daily trivia

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Re: daily trivia

Postby njb902 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:04 pm

The answer to yesterday's question was B. Yangtze River, congratulations d_sel1.

Today's trivia question of zoom zoom.

How many miles of Interstate are there in the United States?

A. 47,714

B. 59,369

C.15,097

D.7
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:50 am

Re: daily trivia

Postby d_sel1 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:18 pm

Motto: "Where is this global warming that scientists talk about this winter?"
Weapon: Neptune Sword
njb902 wrote:The answer to yesterday's question was B. Yangtze River, congratulations d_sel1.

Today's trivia question of zoom zoom.

How many miles of Interstate are there in the United States?

A. 47,714

B. 59,369

C.15,097

D.7


B?
User avatar
d_sel1
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:09 pm
Location: Suburban Mount Sterling, IL
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Re: daily trivia

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:37 pm

njb902 wrote:

How many miles of Interstate are there in the United States?

D.7
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18343
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

Re: daily trivia

Postby PrymeStriker » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:39 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
:-?

I'm torn between A & B. Since one is kind of "taken," my answer will be A) 47,714
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5781
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: daily trivia

Postby njb902 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:59 pm

PrymeStriker wrote::-?

I'm torn between A & B. Since one is kind of "taken," my answer will be A) 47,714


Don't feel that you have to pick a different answer if one is "taken" that you think is right.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:50 am

Re: daily trivia

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:20 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
njb902 wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote::-?

I'm torn between A & B. Since one is kind of "taken," my answer will be A) 47,714


Don't feel that you have to pick a different answer if one is "taken" that you think is right.


Okay. I'll stick with A, though. I'll keep this in mind for future questions.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5781
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: daily trivia

Postby njb902 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:36 pm

The answer to yesterday's question was A. 47,714, congratulations PrymeStriker.

Today's trivia question.

Who won the 1994 world series?
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:50 am

Re: daily trivia

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:44 am

njb902 wrote:The answer to yesterday's question was A. 47,714, congratulations PrymeStriker.


No it's not. It's 7.

Who won the 1994 world series?



Nobody. Those 'roided-up, over-priced crybabies went on strike that year because there wasn't enough cream in their lattes, canceling the playoffs.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18343
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

Re: daily trivia

Postby njb902 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:23 am

Hmmmmm a challenge on a ruling, let's send it up to the booth. Oh sorry Rodimus Prime but the ruling on the field stands, you have been charged with a time out.

However Rodimus is right about the answer to yesterday's trivia question, there was indeed no World Series in 1994 due to a strike.

Today's trivia question.

Mushrooms shouldn't be eaten because?

A. They smell funny.

B. All to often they have dirt in them when you bite down.

C. They are a type of fungus and since fungus grows on your feet well that's just nasty.

D. I like this spoon
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:50 am

Re: daily trivia

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:53 pm

njb902 wrote: Mushrooms shouldn't be eaten because?

C. They are a type of fungus and since fungus grows on your feet well that's just nasty.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18343
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

Re: daily trivia

Postby njb902 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:06 pm

Well I think I'm done with this. If anyone wishes to continue be my guest, but I'm out.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:50 am

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers ENEMY red/blue Rumble/Frenzy from an Encore Soundblaster MINT - Time Remaining: 22 days 23 hours 14 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers WINGTHING Orange Ratbat from an Encore Soundblaster MINT - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 29 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece MP-02 Frenzy from a genuine TRU Soundwave MINT - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 44 minutes
Transformers Masterpiece Soundblaster MP-13B part / piece - Megatron - Time Remaining: 22 days 19 hours 14 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers G1 Action Master Optimus Prime C8 nice figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 59 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece MP-02 LASERBEAK NM/MINT - Time Remaining: 8 days 18 hours 44 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers ROTF DEVASTATOR Revenge of the Fallen - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 59 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers Prime Cyberverse Optimus Maximus - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 14 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory
Twincast / Podcast #156:
"Gestalt Theory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, September 24th, 2016