Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Do there exist G1 haters?

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Re: Do there exist G1 haters?

Postby Sabrblade » Sun May 26, 2013 1:10 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
RhA wrote:I don't know if 'hate' is really the best word here. If you can actually hate a cartoon, you might have bigger problems than the TV.
My original post specified that it's not the cartoon that's being referred to here, but the G1 franchise as a whole (toys, comics, cartoons, movie, books, etc.) in general.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16366
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Do there exist G1 haters?

Postby RhA » Sun May 26, 2013 1:17 pm

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Sabrblade wrote:
RhA wrote:I don't know if 'hate' is really the best word here. If you can actually hate a cartoon, you might have bigger problems than the TV.
My original post specified that it's not the cartoon that's being referred to here, but the G1 franchise as a whole (toys, comics, cartoons, movie, books, etc.) in general.

Even so, if you can hate toys and merchanise... I mean. Sorta crazy.

You can dislike it, sure. But hate?
Image
Latest TF: AOE Leader Optimus Prime, AOE Crosshairs & G1 Siren
User avatar
RhA
City Commander
Posts: 3926
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Underwhere
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: Do there exist G1 haters?

Postby Sabrblade » Sun May 26, 2013 1:28 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
RhA wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
RhA wrote:I don't know if 'hate' is really the best word here. If you can actually hate a cartoon, you might have bigger problems than the TV.
My original post specified that it's not the cartoon that's being referred to here, but the G1 franchise as a whole (toys, comics, cartoons, movie, books, etc.) in general.

Even so, if you can hate toys and merchanise... I mean. Sorta crazy.

You can dislike it, sure. But hate?
Well, the same can be said for haters of post-G1 TF franchises, of which there are many.

Look at every Beast Hunters thread, for instance. Can't have one without someone hating on beast-based bots. ;)
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16366
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Do there exist G1 haters?

Postby RhA » Sun May 26, 2013 2:34 pm

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Sabrblade wrote:
RhA wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
RhA wrote:I don't know if 'hate' is really the best word here. If you can actually hate a cartoon, you might have bigger problems than the TV.
My original post specified that it's not the cartoon that's being referred to here, but the G1 franchise as a whole (toys, comics, cartoons, movie, books, etc.) in general.

Even so, if you can hate toys and merchanise... I mean. Sorta crazy.

You can dislike it, sure. But hate?
Well, the same can be said for haters of post-G1 TF franchises, of which there are many.

Look at every Beast Hunters thread, for instance. Can't have one without someone hating on beast-based bots. ;)


We need a new word for internet-hate. :P
Image
Latest TF: AOE Leader Optimus Prime, AOE Crosshairs & G1 Siren
User avatar
RhA
City Commander
Posts: 3926
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Underwhere
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: Do there exist G1 haters?

Postby Burn » Sun May 26, 2013 2:55 pm

RhA wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
RhA wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
RhA wrote:I don't know if 'hate' is really the best word here. If you can actually hate a cartoon, you might have bigger problems than the TV.
My original post specified that it's not the cartoon that's being referred to here, but the G1 franchise as a whole (toys, comics, cartoons, movie, books, etc.) in general.

Even so, if you can hate toys and merchanise... I mean. Sorta crazy.

You can dislike it, sure. But hate?
Well, the same can be said for haters of post-G1 TF franchises, of which there are many.

Look at every Beast Hunters thread, for instance. Can't have one without someone hating on beast-based bots. ;)


We need a new word for internet-hate. :P


"wankers"
Image
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38130
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Do there exist G1 haters?

Postby RhA » Sun May 26, 2013 3:08 pm

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Burn wrote:
RhA wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
RhA wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
RhA wrote:I don't know if 'hate' is really the best word here. If you can actually hate a cartoon, you might have bigger problems than the TV.
My original post specified that it's not the cartoon that's being referred to here, but the G1 franchise as a whole (toys, comics, cartoons, movie, books, etc.) in general.

Even so, if you can hate toys and merchanise... I mean. Sorta crazy.

You can dislike it, sure. But hate?
Well, the same can be said for haters of post-G1 TF franchises, of which there are many.

Look at every Beast Hunters thread, for instance. Can't have one without someone hating on beast-based bots. ;)


We need a new word for internet-hate. :P


"wankers"

They see me rollin' they wankin'.
Image
Latest TF: AOE Leader Optimus Prime, AOE Crosshairs & G1 Siren
User avatar
RhA
City Commander
Posts: 3926
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Underwhere
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: Do there exist G1 haters?

Postby TurboMMaster » Tue May 28, 2013 3:30 am

Motto: ""Have a hig gun? Have a big fun!!!""
Weapon: Cyclone Gun
Well, I don't know did this counts, but many people consider G1 catron's sountrack as a funny (and I agree). When I heard music from G1 and it is'nt from the movie i can't belive this music supposed tu build atmopshere of the cartoon about alien robot race war on our world.
Image
What is love? Baby don't hurt me, Don't hurt me, no more.
User avatar
TurboMMaster
Vehicon
Posts: 389
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:12 am
Watch TurboMMaster on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Do there exist G1 haters?

Postby Noideaforaname » Tue May 28, 2013 3:51 pm

I don't see why being the first/most successful should somehow make it impossible for anyone to not like something. People are "allowed" to hate on Beast Wars or Bay's movies despite how much they've contributed to the brand, saying "it only got good once [something after G1] happened" should be a 'legitimate' opinion.
Krazy 'bout Kreons
Customs // Photos // Art // Parts Database
User avatar
Noideaforaname
Gestalt
Posts: 2235
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:31 pm

Re: Do there exist G1 haters?

Postby Aladar » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:52 pm

Motto: "Sometimes the smallest thing can make the biggest changes of all."
Weapon: Cyber Tail Claw
My stepsiblings are g1 haters. They hate everything to do with it and all other shows. To them the Bay movies are the only good transformers fiction. Their favorite part of all 3 of them is Wheelie humping Mikeala. Does that say something?
Stand together!
http://aladrscustoms.webs.com/

Commission a custom today

Image
Why can't everyone just shut up and get along?
Aladar
Fuzor
Posts: 267
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:35 pm
Location: Nesting Grounds
Watch Aladar on YouTube
Buy from Aladar on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Do there exist G1 haters?

Postby Noideaforaname » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:01 pm

^ It says Bay's taste in humor has an audience.
Krazy 'bout Kreons
Customs // Photos // Art // Parts Database
User avatar
Noideaforaname
Gestalt
Posts: 2235
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:31 pm

Re: Do there exist G1 haters?

Postby Aladar » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:42 pm

Motto: "Sometimes the smallest thing can make the biggest changes of all."
Weapon: Cyber Tail Claw
The funniest part of it is they get the characters mixed constantly, saying it was prime that did the humping.
Stand together!
http://aladrscustoms.webs.com/

Commission a custom today

Image
Why can't everyone just shut up and get along?
Aladar
Fuzor
Posts: 267
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:35 pm
Location: Nesting Grounds
Watch Aladar on YouTube
Buy from Aladar on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Do there exist G1 haters?

Postby PrymeStriker » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:42 am

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Hate would be such a strong word for the whole franchise in my case. I do hate the G1 cartoon with a strong passion.

However...

I cannot speak for the Marvel Comics. The toys were and still are gems in my opinion. I thought the movie was fantastic.

So, whatever that tells you.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5385
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Do there exist G1 haters?

Postby tfparodies » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:24 pm

Since I am strictly a G1'er, I look back on those days with utter fondness and love it. But you can still be truthful about things: the G1 series was strictly to sell toys. The writing wasn't great, the animation was okay, but also not great, etc. It's okay to say these things while still holding it close to your heart.

Nowadays, cartoons in general have better-written stories that tend to go deeper than what we had in the 80's. That's a great thing. TF Prime is the only TF series I've watched besides G1 (and the crappy Bay movies), and I expected to hate it outright. But I don't, even though there's plenty I still don't like. While I am not crazy about some storylines, at least there seems to be more of an effort in the writing and an ongoing theme. Back in the G1 days, the only impetus for a story was that a new toy was coming out.

So I can see people not liking G1 for those reasons. All the above reasons to not like G1 existed, but still the good far outweighed the bad. So I would still argue against most G1 bashers, because they are wrong. :)
User avatar
tfparodies
Micromaster
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:08 pm
Watch tfparodies on YouTube

Re: Do there exist G1 haters?

Postby xyl360 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:36 pm

I don't hate G1 at all (I grew up on it, I am a child of the 80s :P) but I do find it hard to watch these days, including the movie sadly (there are some parts of the movie I absolutely love, but most of it is either too goofy for me or just boring).

That said, G1 will forever be the beginning for my favorite fiction Beast Wars. In fact, I love Beast Wars so much specifically because it is a continuation of G1 and has so many clever ties to G1. I feel the same about Beast Machines. While BM is far from my favorite series, it's hard to deny the awesomeness of all the G1 nods and elements (Vector Sigma (the Oracle), the Key to Vector Sigma, the Plasma Energy Chamber, the necessity for combining the organic with the technological (a-la G1's "The Rebirth") etc. and because it is "the end" of G1.

Unicron is not a god, Cybertron is not a god/giant robot and the Autobots and Decepticons crashed on Earth millions of years ago. All is right with the world :).
Image
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

And you will know my name is MEGATRON when I lay my vengeance upon you!
User avatar
xyl360
Gestalt
Posts: 2924
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:54 am

Re: Do there exist G1 haters?

Postby kaijuguy19 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:53 pm

There are some I know. They mostly hate how stupid the original G1 show was or at least sub par. The IDW comics on the other are pretty well liked.
User avatar
kaijuguy19
Micromaster
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon May 13, 2013 7:36 pm
Watch kaijuguy19 on YouTube

Re: Do there exist G1 haters?

Postby TurboMMaster » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:09 am

Motto: ""Have a hig gun? Have a big fun!!!""
Weapon: Cyclone Gun
It is true, G1 Cartoon was far to childish for me. No real damage, no Primus and Megatron as a punching back of Optimus Prime. Comics on the ther hand are great. Even if it still bad that Megatron is turning into a Gun ( I really hate this idea), but without mentioned problems story is much more "enjoyable". G1 is great, it was a succes as an experiment, in many ways with interesting ideas. But all this "80's standards" kinda stoped it from unleashing it's full potential.
Image
What is love? Baby don't hurt me, Don't hurt me, no more.
User avatar
TurboMMaster
Vehicon
Posts: 389
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:12 am
Watch TurboMMaster on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Do there exist G1 haters?

Postby Blast Cannon » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:46 am

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
I think that the problem many people have when looking back at G1 is that they're watching a show they had watched and enjoyed through the lens of a child differently as an adult. A lot of us forget, when moaning about the lack of plot or attention to detail, that this was a bloody kid's show. The overall objective was to create a damn cool cartoon about giant robots from outer-space kicking the shit out of each other here on Earth. We shouldn't expect the robot version of Apocalypse Now.

That isn't a concession that there was a lack of richness of story or character in G1, far from it. But it was a little bit more raw than subsequent series who had the benefit of looking back and using this rich tapestry of characters, names, places, personalities and sense of history that G1 by definition didn't have, they were starting with a blank canvass. The likes of Beast Wars, Armada, Energon and all the rest could afford the luxury of better plots and an 'overall story' because the universe they were working in had already been created by predecessors.

Show some damn respect, whippersnappers.
Image
We never win at home and we never win away, we lost last week and we lost today, we don't give a f*ck 'cos we're all pissed up... MCFC OK!
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9637
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Do there exist G1 haters?

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:38 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Blast Cannon wrote:The likes of Beast Wars, Armada, Energon and all the rest could afford the luxury of better plots and an 'overall story' because the universe they were working in had already been created by predecessors.
If only the two in bold there actually bothered to try having "better plots and an 'overall story'". :P ;)
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16366
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Do there exist G1 haters?

Postby Blast Cannon » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:45 am

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
Sabrblade wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:The likes of Beast Wars, Armada, Energon and all the rest could afford the luxury of better plots and an 'overall story' because the universe they were working in had already been created by predecessors.
If only the two in bold there actually bothered to try having "better plots and an 'overall story'". :P ;)


Like I bleedin' bother with any of this modernist claptrap... >:oP
Image
We never win at home and we never win away, we lost last week and we lost today, we don't give a f*ck 'cos we're all pissed up... MCFC OK!
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9637
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Do there exist G1 haters?

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:56 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Blast Cannon wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:The likes of Beast Wars, Armada, Energon and all the rest could afford the luxury of better plots and an 'overall story' because the universe they were working in had already been created by predecessors.
If only the two in bold there actually bothered to try having "better plots and an 'overall story'". :P ;)


Like I bleedin' bother with any of this modernist claptrap... >:oP
Eh? :???:
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16366
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Do there exist G1 haters?

Postby Dead Metal » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:03 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Blast Cannon wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:The likes of Beast Wars, Armada, Energon and all the rest could afford the luxury of better plots and an 'overall story' because the universe they were working in had already been created by predecessors.
If only the two in bold there actually bothered to try having "better plots and an 'overall story'". :P ;)


Like I bleedin' bother with any of this modernist claptrap... >:oP

Those where the times, back when wellies where still made from wood.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13687
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Do there exist G1 haters?

Postby Blast Cannon » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:42 am

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
Sabrblade wrote:Eh?


I don't like the cut of your jib.

Dead Metal wrote:Those where the times, back when wellies where still made from wood.


And condoms made out of pig intestines. Ah, the good ol' days.
Image
We never win at home and we never win away, we lost last week and we lost today, we don't give a f*ck 'cos we're all pissed up... MCFC OK!
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9637
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Do there exist G1 haters?

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:18 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Blast Cannon wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Eh?


I don't like the cut of your jib.
Meaning...?
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16366
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Do there exist G1 haters?

Postby Blast Cannon » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:19 pm

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
Sabrblade wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Eh?


I don't like the cut of your jib.
Meaning...?


When I was your age, I knew what that meant. >:oP
Image
We never win at home and we never win away, we lost last week and we lost today, we don't give a f*ck 'cos we're all pissed up... MCFC OK!
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9637
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Do there exist G1 haters?

Postby RhA » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:46 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Blast Cannon wrote:I think that the problem many people have when looking back at G1 is that they're watching a show they had watched and enjoyed through the lens of a child differently as an adult. A lot of us forget, when moaning about the lack of plot or attention to detail, that this was a bloody kid's show. The overall objective was to create a damn cool cartoon about giant robots from outer-space kicking the shit out of each other here on Earth. We shouldn't expect the robot version of Apocalypse Now.

That isn't a concession that there was a lack of richness of story or character in G1, far from it. But it was a little bit more raw than subsequent series who had the benefit of looking back and using this rich tapestry of characters, names, places, personalities and sense of history that G1 by definition didn't have, they were starting with a blank canvass. The likes of Beast Wars, Armada, Energon and all the rest could afford the luxury of better plots and an 'overall story' because the universe they were working in had already been created by predecessors.

Show some damn respect, whippersnappers.


Thank you. Thread over.
Image
Latest TF: AOE Leader Optimus Prime, AOE Crosshairs & G1 Siren
User avatar
RhA
City Commander
Posts: 3926
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Underwhere
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014