Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

DOTM Deleted Scenes?

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

DOTM Deleted Scenes?

Postby Transformers Fanatic » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:52 pm

What extra scenes would you like to see on the DVD?
Transformers Fanatic
Fuzor
Posts: 281
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:25 am

Re: DOTM Deleted Scenes?

Postby Kn0ck0u7 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:20 pm

Weapon: Sonic Rifle
Transformers Fanatic wrote:What extra scenes would you like to see on the DVD?


I would like to see the following scenes:
1. Dino slicing and dicing decepticons as a tribute to Francesco Quinn
2. The twins sacrifice/death mentioned in novel but not movie.
3. Director's Cut / extra long highway chase scene to add to the epicness
4. Anything involving Carly Spencer
Kn0ck0u7
Micromaster
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:18 pm
Location: United States
Watch Kn0ck0u7 on YouTube

Re: DOTM Deleted Scenes?

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:20 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Mirage with more scenes
Shockwave with more lines
Soundwave with more EPICNESS
Michael Bay with more gibberish in an interview
JaAm
The Twins dying (I'll replay that scene over and over until my pants are soaking)
More JaAm

Well, that's about it.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5440
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: DOTM Deleted Scenes?

Postby YRQRM0 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:12 pm

I'd like to see pretty much everything mentioned (which will probably only be seen on Pre-viz animations if anything).
User avatar
YRQRM0
Pretender
Posts: 776
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:26 pm
Watch YRQRM0 on YouTube
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???

Re: DOTM Deleted Scenes?

Postby shockwavedude » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:28 am

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
More action from shockwave! thats it
Image

So good!
User avatar
shockwavedude
Minibot
Posts: 112
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: DOTM Deleted Scenes?

Postby ScreamerFTW » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:58 pm

Motto: "Stay silent, then fire away !"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I'd like everything mentioned, and maybe a scene with Optimus and Sentienl fighting a decepticon together, it'd be cool to see two Primes laying waste to a con :D >:oP
Image

THE PRIME KILLERS
ScreamerFTW
Mini-Con
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 5:09 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 4
Firepower: 7
Skill: Infinity

Re: DOTM Deleted Scenes?

Postby Chaoslock » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:38 pm

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
- Elephant and Megatrons meeting
- changed end scene as was in the novel
- more Laserbeak and Soundwave scenes
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Image

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
User avatar
Chaoslock
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5246
News Credits: 7
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:31 am
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: DOTM Deleted Scenes?

Postby BeastProwl » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:18 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Gyrotron wrote:Mirage with more scenes
Shockwave with more lines
Soundwave with more EPICNESS
Michael Bay with more gibberish in an interview
JaAm
The Twins dying (I'll replay that scene over and over until my pants are soaking)
More JaAm

Well, that's about it.
Attachments
JaAm!.jpg
JaAm!.jpg (22.69 KiB) Viewed 42 times
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6104
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: DOTM Deleted Scenes?

Postby PrymeStriker » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:32 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
BeastProwl wrote:
Gyrotron wrote:Mirage with more scenes
Shockwave with more lines
Soundwave with more EPICNESS
Michael Bay with more gibberish in an interview
JaAm
The Twins dying (I'll replay that scene over and over until my pants are soaking)
More JaAm

Well, that's about it.


Image

'tis related to my new signature :P
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5440
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8


Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism
Twincast / Podcast #106:
"McCarthyism"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, December 4th, 2014