Maybe some of these are addressed in other media like the novel, but what do you guys think they've cut and changed since the movie started production?
1. I had the impression the racing stuff would be a bigger deal. There wasn't even an explanation to why the Wreckers had to be racecars, their job was just building ships in the movie wasn't it? Where'd they get that disguise?
2. Along with the racing thing, is there supposed to be a sidestory about BB racing too? He did have those nets and race car gear, not to mention all the toys that imply it..
3. I was also curious about what it might have been if Megan had stayed. She had been on set at least once right? What was the story like with her? I mean, Carly fit with her job and Patrick Dempsey's character and all, which were kinda important, was Mikaela also gonna have that position?
4. What about the Twins? I've heard Sentinel kills them along with Ironhide in the novel, but I wonder if there were any kind of action scenes, or if they joined the freeway, or anything like that..
5. I remember a set pick a loong time ago showing an alley with a dumpster and all, and there was all kinds of graffiti about Autobots should leave Earth, with the
with a line through it...whatever happened to that whole element of the public wanting them to leave? I never really understood the public anyway, they seemed to know about the TF's from Simmons' book, as well as the news actually calling them by name..but had they actually seen them?
I hope we get the deleted scenes with the home release, and maybe some pre-viz animation of some stuff too