Justin "JewWario" Carmical. And you're trying to use his suicide against me. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28794
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Court of Appeals Ruling on FCC Fairness Policy-

Postby njb902 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:45 am

Haven't I been saying, for the whole thread, that the FCC is probably going to end up in control of this issue anyways?
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2564
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: Court of Appeals Ruling on FCC Fairness Policy-

Postby Tronus_Rex » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:52 am

Shadowman wrote:
Tronus_Rex wrote:The fucked up thing is I had a friend named Justin, (I will not reveal his full name), an internet personality, who was tired of the BS, part of which came from the effect of trolls, who shot himself over a week ago on a Thursday.


Justin "JewWario" Carmical. And you're trying to use his suicide against me. You should be ashamed of yourself.


Maybe you're right Shadowman. But he literally was my friend, that is not a lie.

I did mean to shame, because you did call me crazy and other things Shadowman. Perhaps in this environment, that wasn't called for, it hadn't gotten as bad as it can get. I've seen far worse online environments that would though. And I've been on the receiving end of such too, and worse. Trolling can turn in to harassment. That seems a trend as of late.

I will not judge, but just ask Burn to PM everyone involved.

Shadowman, and this is not meant to shame you, just to explain where I'm coming from, Justin was being called things like "stupid", "crazy", and other things. That effected me greatly, too. Esp. when this was revealed.

(Please don't tell me I'm full of crap in this regard, Shadowman. This is reality. This has effected me also. PLEASE try and understand.)

We are all guilty on this thread, and I am sorry for going over the line too. I'm not above recent stress that I seem to find everywhere, and I'm hearing from by, seemingly everyone as of late.
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2008/013/e/f/Joe_Ng_Megatron_by_dcjosh.jpg

Will be used at a later date ^^

Image


http://dcjosh.deviantart.com/art/Joe-Ng-Megatron-74586754
http://minohkim.deviantart.com/art/Zarak-Scorponok-335269537
User avatar
Tronus_Rex
Fuzor
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:53 am

Re: Court of Appeals Ruling on FCC Fairness Policy-

Postby Shadowman » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:15 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
If he was really your friend, you wouldn't be using his death to try and guilt-trip people. I am being real with you right now: You should be ashamed and embarrassed with yourself for having brought that up the way you did.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28794
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Court of Appeals Ruling on FCC Fairness Policy-

Postby Tronus_Rex » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:52 am

Shadowman wrote:If he was really your friend, you wouldn't be using his death to try and guilt-trip people. I am being real with you right now: You should be ashamed and embarrassed with yourself for having brought that up the way you did.


As his friend, given I started name calling too, you're correct Shadowman. But you're hands are not clean either. You and 'Cannon started name calling first.

I've learned to reply and face such things, because ignoring does nothing, or very little. However, it didn't get as bad, not even nearly as bad, as I have seen and even received. Even as heated as it got, there was no full blown harassment. Justin was on the receiving end of such, he was called "stupid", "old", "backward", "full of himself", full of BS, and also "crazy" and even having Alzheimers.

He was also called MUCH worse, but I don't need to mention that hear. No one har went that far until I ignorantly used a word I mistook to be akin to "yuppie". But I myself had been repeatedly called crazy, full of myself, and dumb, ETC. I was attacked, and I didn't cross the line until provoked. You were guilty of that to Shadowman.

My fault was that my response broke the rules and also went too far. I "sinned in my anger" But my anger was provoked, it didn't come out of nowhere, & you helped to fuel it Shadowman.

In the context of my own name calling, I'm guilty of this shame, and so are you, Shadowman, as well as 'Cannon.

I will take my ow shame, this standard, and apologize. Nothing terrible came from this, but the pain is still there. My mentioning Justin is NOT unwarranted, nor unjustified. But I must own my own guilt too.

I "sinned in my anger". I should have replied in a better manner. But I alone am not guilty.

I will take no more "how dare you" comments Shadowman. I will not cross the line either, but you have never apologized for anything Shadowman. You're just as guilty of name calling as I am. I did not react to nothing, you had a big part in provoking me, just because you didn't like what I had to say.

Back to the point about Justin, no one harassed anyone. But we all were given to name calling, which is still valid for me to point out. I was guilty of that too.
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2008/013/e/f/Joe_Ng_Megatron_by_dcjosh.jpg

Will be used at a later date ^^

Image


http://dcjosh.deviantart.com/art/Joe-Ng-Megatron-74586754
http://minohkim.deviantart.com/art/Zarak-Scorponok-335269537
User avatar
Tronus_Rex
Fuzor
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:53 am

Re: Court of Appeals Ruling on FCC Fairness Policy-

Postby Shadowman » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:17 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
What is wrong with you? It's like you're reading things I haven't even posted. I'm not saying anything about name-calling; I'm saying you should be ashamed of trying to guilt-trip people by bringing up a "friend's" suicide, but you're completely dodging that, and in fact you keep doing it.

It's incredibly sad that I have to spell this out for you.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28794
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Court of Appeals Ruling on FCC Fairness Policy-

Postby Burn » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:39 am

Hey guys! Thanks for ignoring the Moderator! Image

I was content to let things slide. But, given that both Tronus and Shadowman have opted to ignore me, I'm going to lock this and turn it over to Cyber Bishop.

Well done guys.
Image

T-Macksimus wrote:If you have any high hopes or expectations you might as well leave them at the door because I will bet a shiny new Titan class Metroplex that Hasbro is going to screw us over on Arcee... AGAIN!

Did I win the bet? Vote now!
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38118
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Court of Appeals Ruling on FCC Fairness Policy-

Postby Cyber Bishop » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:52 pm

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Warnings given. Anyone else want to not follow the forum rules? When a mod has to step in and ask for things to calm down and no one backs down that is breaking the rules.

general-rules-for-seibertron-com-s-forums-t14626.php

1. No flaming, trolling, harassing, or baiting other guests.
Flaming should be self evident, trolling means to make posts or threads for the intended purpose of starting an argument, while baiting is any post intended to make another user resort to flaming. Harassment means following a user or group of users around through multiple threads to flame them, bait them, or otherwise cause them to want to avoid the boards because of a user's actions towards them. If there is a discussion and there ends up some sort of disagreement on someones personal opinion, simply try and respect each others opinions without forcing them on others.



11. Mod's the Word
If a moderator/administrator has to step in and hand out warnings/bans or other disciplines adhere to their wishes. Do not treat the warning as grounds for a personal vendetta. Warnings are carefully thought out, and flaming, bating, threatening or harassing a staff member because of it will only lead to a harsher reprimand.
Image

http://www.facebook.com/cyberbishop

501st Legion Deputy Forum Admin
Bast Alpha Garrison GWL
TK/ID/SL: 2926
User avatar
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18555
News Credits: 11
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 4:04 am
Location: New Orleans
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014