Creative Roundup, May 20 2012

This thread is dedicated to the discussion of Transformers customization. Post tips, ideas and sources here.

Re: Creative Roundup, May 20 2012

Postby Hotrodimust » Sat May 26, 2012 8:01 pm

chonosmoon wrote:The FOC / WFC Soundwave is on eBay with 24 hours remaining!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270980365142?ss ... 069wt_1140

It's a custom
Hotrodimust
Combiner
Posts: 461
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:13 pm
Watch Hotrodimust on YouTube
Buy from Hotrodimust on eBay

Re: Creative Roundup, May 20 2012

Postby Burn » Sat May 26, 2012 8:14 pm

Hotrodimust wrote:
chonosmoon wrote:The FOC / WFC Soundwave is on eBay with 24 hours remaining!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270980365142?ss ... 069wt_1140

It's a custom

Which was featured in this round up. So what are you getting at exactly?
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 43420
News Credits: 93
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Creative Roundup, May 20 2012

Postby Hotrodimust » Sat May 26, 2012 8:17 pm

Burn wrote:
Hotrodimust wrote:
chonosmoon wrote:The FOC / WFC Soundwave is on eBay with 24 hours remaining!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270980365142?ss ... 069wt_1140

It's a custom

Which was featured in this round up. So what are you getting at exactly?

Ohhhhh I didn't realize what topic this was under make sense now lol. I thought you were just telling us one was up for sale on eBay like in box new sorry bout that
Hotrodimust
Combiner
Posts: 461
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:13 pm
Watch Hotrodimust on YouTube
Buy from Hotrodimust on eBay

Re: Creative Roundup, May 20 2012

Postby Skyfire77 » Sun May 27, 2012 8:13 am

Motto: "Science can't move forward without heaps!"
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Hotrodimust wrote:
Skyfire77 wrote:
Hotrodimust wrote:How do you get pics up here I have a couple customs I'd like to share


Easiest way is to upload them to a photo-sharing site (Photobucket, Imageshack, Flickr, etc.) then insert the links (img code, with the square brackets) into your post here.

The only problem is I'm always on my iPad never my pc and I'm not sure if I can upload pictures to photobucket or any other site from my iPad. I guess there is only one way to find out because I don't like sitting at my computer desk and using my desk top lol


FWIW, Photobucket has an iPad app.
Image
User avatar
Skyfire77
Headmaster
Posts: 1126
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:03 pm
Location: Bethel Park, PA
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Creative Roundup, May 20 2012

Postby Hotrodimust » Sun May 27, 2012 3:07 pm

Skyfire77 wrote:
Hotrodimust wrote:
Skyfire77 wrote:
Hotrodimust wrote:How do you get pics up here I have a couple customs I'd like to share


Easiest way is to upload them to a photo-sharing site (Photobucket, Imageshack, Flickr, etc.) then insert the links (img code, with the square brackets) into your post here.

The only problem is I'm always on my iPad never my pc and I'm not sure if I can upload pictures to photobucket or any other site from my iPad. I guess there is only one way to find out because I don't like sitting at my computer desk and using my desk top lol


FWIW, Photobucket has an iPad app.

Thanks for the info
Hotrodimust
Combiner
Posts: 461
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:13 pm
Watch Hotrodimust on YouTube
Buy from Hotrodimust on eBay

Previous

Return to Transtopian Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Collectors Club 2014 Figure Subscription 2.0 Fisitron Unopened New - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 33 minutes 14 seconds
transformers collectors club fisitron - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 50 minutes 26 seconds
TRANSFORMERS COLLECTORS CLUB Jackpot TFCC Timelines Sealed Autobot Decepticon - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 29 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club TFCC 1.0 Scourge Nemesis Prime MIB UNUSED - Time Remaining: 6 days 6 hours 9 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Timelines TCC TFSS 2.0 Rewind Eject - Time Remaining: 9 days 1 hour 12 minutes 54 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--FISITRON FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 9 days 7 hours 20 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers TFCC Club Exclusive Scourge 2013 TFSS MIB Unused - Time Remaining: 10 days 3 hours 4 minutes 36 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--CIRCUIT FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 10 days 5 hours 30 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #163 - Through The Space Hole
Twincast / Podcast #163:
"Through The Space Hole"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, January 7th, 2017
Website Security Test