Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Dead Decepticons salvaged as Headmasters?

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Dead Decepticons salvaged as Headmasters?

Postby zwann » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:10 am

Me and a couple of TF fan friends endured DOTM dvd last night, and as usual, not pleased with the massive decepticons dead count. Well, that's not actually the issue.

We've noticed most of the Decepticons had their heads destroyed in order to kill them. So we started pulling together a theory that the US governement might salvaged their headless bodies for a "Headmasters" project. Since the event of Sentinel Prime showed how they're helpless without a Cybertronian aid, the government may secretly came up with this project. I mean, so far, the US haven't been giving the Autobots the warmest of hospitality.

Think it is possible? I think it could, since slowly the movies are trying to incorporate elements from the comics/cartoons bit by bit, e.g..Pretenders, Sun Harvesters, Space Bridge etc. They bound to use headmasters in some point. Just the question of how though.

Personally this would give the Autobots a different type of enemy to face. At least not Megatron again.
zwann
Micromaster
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:14 am

Re: Dead Decepticons salvaged as Headmasters?

Postby RhA » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:05 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
zwann wrote:Personally this would give the Autobots a different type of enemy to face. At least not Megatron again.


Or the same enemy with a new face.

I'm too much.
Image
User avatar
RhA
Faction Commander
Posts: 4391
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Banana stand
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: Dead Decepticons salvaged as Headmasters?

Postby PrymeStriker » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:51 am

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
RhA wrote:
zwann wrote:Personally this would give the Autobots a different type of enemy to face. At least not Megatron again.


Or the same enemy with a new face.

I'm too much.


Why? Optimus will end up taking it anyway.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5440
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Dead Decepticons salvaged as Headmasters?

Postby Burn » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:05 am

PrymeStriker wrote:
RhA wrote:
zwann wrote:Personally this would give the Autobots a different type of enemy to face. At least not Megatron again.


Or the same enemy with a new face.

I'm too much.


Why? Optimus will end up taking it anyway.


I could just see Prime yelling "Give me your face" ... then it transforms and runs away from him.
Image
I use to like Omega Supreme, then I took a duragrip to the brain
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38858
News Credits: 60
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Dead Decepticons salvaged as Headmasters?

Postby RhA » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:21 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Burn wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
RhA wrote:
zwann wrote:Personally this would give the Autobots a different type of enemy to face. At least not Megatron again.


Or the same enemy with a new face.

I'm too much.


Why? Optimus will end up taking it anyway.


I could just see Prime yelling "Give me your face" ... then it transforms and runs away from him.


Or, alternatively, kill OP's fun by actually handing him the face and waiting akimbo for it to be returned.
Image
User avatar
RhA
Faction Commander
Posts: 4391
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Banana stand
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: Dead Decepticons salvaged as Headmasters?

Postby IHide » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:43 am

Motto: "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Weapon: Static Laser Gun
zwann wrote:Me and a couple of TF fan friends endured DOTM dvd last night, and as usual, not pleased with the massive decepticons dead count. Well, that's not actually the issue.

We've noticed most of the Decepticons had their heads destroyed in order to kill them. So we started pulling together a theory that the US governement might salvaged their headless bodies for a "Headmasters" project. Since the event of Sentinel Prime showed how they're helpless without a Cybertronian aid, the government may secretly came up with this project. I mean, so far, the US haven't been giving the Autobots the warmest of hospitality.

Think it is possible? I think it could, since slowly the movies are trying to incorporate elements from the comics/cartoons bit by bit, e.g..Pretenders, Sun Harvesters, Space Bridge etc. They bound to use headmasters in some point. Just the question of how though.

Personally this would give the Autobots a different type of enemy to face. At least not Megatron again.


Now there's an idea... It's just crazy enough to work. Plus, it would give Tyrese Gibson and Jos Duhamel a reason to come back. They would be the top 2 picks to test it out.
IHide
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 598
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2002 11:22 am
Buy from IHide on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Dead Decepticons salvaged as Headmasters?

Postby Sinnertwin » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:56 am

Motto: "Take the foolish path, it's much more fun."
Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
I was actually thinking about dead TF and how they could be resurrected today whilst on my break. If their spark/spark chamber is in tact (I'll concede that robots have souls) then shouldn't they just be able to get rebuilt again? IIRC didn't Prime just rip Megatron's head off in DOTM? Or did he do that along with blowing a crater where his spark would've been?
Image
Sinnertwin
Combiner
Posts: 479
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:46 am


Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism
Twincast / Podcast #106:
"McCarthyism"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, December 4th, 2014