There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.
I recently purchased a 1990 Dai Atlas complete in box. He is in good condition and so is the box. I couldnt find a price for him so woundering roughly what he is worth. Thanks!
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:12 pm
- Motto: "My banjo is everything; defeat is ukelele"
- Posts: 1690
- News Credits: 2
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:51 am
- Location: UK, Surrey
- Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
MaximusRodimus wrote:I recently purchased a 1990 Dai Atlas complete in box. He is in good condition and so is the box. I couldnt find a price for him so woundering roughly what he is worth. Thanks!
Can you take a picture of the box? There is a small chance of you having a fake, identifiable by C-888 on the box, instead of his real number, C-348.
Top 5 Priorities:
1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) BW II VS-18 Powerhug vs. Autocrusher
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)Preparing to move to the US!
- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
- God Of Transformers
- Posts: 14306
- News Credits: 20
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
- Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
- Strength: 5
- Intelligence: 9
- Speed: 8
- Endurance: 7
- Rank: 1
- Courage: 6
- Skill: 5
Return to Transformers General Discussion
Registered users: Acelister, Argonus, Bing [Bot], callummorgan, dalekslayer96, Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], monstrinhotron, Mr O, MSN NewsBlogs, MSNbot Media, Optimutt, RK_Striker_JK_5, robotmel, Samurai Bludgeon, TheCyclonus, Tsutsukakushi, Yahoo [Bot]