Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

DC movie sequel updates

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Moderators: Cryhavok, Supreme Convoy, robofreak

DC movie sequel updates

Postby njb902 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:21 pm

So the Marvel thread has been interesting, hopefully this DC one will be as well.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2564
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: DC movie sequel updates

Postby SentinelA » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:58 pm

njb902 wrote:So the Marvel thread has been interesting, hopefully this DC one will be as well.


Nope....just kidding! But with all the rumors going around about a Batman/Superman movie and a JL movie, how do we know what's fact and what's fiction.

Personally (and I thought about this after watching the trailer for Elysium) I think a movie about Cyborg would be cool.
SentinelA
Headmaster
Posts: 1043
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:47 pm

Re: DC movie sequel updates

Postby njb902 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:12 pm

I've always kinda liked The Specter and Dr Fate.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2564
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: DC movie sequel updates

Postby Dead Metal » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:18 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
So right now we have exactly two, yes two franchises based on DC characters with sequels, one of them is Batman, which is over now and the other is Superman which has just been announced.
But we somehow need this thread?
And don't start about the JLA movie, that's never going to happen, that's been in development hell for ages. We can have this thread once DC gets their sh*t together and actually get something done.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13480
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: DC movie sequel updates

Postby njb902 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:43 am

Dead Metal wrote:So right now we have exactly two, yes two franchises based on DC characters with sequels, one of them is Batman, which is over now and the other is Superman which has just been announced.
But we somehow need this thread?
And don't start about the JLA movie, that's never going to happen, that's been in development hell for ages. We can have this thread once DC gets their sh*t together and actually get something done.


So ask for it to be locked or deleted then.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2564
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: DC movie sequel updates

Postby Shadowman » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:56 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
SentinelA wrote:But with all the rumors going around about a Batman/Superman movie


It was announced at Comic-Con, so I wouldn't call it a "rumor."
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Melvin, the Lord of Darkness
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28639
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: DC movie sequel updates

Postby SentinelA » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:57 pm

Shadowman wrote:
SentinelA wrote:But with all the rumors going around about a Batman/Superman movie


It was announced at Comic-Con, so I wouldn't call it a "rumor."


I hope you're right. I think a JL movie is still a rumor.
SentinelA
Headmaster
Posts: 1043
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:47 pm

Re: DC movie sequel updates

Postby Dead Metal » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:12 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
njb902 wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:So right now we have exactly two, yes two franchises based on DC characters with sequels, one of them is Batman, which is over now and the other is Superman which has just been announced.
But we somehow need this thread?
And don't start about the JLA movie, that's never going to happen, that's been in development hell for ages. We can have this thread once DC gets their sh*t together and actually get something done.


So ask for it to be locked or deleted then.

No, sure it's super premature and will likely be forgotten within a few days, just pointing out how pointless it is, especially since the only upcoming DC movie is already being discussed in its own thread, and the Man of Steel thread.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13480
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: DC movie sequel updates

Postby njb902 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:18 am

Dead Metal wrote:
njb902 wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:So right now we have exactly two, yes two franchises based on DC characters with sequels, one of them is Batman, which is over now and the other is Superman which has just been announced.
But we somehow need this thread?
And don't start about the JLA movie, that's never going to happen, that's been in development hell for ages. We can have this thread once DC gets their sh*t together and actually get something done.


So ask for it to be locked or deleted then.

No, sure it's super premature and will likely be forgotten within a few days, just pointing out how pointless it is, especially since the only upcoming DC movie is already being discussed in its own thread, and the Man of Steel thread.


Yes I get it I'm intellectually insufficient.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2564
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: DC movie sequel updates

Postby Dead Metal » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:56 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
njb902 wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
njb902 wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:So right now we have exactly two, yes two franchises based on DC characters with sequels, one of them is Batman, which is over now and the other is Superman which has just been announced.
But we somehow need this thread?
And don't start about the JLA movie, that's never going to happen, that's been in development hell for ages. We can have this thread once DC gets their sh*t together and actually get something done.


So ask for it to be locked or deleted then.

No, sure it's super premature and will likely be forgotten within a few days, just pointing out how pointless it is, especially since the only upcoming DC movie is already being discussed in its own thread, and the Man of Steel thread.


Yes I get it I'm intellectually insufficient.

Er, no that's not what I wrote.
Basically this thread is useless since there is only one DC movie in the works, Man of Steel 2.
We have two threads that discuss that movie
-man-of-steel-can-superman-still-soar-t88069.php
superman-batman-movie-announced-t95637.php

There are no other DC movies in the works and none that have been announced. The JLA movie all we ever learn from that movie is that it's been delayed or put on hold again.

The Marvel thread makes sense since Marvel is actually making movies and sequels based on their characters, while DC recently finished off Batman and has now revived the only other character they seem to care fore.

We don't need three threads to discuss one movie, so this thread was a little premature.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13480
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: DC movie sequel updates

Postby njb902 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:25 am

I'm sorry I don't really understand all that. Could you possibly dumb it down so even someone with my low iq can grasp it's complexities?
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2564
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: DC movie sequel updates

Postby Dead Metal » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:32 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Dude, I'm not implying/ saying/ believe that you're stupid, all I said is that this thread is unneeded due to the one film it applies to already has two threads for it.

You're not stupid, you where just overexcited.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13480
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: DC movie sequel updates

Postby njb902 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:52 am

Dead Metal wrote:Dude, I'm not implying/ saying/ believe that you're stupid, all I said is that this thread is unneeded due to the one film it applies to already has two threads for it.

You're not stupid, you where just overexcited.



Sorry. Sometimes I just can't resist screwing with people, in this case you.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2564
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: DC movie sequel updates

Postby Dead Metal » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:04 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
I noticed, no hard feelings.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13480
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: DC movie sequel updates

Postby TulioDude » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:25 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
We could talk about the new animated movie inspired by New 52
Image
Image
User avatar
TulioDude
Brainmaster
Posts: 1265
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 6:20 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7


Return to General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014