Chicago Cubs World Series 2016 8-Disc Collector's Edition Set from Shout! Factory

Does everyone agree that Mystique is the sexiest female super hero

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Re: Does everyone agree that Mystique is the sexiest female super hero

Postby robofreak » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:56 am

Rodimus Prime wrote:
Treetop Maximus wrote:Sorry to burst your bubble, but Mystique's a man. He's part of the X-MEN. You're attracted to a dude. :(


I hope that was a poor attempt at humor...


I hope so too. it kind of killed the moment.

Anyways. Mystique is in the Brotherhood of Mutants. not the X-Men so that joke doesn't even make sense.
Burn wrote:robofreak doesn't joke. He's all about the serious business of the internet.


ItIsHim wrote:My closet is filled to the brim with plastic children's toys. For myself
robofreak
City Commander
Posts: 3147
News Credits: 13
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:05 pm
Location: Phoenix

Re: Does everyone agree that Mystique is the sexiest female super hero

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:31 am

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Bloodrayne, as long as you pretend those movies don't exist.
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2431
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Does everyone agree that Mystique is the sexiest female super hero

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:24 am

Evil_the_Nub wrote:Bloodrayne, as long as you pretend those movies don't exist.


Kristanna Loken is damn sexy, no matter how shitty the movies are. But, as I've said before...

Image
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18436
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

Re: Does everyone agree that Mystique is the sexiest female super hero

Postby Counterpunch » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:23 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Psylocke or Blink for me please, kthnxbye.
Image
User avatar
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
Posts: 15760
News Credits: 72
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 10:56 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: Does everyone agree that Mystique is the sexiest female super hero

Postby Blast Cannon » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:36 am

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
How can anybody believe that Mystique is in any way sexy? I mean, her skin is bloody BLUE ya bunch of freaks!
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10074
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 3:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Does everyone agree that Mystique is the sexiest female super hero

Postby Counterpunch » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:57 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Blast Cannon wrote:How can anybody believe that Mystique is in any way sexy? I mean, her skin is bloody BLUE


...not for long?
Image
User avatar
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
Posts: 15760
News Credits: 72
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 10:56 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: Does everyone agree that Mystique is the sexiest female super hero

Postby Blast Cannon » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:10 am

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
Counterpunch wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:How can anybody believe that Mystique is in any way sexy? I mean, her skin is bloody BLUE


...not for long?


So you want her to be something that she isn't for your own sexual gratification?

For shame, sir. For shame.
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10074
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 3:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Does everyone agree that Mystique is the sexiest female super hero

Postby Counterpunch » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:14 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Blast Cannon wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:How can anybody believe that Mystique is in any way sexy? I mean, her skin is bloody BLUE


...not for long?


So you want her to be something that she isn't for your own sexual gratification?

For shame, sir. For shame.


Oh, you missed the point. >:oP Pity.
Image
User avatar
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
Posts: 15760
News Credits: 72
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 10:56 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: Does everyone agree that Mystique is the sexiest female super hero

Postby Blast Cannon » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:17 am

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
Counterpunch wrote:Oh, you missed the point. >:oP Pity.


... You disgust me.
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10074
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 3:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Does everyone agree that Mystique is the sexiest female super hero

Postby Counterpunch » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:39 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Blast Cannon wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:Oh, you missed the point. >:oP Pity.


... You disgust me.


You reveal yourself as a woman, for only a woman would say that to me.
Image
User avatar
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
Posts: 15760
News Credits: 72
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 10:56 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: Does everyone agree that Mystique is the sexiest female super hero

Postby Blast Cannon » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:44 am

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
Counterpunch wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:Oh, you missed the point. >:oP Pity.


... You disgust me.


You reveal yourself as a woman, for only a woman would say that to me.


And I woulda got away with it too.. if it wasn't for those damned feminist ideals that gave me away!
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10074
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 3:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Does everyone agree that Mystique is the sexiest female super hero

Postby Bed Bugs » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:48 am

Motto: "The Bigger The Buffet, The Better!"
Weapon: Dual Heat-Seeking Missile Launcher
Blast Cannon wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:Oh, you missed the point. >:oP Pity.


... You disgust me.


You reveal yourself as a woman, for only a woman would say that to me.


And I woulda got away with it too.. if it wasn't for those damned feminist ideals that gave me away!


So they're turning you into a woman.....from the inside!? :shock:
I guess the next logical target of the feminist would be your army of testicles... :lol:
Image
Botcon: The Legacy Collection
Bed Bugs
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6540
News Credits: 46
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 2:08 pm
Location: Under Your Bed at Botcon
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Does everyone agree that Mystique is the sexiest female super hero

Postby Blast Cannon » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:14 am

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
Fender Bender wrote:So they're turning you into a woman.....from the inside!? :shock:
I guess the next logical target of the feminist would be your army of testicles... :lol:


Hey, my testicles are the logical target of any woman. ;)
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10074
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 3:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Does everyone agree that Mystique is the sexiest female super hero

Postby Treetop Maximus » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:02 pm

Motto: "At least the opening was good."
Weapon: Railgun
robofreak wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Treetop Maximus wrote:Sorry to burst your bubble, but Mystique's a man. He's part of the X-MEN. You're attracted to a dude. :(


I hope that was a poor attempt at humor...


I hope so too. it kind of killed the moment.

Anyways. Mystique is in the Brotherhood of Mutants. not the X-Men so that joke doesn't even make sense.


You're still proving my point.
Hirasawa Yui is the one truth of this world.
User avatar
Treetop Maximus
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 906
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 9:43 pm
Location: Freedomburgerland
Watch Treetop Maximus on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Does everyone agree that Mystique is the sexiest female super hero

Postby Bed Bugs » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:06 pm

Motto: "The Bigger The Buffet, The Better!"
Weapon: Dual Heat-Seeking Missile Launcher
Treetop Maximus wrote:
robofreak wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Treetop Maximus wrote:Sorry to burst your bubble, but Mystique's a man. He's part of the X-MEN. You're attracted to a dude. :(


I hope that was a poor attempt at humor...


I hope so too. it kind of killed the moment.

Anyways. Mystique is in the Brotherhood of Mutants. not the X-Men so that joke doesn't even make sense.


You're still proving my point.


Well, she CAN assume the form of a man. Personally, I find her more attractive as a woman, but to each his own. ;)
Image
Botcon: The Legacy Collection
Bed Bugs
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6540
News Credits: 46
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 2:08 pm
Location: Under Your Bed at Botcon
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Does everyone agree that Mystique is the sexiest female super hero

Postby Treetop Maximus » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:08 pm

Motto: "At least the opening was good."
Weapon: Railgun
Fender Bender wrote:
Treetop Maximus wrote:
robofreak wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Treetop Maximus wrote:Sorry to burst your bubble, but Mystique's a man. He's part of the X-MEN. You're attracted to a dude. :(


I hope that was a poor attempt at humor...


I hope so too. it kind of killed the moment.

Anyways. Mystique is in the Brotherhood of Mutants. not the X-Men so that joke doesn't even make sense.


You're still proving my point.


Well, she CAN assume the form of a man. Personally, I find her more attractive as a woman, but to each his own. ;)


WHOA! Hey, it's not a matter of attraction to me. All I'm typing about is gender. I'm not... a man lover.
Hirasawa Yui is the one truth of this world.
User avatar
Treetop Maximus
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 906
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 9:43 pm
Location: Freedomburgerland
Watch Treetop Maximus on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Does everyone agree that Mystique is the sexiest female super hero

Postby ishfishmial0 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:20 pm

I thought Mystique was incredible in First class. I loved her human form. I loved the outfit she wore I loved the oufit she had on when she tried to lure in Magneto.
ishfishmial0
Mini-Con
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:30 pm

Re: Does everyone agree that Mystique is the sexiest female super hero

Postby Mkall » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:22 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
I don't think I'm the only person hoping for 5 pages of spandex-clad babes when I clicked this thread am I? Instead we're questioning genders of shape-shifters and members?
Image

My Collection! Updated June 18, 2016
User avatar
Mkall
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14833
News Credits: 37
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:50 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: Does everyone agree that Mystique is the sexiest female super hero

Postby Blast Cannon » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:37 pm

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
Image

I rest my case.
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10074
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 3:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Does everyone agree that Mystique is the sexiest female super hero

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:48 am

Mkall wrote:I don't think I'm the only person hoping for 5 pages of spandex-clad babes when I clicked this thread am I?


I'm trying...

Image
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18436
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

Re: Does everyone agree that Mystique is the sexiest female super hero

Postby Treetop Maximus » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:19 am

Motto: "At least the opening was good."
Weapon: Railgun
Starfire's under 18, right? I don't want Chris Hansen after me.
Hirasawa Yui is the one truth of this world.
User avatar
Treetop Maximus
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 906
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 9:43 pm
Location: Freedomburgerland
Watch Treetop Maximus on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Does everyone agree that Mystique is the sexiest female super hero

Postby Blast Cannon » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:22 am

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
Treetop Maximus wrote:Starfire's under 18, right? I don't want Chris Hansen after me.


I've always wondered what Chris Hansen would make of Professor X's activities. A balding, middle aged British bloke in New York luring teenage girls into his remote mansion, away from their families and friends and kitting them out in spandex uniforms.

"Why don't you take a seat over there? Oh, wait... never mind."
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10074
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 3:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Does everyone agree that Mystique is the sexiest female super hero

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:40 am

Considering who he is, he doesn't need to go through all that.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18436
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

Re: Does everyone agree that Mystique is the sexiest female super hero

Postby NTESHFT » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:46 pm

Motto: "60% of the time, it works every time!"
Weapon: Black Magic
Treetop Maximus wrote:Starfire's under 18, right? I don't want Chris Hansen after me.



Depends on which one you're talking about- the Teen Titans cartoon or the comic......

I'd take Mystique! dude, if she were real, that would be the best wife to have. She could shape shift into any hot girl. It be like getting some strange all the time. Note: sorry to the missus for this comment. Had to let that part of the nerd out for a second... :KREMZEEK: ...
Image
User avatar
NTESHFT
Brainmaster
Posts: 1305
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:50 pm
Location: Dirty South
Buy from NTESHFT on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: Does everyone agree that Mystique is the sexiest female super hero

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:54 pm

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Treetop Maximus wrote:Starfire's under 18, right? I don't want Chris Hansen after me.

That's why I didn't mention Raven. :-s

And since pics are in demand.

BloodRayne
Image
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2431
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Vintage Hasbro Transformers Leader Class DOTM Bumblebee Dark of the Moon MISB - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 36 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers Titans Return Power Master Optimus Prime & Blaster - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 36 minutes 31 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS PRIME BEAST HUNTERS DELUXE CLASS BUMBLEBEE ACTION FIGURE - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 7 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers B7066 Robots In Disguise Power Surge Optimus Prime And Aerobolt - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 7 minutes 51 seconds
original G1 Transformers MEGATRON PARTS LOT crosshairs stock top midsection - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 24 minutes 28 seconds
original G1 Transformers RODIMUS PRIME SPOILER WING & BLAST SHIELD x2 LOT - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 41 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Animated Sunstorm and Ratchet Target/Zellers Exclusive MISB - Time Remaining: 7 days 21 hours 34 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers Animated Activator Thundercracker MOSC RARE - Time Remaining: 7 days 22 hours 18 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory
Twincast / Podcast #160:
"Grappling with Memory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, December 3rd, 2016
Website Security Test