Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Darth Maul -Vs- Dead Pool -Vs- Deathstroke the Terminator

Got a crazy idea of a fantasy battle? Want to know if Unicron would defeat the Death Star? Debate your favorite fantasy battles here!

Darth Maul -Vs- Dead Pool -Vs- Deathstroke the Terminator

Postby Jack Hallows » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:15 am

Motto: "no man is safe from this blade i'm packin.. i have dreams where i'm fallin', but as i hit the ground, i wake up laughin'..."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Image
Darth Maul:
terrifying sith lord
apex physical combatant, dark side enhanced fighting abilities
use of force powers
double bladed lightsaber
unmatched battle prowess & skill
channels pain into power

vs.

Image
Dead Pool:
experimental mutant weapon
healing factor
superhuman stamina, agility, and reflexes
master martial artist
master swordsman and marksman
enemies find his mouth distracting

vs.

Image
Deathstroke:
mysterious mercenary/assassin
enhanced physical & mental attributes
healing factor
skilled armed/unarmed combatant
master tactician and strategist, skillful manipulation
access to hi-tech equipment
Image
User avatar
Jack Hallows
Vehicon
Posts: 300
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:42 am
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
Watch Jack Hallows on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Re: Darth Maul -Vs- Dead Pool -Vs- Deathstroke the Terminator

Postby BeastProwl » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:16 am

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Darth Maul.
Deadpool and Deathstroke would fight each other, until deadpool won, then Maul would jump in and slice him up. Deadpool would probably survive, but what good would he be in little pieces? Darth Maul would then (Probably) Take the pieces to his master, and his master would either:
A. Keep them for his amusement and study, or
B. Burn them.
I didn't even mention the things Darth Maul could have done with the force here either.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6077
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Darth Maul -Vs- Dead Pool -Vs- Deathstroke the Terminator

Postby Wigglez » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:40 pm

Motto: "I refuse to breathe the breath of the failure!"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
First, the Terminator would be destroyed. That's just an annoyance. Dead Pool and Deathstroke would team up against Maul and both die after Dead Pool: Decapitation. Deathstroke: Cut in half. Verticly. And mauk would just put his hood back up and walk away. Double sided light saber never loses. I don't care who you are.
"There is no escape but death. Your life is just a murder train a comin'."
-Dethklok
Image
User avatar
Wigglez
Headmaster
Posts: 1146
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 1:39 pm
Location: In a hot tub, in a sauna, in a volcano, on the sun, during a solar flare and I'm still cold as f***
Watch Wigglez on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Darth Maul -Vs- Dead Pool -Vs- Deathstroke the Terminator

Postby Dead Metal » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:15 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Darth Maul dies first, then Deathstroke.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13816
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Darth Maul -Vs- Dead Pool -Vs- Deathstroke the Terminator

Postby Twitchythe3rd » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:05 pm

Motto: "I burn and I plunder as it suits my desire."
Weapon: Fireball Cannon
Darth Maul and Deathstroke will commit suicide after ten minutes of hearing Deadpool's non-stop yammering.
Image
The Ultimate Defense Against The Terrorcon Hordes!
Twitchythe3rd
Headmaster
Posts: 1132
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:19 pm
Location: Surrounded by corn.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 4
Rank: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Darth Maul -Vs- Dead Pool -Vs- Deathstroke the Terminator

Postby ebilly99 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:48 pm

Got to put my money on Dead pool here. I mean of all the sith you chose Darth Maul!!! He was killed by a Padawan. Even Savaga Opress would have been a better choice. Deathstroke is a very sane and cerebral assassin but Deadpool is a insane idiot. That is why he will win.
ebilly99
Vehicon
Posts: 371
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 7:50 pm

Re: Darth Maul -Vs- Dead Pool -Vs- Deathstroke the Terminator

Postby BeastProwl » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:37 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
ebilly99 wrote:Got to put my money on Dead pool here. I mean of all the sith you chose Darth Maul!!! He was killed by a Padawan. Even Savaga Opress would have been a better choice. Deathstroke is a very sane and cerebral assassin but Deadpool is a insane idiot. That is why he will win.

I Would have very much agreed with this accept for a couple issues.
1. Proxy, from The Force Unleashed, mimicked him in the fight you have with him on (I forgot the planet's name) And for quite a while, if your not careful, he whoops your ass, and as proven through 2 games now, Soul Calibur 4 NOT Included, beating Starkiller's no easy task.
2. In some part of the Star Wars lore, he's not really dead, his lower half is robotic, so technically , using that logic, he was never killed by a padawan, only temporarely beaten, so he's still in this in lue of his defeat the first time, and since Proxy mimics the Jedi or Sith he projects, those are Darth Maul's skills, NOT Proxy's, so Darth Maul isn't so easily beaten.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6077
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Darth Maul -Vs- Dead Pool -Vs- Deathstroke the Terminator

Postby Dead Metal » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:03 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
BeastProwl wrote:
ebilly99 wrote:Got to put my money on Dead pool here. I mean of all the sith you chose Darth Maul!!! He was killed by a Padawan. Even Savaga Opress would have been a better choice. Deathstroke is a very sane and cerebral assassin but Deadpool is a insane idiot. That is why he will win.

I Would have very much agreed with this accept for a couple issues.
1. Proxy, from The Force Unleashed, mimicked him in the fight you have with him on (I forgot the planet's name) And for quite a while, if your not careful, he whoops your ass, and as proven through 2 games now, Soul Calibur 4 NOT Included, beating Starkiller's no easy task.
2. In some part of the Star Wars lore, he's not really dead, his lower half is robotic, so technically , using that logic, he was never killed by a padawan, only temporarely beaten, so he's still in this in lue of his defeat the first time, and since Proxy mimics the Jedi or Sith he projects, those are Darth Maul's skills, NOT Proxy's, so Darth Maul isn't so easily beaten.

No his lower half is robotic due to Kenobi slicing him in half and then getting revived.
But the thing is, that's all expanded Universe stuff that's non-cannon for the movies, so no he's still dead and still awful. Plus you're bringing up a video game, which is again is non-cannon.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13816
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Darth Maul -Vs- Dead Pool -Vs- Deathstroke the Terminator

Postby BeastProwl » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:47 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
non-MOVIE Cannon. Never did the OP say strictly movies, did he?
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6077
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Darth Maul -Vs- Dead Pool -Vs- Deathstroke the Terminator

Postby Twitchythe3rd » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:24 pm

Motto: "I burn and I plunder as it suits my desire."
Weapon: Fireball Cannon
BeastProwl wrote:non-MOVIE Cannon. Never did the OP say strictly movies, did he?


Word of Lucas states that only the movies are canon, everything else (Expanded Universe) is just glorified fanfic.
Image
The Ultimate Defense Against The Terrorcon Hordes!
Twitchythe3rd
Headmaster
Posts: 1132
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:19 pm
Location: Surrounded by corn.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 4
Rank: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Darth Maul -Vs- Dead Pool -Vs- Deathstroke the Terminator

Postby BeastProwl » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:35 am

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Twitchythe3rd wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:non-MOVIE Cannon. Never did the OP say strictly movies, did he?


Word of Lucas states that only the movies are canon, everything else (Expanded Universe) is just glorified fanfic.

George Lucus isn't the OP here, nor does it matter anyway. It's all licensed by him, so fan-fic (seriously? 2 videogames and even the clone wars tv show?) I don't even know how he considers all that "Glorified Fanfiction" When he didn't exactly try NOT stamping his name all over it. So regardless of what he says, it's what the OP says that's cannon here.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6077
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Darth Maul -Vs- Dead Pool -Vs- Deathstroke the Terminator

Postby Shadowman » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Dead Metal wrote:But the thing is, that's all expanded Universe stuff that's non-cannon for the movies, so no he's still dead and still awful. Plus you're bringing up a video game, which is again is non-cannon.


That's not how canon works in Star Wars.

Twitchythe3rd wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:non-MOVIE Cannon. Never did the OP say strictly movies, did he?


Word of Lucas states that only the movies are canon, everything else (Expanded Universe) is just glorified fanfic.


Lucas has flipped-flopped on the subject a dozen times. One time he says the EU is irrelevant to the movies, then he says he doesn't know how Anakin got the scar on his eye, it's the EU's job to explain it. But he's certainly never said anything about the EU simply being "glorified fanfiction."
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28849
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Darth Maul -Vs- Dead Pool -Vs- Deathstroke the Terminator

Postby Zombie Starscream » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:48 pm

Motto: "Time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Darth Maul.

Neither Deadpool or Deathstroke have any defense against the Force, and unless their bodies and weaponry are somehow lightsaber resistant, they are pretty much screwed.
I AM THAT WIERD FANGIRL YOU'VE HEARD OF.
Zombie Starscream
Godmaster
Posts: 1680
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:51 am
Location: Kennett Square Pa
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Re: Darth Maul -Vs- Dead Pool -Vs- Deathstroke the Terminator

Postby Shadowman » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:14 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Zombie Starscream wrote:Darth Maul.

Neither Deadpool or Deathstroke have any defense against the Force, and unless their bodies and weaponry are somehow lightsaber resistant, they are pretty much screwed.


I don't know about Lightsaber resistant weapons, but Deadpool does have Wolverine's healing factor. He's been shown being okay with decapitation. As for the Force, well, it's not as deadly as you might think, considering all it takes to kill a Force user is luck and skill. (Order 66 comes to mind)
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28849
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Darth Maul -Vs- Dead Pool -Vs- Deathstroke the Terminator

Postby BeastProwl » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:33 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Question is, can a force user stop a bullet without a lightsaber? Say Deadpool gets in close, getting stabbed a million times and cut up, but he regenerates to fast for it to matter. He disarms darth maul, then turns his pistol on him. I think deathstroke is screwed here, but deadpool may just stand a chance.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6077
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Darth Maul -Vs- Dead Pool -Vs- Deathstroke the Terminator

Postby Shadowman » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:36 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
BeastProwl wrote:Question is, can a force user stop a bullet without a lightsaber? Say Deadpool gets in close, getting stabbed a million times and cut up, but he regenerates to fast for it to matter. He disarms darth maul, then turns his pistol on him. I think deathstroke is screwed here, but deadpool may just stand a chance.


I...actually don't know. Lightsabers have a shield around them in order to deflect blaster shots, (And, I assume, it prevent the blade itself from igniting the atmosphere) but I don't know about kinetic weapons, since those are so rarely, if ever (Boss in Republic Commando was amazed when he thought the Trandoshans were using slug-based shotguns) used. However, considering the way Lightsabers effect metal, I'm going to go back to my old theory: Trying to deflect a bullet with a lightsaber just turns it into a small wad of molten lead screaming at you at the speed of a bullet.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28849
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Darth Maul -Vs- Dead Pool -Vs- Deathstroke the Terminator

Postby JetOptimus23 » Wed May 02, 2012 7:48 pm

Motto: "I hecked up"
Weapon: Dirge Gun
Deadpool. His healing factor is pretty much as powerful as Wolverine's, as stated before. You can cut him up into as many little pieces as you want...and he'll come back good as new. Lighsabers wouldn't matter against him...
PROFESSIONAL ARMADA APOLOGIST

Currently on a quest to collect as many Unicron Trilogy toys as possible...maybe even complete the collection...
Image
User avatar
JetOptimus23
Godmaster
Posts: 1742
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:30 am
Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: Darth Maul -Vs- Dead Pool -Vs- Deathstroke the Terminator

Postby Zombie Starscream » Sun May 06, 2012 7:06 pm

Motto: "Time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
JetOptimus23 wrote:Deadpool. His healing factor is pretty much as powerful as Wolverine's, as stated before. You can cut him up into as many little pieces as you want...and he'll come back good as new. Lighsabers wouldn't matter against him...
I can see it if Deadpool's swisscheesed with bullets or something or has his head cleaved down the center with a sharp object, but if he's cubed, how would he be able to heal from that? Unless his bits can somehow move on their own and go back together, wouldn't they remain seperated pieces? Especially if Maul moves them far apart enough from each other...
I AM THAT WIERD FANGIRL YOU'VE HEARD OF.
Zombie Starscream
Godmaster
Posts: 1680
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:51 am
Location: Kennett Square Pa
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Re: Darth Maul -Vs- Dead Pool -Vs- Deathstroke the Terminator

Postby Shadowman » Sun May 06, 2012 7:21 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Zombie Starscream wrote:
JetOptimus23 wrote:Deadpool. His healing factor is pretty much as powerful as Wolverine's, as stated before. You can cut him up into as many little pieces as you want...and he'll come back good as new. Lighsabers wouldn't matter against him...
I can see it if Deadpool's swisscheesed with bullets or something or has his head cleaved down the center with a sharp object, but if he's cubed, how would he be able to heal from that? Unless his bits can somehow move on their own and go back together, wouldn't they remain seperated pieces? Especially if Maul moves them far apart enough from each other...


Wolverine's healing factor, that's how. Deadpool doesn't need to reassemble himself, if need be, his body can just reform from whatever bits and pieces are left over. Like Wolverine, Deadpool has also been shown surviving total incineration.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28849
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!


Return to Fantasy Battles