- Motto: ""A high speed pursuit is just my style""
- Weapon: Shotgun
ok, so I'd like to make some custom decals for my deluxe class animated Bumblebee.
my plan is to put the decals on his arms/door panels. i dont have much to work with, only a Paint program on my computer, so, I'd like to paste or glue the decals, onto the figure, but before i do that, i think i will tape decals on to be sure i like them, the paste them on with a sutiable form of glue.
I'd use better decal sheets but i have none.
heres the thing, i havent made the decals yet, and im uncertain as to which sort of decals to create,
i was thinkong, one of the following,
1. extra autobot symbols, in the doors/arms.
2. replace all autobot symbols with deceptiocon symbols or minicon symbols.
3. A set of love/heart decals.
4. Cobra/ Gi-Joe emblems to replace autobot symbols.
or something else, im open to suggestions...
this is the first custom anthing that I might be able to complete.
Megatron lives on in all ages of time and space!