Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Critical low age at WFC

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: Critical low age at WFC

Postby Shockwave Superior » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:49 pm

Tweezy wrote:
Shockwave Superior wrote:
respect? what do you know about respect?

a modest amount, nothing too impressive

Shockwave Superior wrote: complaining on 100 threads per day will not gain you respect, (which i am sure you do)

I think my post count would be a lot higher if I spent every day complaining in at least 100 threads.
Shockwave Superior wrote:
you probably know nothing about respect.

I could say the same thing about you and humility
Shockwave Superior wrote:
FYI Respect is NOT a food. in case you were wondering.

No, but hot dogs are, and I don't know about you, but I love hot dogs!
Shockwave Superior wrote:
who's next in line for free insults by Shockwave Superior!?

Probably the next person to try and call you out on sportsmanship
Shockwave Superior wrote:
BTW i no nothing about good game except when i end up with a 27 kill streak i say: "good game."
It's a start I suppose

Shockwave Superior wrote:
then i say : "TO MYSELF HAHAHAH YOU LOSERS! YOU CALL YOUR SELF A GAMER? HOW PATHETIC!"
then the host leaves and the Pwnage cycle continues. :lol:

Did anyone else think of the bebop cola machine (Sealab 2021) when they read this?
"And I say to myself.... I need exact chaaaange"

Shockwave Superior wrote:hope you like my comment. :D

It gave me a rather hearty chuckle.


alright, you sir are a failure. i would like to prove it right now. if you have the guts (which i sure you don't) you would add me on psn right now (wrestlemania0226) go agasnt me, be destroyed badly, complain on how i was "hacking" go on several websites and try to find GOOD insults (like the ones you DIDN'T gave me) be shouted by your mom on how your past your bedtime, and after a good ten minutes, you might ask yourself
"why the !@#$ am i not epic like this guy?" go to bed, think about it,
finally search for advice, try to act cool, realize that you have to drop the gay logo to be cool, and FINALLY
delete all your comments you made and we'll ALL pretend like it NEVER happened.
Shockwave Superior
Minibot
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:53 am

Re: Critical low age at WFC

Postby Tweezy » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:00 pm

Motto: "There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there was only one dude left, because that was the point"
Shockwave Superior wrote:alright, you sir are a failure. i would like to prove it right now. if you have the guts (which i sure you don't) you would add me on psn right now (wrestlemania0226) go agasnt me, be destroyed badly,
I'd love to go against you and lose but I neither own a PS3, nor have I ever played war for cybertron. Sadly all my money goes to food and school supplies. If for some reason I ever do end up owning a PS3, and war for cybertron, I would be honored to duke it out and have some epic pwnage served up at my expense.
Shockwave Superior wrote:
complain on how i was "hacking"
I don't complain about hackers, I try and best them despite their handicap
Shockwave Superior wrote: go on several websites and try to find GOOD insults (like the one you just gave me) be shouted by your mom on how your past your bedtime,
I wasn't aware that I was insulting you

Shockwave Superior wrote:
and after a good ten minutes, you might ask yourself "why the !@#$ am i not epic like this guy?" go to bed, think about it,

Probably because I'm not good at WFC
Shockwave Superior wrote:
finally search for advice, try to act cool, realize that you have to drop the gay logo to be cool, and FINALLY
delete all your comments you made and we'll ALL pretend like it NEVER happened.

But... but I like my gay logo...
Posting and You!
Image
Click my sig for fun times
User avatar
Tweezy
Gestalt
Posts: 2165
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:13 pm
Location: Somewhere in time and space.

Re: Critical low age at WFC

Postby Blitzfire » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:56 pm

Motto: "Not all who wander are lost..."
Weapon: Centigrade Flame-Thrower
Shadowman wrote:Yeah, I saw that one coming. Man, you are so predictable, you know that?


Really? Do tell. It appears you're the one with the crystal ball, after all. Although, last time you were operating it you were apparently suffering from a cold and about fifty other ailments when diagnosing your competition.

Shadowman wrote:
Blitzfire wrote:[Psychobabble, assumptions, failed attempts at getting a rise out of me]


Man, that psychology degree really pays for itself, huh? Diagnosing people you don't know, based on, what, maybe a few dozen posts if you've been following me around the site? But, to reiterate my point: I still don't care what you think of me. Simple as that. Honestly, if you're expecting to get some kind of rise out of me, or to force me to have some great epiphany, you're doing it wrong. Because to me, you're just some kid with a grudge and an ego. Perhaps also a psychology degree, you really put it to work here.

But if you find it funny and I find it funny, (I don't consider post counts to be an e-peen like you do) why CAN'T we continue with this witch hunt? I look forward to how you're going to pick apart this post with more psychobabble and baseless assumptions.


"I'm going to counter your wild assumptions with even wilder assumptions!"

Did you ever see that Itchy & Scratchy cartoon where the two were drawing increasingly large weaponry?

Growing up with three siblings taught me that I don't need to break one into tears of confession or goad a reaction to justify my actions or otherwise succeed at what I'm trying to achieve. In fact, it would be simply foolish to expect you to bend over and just take "it". Granting you some sort of epiphany is something I neither care for not wish to accomplish.

I just find it humourous that you run a consistent cycle of high-horsery with no real sense of modesty whatsoever and yet boast to be just in your calling. Deep down where it counts, you can claim whatever you wish; you and I both know who's right.
Blitzfire
Micromaster
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:16 am
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 4

Re: Critical low age at WFC

Postby Shadowman » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:10 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Tweezy wrote:
Shockwave Superior wrote:
finally search for advice, try to act cool, realize that you have to drop the gay logo to be cool, and FINALLY
delete all your comments you made and we'll ALL pretend like it NEVER happened.

But... but I like my gay logo...


Oh, you have tons of logos, I've seen them. Just pick a new one. Er...not the one with the two guys who are...well, you know the ones I mean.

Blitzfire wrote:[lots of stuff]


Yes, but you forgot one thing: I don't care.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28798
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Critical low age at WFC

Postby Tweezy » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:19 pm

Motto: "There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there was only one dude left, because that was the point"
Shadowman wrote:Oh, you have tons of logos, I've seen them. Just pick a new one. Er...not the one with the two guys who are...well, you know the ones I mean.

Remember, we agreed that I would destroy the logo. Especially after what happened LAST time...
--
I should probably stop posting in this thread, as I have nothing of value to contribute to its intended topic
Posting and You!
Image
Click my sig for fun times
User avatar
Tweezy
Gestalt
Posts: 2165
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:13 pm
Location: Somewhere in time and space.

Re: Critical low age at WFC

Postby Dead Metal » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:08 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Yea guys, cool it.

It would be nice if you guys acted a little more mature and stopped pimping out your non-existent e-penis.

This is a game, a game is supposed to be fun and a way to kill too much free time if it becomes so important to you that you have to boost about how many people you beat at it because you wait more time on the game than they do, you need help.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13686
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Critical low age at WFC

Postby Prime Riblet » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:09 am

Motto: "Mottos! We need no stinking mottos!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
[quote="Tweezy--
I should probably stop posting in this thread, as I have nothing of value to contribute to its intended topic[/quote]

This is a very good idea for everyone involved at this point. The insults, bickering, general disrespect and occassional foul language will end immediately. It is getting ridiculous at this point. That horse died a while back, so stop beating the heck out of it. Thank you.
Image
User avatar
Prime Riblet
Godmaster
Posts: 1956
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:08 am
Location: Rochester, MN U.S.A.
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: Critical low age at WFC

Postby Cyber Bishop » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:07 am

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Thanks for handling this.. This thread has gotten a bit heated and needs to cool down.. No warnings will be given at this minute, however if it picks back up warnings will be issued.
Image

http://www.facebook.com/cyberbishop

501st Legion Deputy Forum Admin
Bast Alpha Garrison GWL
TK/ID/SL: 2926
User avatar
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18557
News Credits: 11
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 4:04 am
Location: New Orleans
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay

Re: Critical low age at WFC

Postby GEEWUN » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:57 am

Motto: ""I'm not Psychotic... just Crazy!!!""
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Dead Metal wrote:Yea guys, cool it.

It would be nice if you guys acted a little more mature and stopped pimping out your non-existent e-penis.

This is a game, a game is supposed to be fun and a way to kill too much free time if it becomes so important to you that you have to boost about how many people you beat at it because you wait more time on the game than they do, you need help.


seriously there is no point on bragging on how good you are, let your actions (within the game, don;t go kill each other in real life) speak louder than your words.

Oh, Shockwave Superior, here's the definition of prowess- http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/prowess

see the second definition aka it means skill/ability...
Image
User avatar
GEEWUN
Pretender
Posts: 733
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:38 pm
Location: classified
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Critical low age at WFC

Postby Shockwave Superior » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:40 am

Tweezy wrote:
Shockwave Superior wrote:alright, you sir are a failure. i would like to prove it right now. if you have the guts (which i sure you don't) you would add me on psn right now (wrestlemania0226) go agasnt me, be destroyed badly,
I'd love to go against you and lose but I neither own a PS3, nor have I ever played war for cybertron. Sadly all my money goes to food and school supplies. If for some reason I ever do end up owning a PS3, and war for cybertron, I would be honored to duke it out and have some epic pwnage served up at my expense.
Shockwave Superior wrote:
complain on how i was "hacking"
I don't complain about hackers, I try and best them despite their handicap
Shockwave Superior wrote: go on several websites and try to find GOOD insults (like the one you just gave me) be shouted by your mom on how your past your bedtime,
I wasn't aware that I was insulting you

Shockwave Superior wrote:
and after a good ten minutes, you might ask yourself "why the !@#$ am i not epic like this guy?" go to bed, think about it,

Probably because I'm not good at WFC
Shockwave Superior wrote:
finally search for advice, try to act cool, realize that you have to drop the gay logo to be cool, and FINALLY
delete all your comments you made and we'll ALL pretend like it NEVER happened.

But... but I like my gay logo...




*FACEPALM*
wow. you don't have a ps3, you dont even have wfc WHICH IS WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT and yet you post on this with your gay logo while everyone is trying hard to ignore you,
wow.

dude stop posting please.

btw i can't believe i'm doing this, but i must agree with shadowman.
drop the gay logo. seriously.
Shockwave Superior
Minibot
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:53 am

Re: Critical low age at WFC

Postby Shockwave Superior » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:46 am

Shadowman wrote:
Shockwave Superior wrote:haha you are good. 11? sorry but there is a word what's it called...oh yeah.
LYING.


It's called being wrong. Man, you really aren't out to make friends, huh?

Shockwave Superior wrote:high school? please. right now i have more important things to worry about then high school.


"Priorities" look it up. There's little else more important than a high school education, and again I speak from experience.


friends?
please bro, just because i happen to be raw pwnage
post on a ONLINE THREAD
keep telling people to get OUT OF THIS
doesn't mean i have no FRIENDS.
please i think you are smart to figure that out.
lying, wrong, what's the difference. the person got the wrong answer anyways....
Shockwave Superior
Minibot
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:53 am

Re: Critical low age at WFC

Postby JetOptimus23 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:53 am

Motto: "I hecked up"
Weapon: Dirge Gun
Shockwave Superior wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Shockwave Superior wrote:haha you are good. 11? sorry but there is a word what's it called...oh yeah.
LYING.


It's called being wrong. Man, you really aren't out to make friends, huh?

Shockwave Superior wrote:high school? please. right now i have more important things to worry about then high school.


"Priorities" look it up. There's little else more important than a high school education, and again I speak from experience.


friends?
please bro, just because i happen to be raw pwnage
post on a ONLINE THREAD
keep telling people to get OUT OF THIS
doesn't mean i have no FRIENDS.


You may not me making any new friends, but you're making a lot of new enimies. Just warning you, you might want to cool it down a bit WM. Be like me, maaaaaaan. 8)
please i think you are smart to figure that out.
lying, wrong, what's the difference. the person got the wrong answer anyways....
PROFESSIONAL ARMADA APOLOGIST

Currently on a quest to collect as many Unicron Trilogy toys as possible...maybe even complete the collection...
Image
LONKIN PARK
User avatar
JetOptimus23
Godmaster
Posts: 1677
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:30 am
Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: Critical low age at WFC

Postby Prime Riblet » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:57 am

Motto: "Mottos! We need no stinking mottos!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Shockwave Superior-please check your PMs. You will find a message there. It was clearly stated:

Cyber Bishop wrote:This thread has gotten a bit heated and needs to cool down.. No warnings will be given at this minute, however if it picks back up warnings will be issued.


You did not heed this warning.
Image
User avatar
Prime Riblet
Godmaster
Posts: 1956
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:08 am
Location: Rochester, MN U.S.A.
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: Critical low age at WFC

Postby Shockwave Superior » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:17 am

Prime Riblet wrote:Shockwave Superior-please check your PMs. You will find a message there. It was clearly stated:

Cyber Bishop wrote:This thread has gotten a bit heated and needs to cool down.. No warnings will be given at this minute, however if it picks back up warnings will be issued.


You did not heed this warning.


coming from the guy with the ear biter boxer pic lol, ya we all had have warnings, heck i had, i already had 1 a week ago. this is a controversial issue, and i hope they shut this thread down...

lol joking. this is epic. 4 people all out arguing at an all out war over this issue in what seems to be years..
Shockwave Superior
Minibot
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:53 am

Re: Critical low age at WFC

Postby Shockwave Superior » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:19 am

Prime Riblet wrote:Shockwave Superior-please check your PMs. You will find a message there. It was clearly stated:

Cyber Bishop wrote:This thread has gotten a bit heated and needs to cool down.. No warnings will be given at this minute, however if it picks back up warnings will be issued.


You did not heed this warning.


i have a question though, if we somehow get "banned" can we make another account? just asking
Shockwave Superior
Minibot
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:53 am

Re: Critical low age at WFC

Postby Shockwave Superior » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:23 am

GEEWUN wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:Yea guys, cool it.

It would be nice if you guys acted a little more mature and stopped pimping out your non-existent e-penis.

This is a game, a game is supposed to be fun and a way to kill too much free time if it becomes so important to you that you have to boost about how many people you beat at it because you wait more time on the game than they do, you need help.


seriously there is no point on bragging on how good you are, let your actions (within the game, don;t go kill each other in real life) speak louder than your words.

Oh, Shockwave Superior, here's the definition of prowess- http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/prowess

see the second definition aka it means skill/ability...


=o ooo sorry bro, i didn't mean to diss you.
Shockwave Superior
Minibot
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:53 am

Re: Critical low age at WFC

Postby Shockwave Superior » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:27 am

well, this is BS im sorry for being so epic site moderators, but still, look how much attention this thread has gotten, it started with the 4th page, now we are up to 11 !!!
would you REALLY like to shut this thing down?
seriously, im sure im not the only one with a warning, am i right? anyway, this thread is for epic people and just people who want to look at ugly fight and see who stands at top. i agree this has taken an ugly turn, but isn't that the fun part?
:twisted:

-Shockwave Superior
Shockwave Superior
Minibot
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:53 am

Re: Critical low age at WFC

Postby Counterpunch » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:33 am

Motto: "...and I used to be such a nice guy."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Shockwave Superior, you're done. Your attention grabbing is over.

If you continue to pursue this kind of attitude on the boards, when you are banned, you will be IP banned meaning that all attempts at making a new account (which is against the rules for the record) will fail.
Image
User avatar
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
Posts: 15219
News Credits: 68
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:56 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014