DOTM. WITH MEGS AND SCREAMER DEAD..

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: DOTM. WITH MEGS AND SCREAMER DEAD..

Postby KnightAero » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:40 pm

Weapon: Rapid-Fire Plasma Pulse Cannon
Its pretty obvious that Paramount is not about to put this to rest... Like James Cameron I am pretty sure they are a sleeping giant putting together their ideas for the next big hit blockbuster. As big as Avatar was, and as well as DOTM did in theatre's around the world its a no brainer...

Reboot is not something "none" hardcore TF fans would appreciate, while a continuation in some form would be understandable.
The biggest difficulty in this manner is that you have to make the next series be able to stand on its own. Meaning not requiring watching the first three to get the four and so on.

I could easily see a Unicron Saga opening up here...
KnightAero
Minibot
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:36 pm
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 5
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: DOTM. WITH MEGS AND SCREAMER DEAD..

Postby Blackmoon » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:10 pm

Motto: "Life's a b*tch and that's pretty much it."
Weapon: Battle Blades
I think that maybe Unicron should stay out of the movies for awhile, I mean yeah he'd be a big draw as a villain but once he's defeated then what?

I say just bring in Galvatron as his own character, no reborn Megatron or anything. Say that he Cyclonus, Scourge, Runabout, Runamuck and a few dozen or more Decepticans were on the half of Cybertron that was transported through the spacebridge.

They saw their chance to get off Cybertron and made it down to Earth before Cybertron imploded in on itself, they then meet up with and gather the remaining Decepticons that were left around Earth and there you have multiple plot points to run with.

That's just my two cents worth anyway.
Image


Just thought you might check out my forum board, it's nothing fancy like here but it could be a cool second spot to hang out. :) Just click the link to check it out. Blackmoon's Hideout
User avatar
Blackmoon
Vehicon
Posts: 347
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:59 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: DOTM. WITH MEGS AND SCREAMER DEAD..

Postby decepta-scott » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:19 am

Blackmoon wrote:I think that maybe Unicron should stay out of the movies for awhile, I mean yeah he'd be a big draw as a villain but once he's defeated then what?


Well, you could have unicron in the movie, but they could postpone the fight for several movies if need be. He could just hang out in space ploting, barking orders and sending minions to do his "light work". Multiple failures, a desire to destroy earth, or a double cross could eventually bring him to fight personaly but theres many, many posibilities to keep him in the film but outta the fight for a long while.

Blackmoon wrote:I say just bring in Galvatron as his own character, no reborn Megatron or anything. Say that he Cyclonus, Scourge, Runabout, Runamuck and a few dozen or more Decepticans were on the half of Cybertron that was transported through the spacebridge.They saw their chance to get off Cybertron and made it down to Earth before Cybertron imploded in on itself, they then meet up with and gather the remaining Decepticons that were left around Earth and there you have multiple plot points to run with.


Sounds like a winner! Personaly I still like the idea of having unicron produce a body that awaits only the "brain" chip of megatron to bring it to life. I suppose Im just wanting them to stick to whats already been done. Id love to see it done that way, but galvatron being his own being would work too.
Ofcourse, theyd have to find another way to bring unicron into it, if they brought him in at all.


Blackmoon wrote:That's just my two cents worth anyway.



Good stuff sir!! :)
decepta-scott

Re: DOTM. WITH MEGS AND SCREAMER DEAD..

Postby Blackmoon » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:14 am

Motto: "Life's a b*tch and that's pretty much it."
Weapon: Battle Blades
decepta-scott wrote:
Blackmoon wrote:I think that maybe Unicron should stay out of the movies for awhile, I mean yeah he'd be a big draw as a villain but once he's defeated then what?


Well, you could have unicron in the movie, but they could postpone the fight for several movies if need be. He could just hang out in space ploting, barking orders and sending minions to do his "light work". Multiple failures, a desire to destroy earth, or a double cross could eventually bring him to fight personaly but theres many, many posibilities to keep him in the film but outta the fight for a long while.

Blackmoon wrote:I say just bring in Galvatron as his own character, no reborn Megatron or anything. Say that he Cyclonus, Scourge, Runabout, Runamuck and a few dozen or more Decepticans were on the half of Cybertron that was transported through the spacebridge.They saw their chance to get off Cybertron and made it down to Earth before Cybertron imploded in on itself, they then meet up with and gather the remaining Decepticons that were left around Earth and there you have multiple plot points to run with.


Sounds like a winner! Personaly I still like the idea of having unicron produce a body that awaits only the "brain" chip of megatron to bring it to life. I suppose Im just wanting them to stick to whats already been done. Id love to see it done that way, but galvatron being his own being would work too.
Ofcourse, theyd have to find another way to bring unicron into it, if they brought him in at all.


Blackmoon wrote:That's just my two cents worth anyway.



Good stuff sir!! :)


Thank you, I try.... Sometimes. :P
Image


Just thought you might check out my forum board, it's nothing fancy like here but it could be a cool second spot to hang out. :) Just click the link to check it out. Blackmoon's Hideout
User avatar
Blackmoon
Vehicon
Posts: 347
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:59 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8


Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS COLLECTORS CLUB Jackpot TFCC Timelines Sealed Autobot Decepticon - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 29 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club TFCC 1.0 Scourge Nemesis Prime MIB UNUSED - Time Remaining: 6 days 6 hours 9 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Timelines TCC TFSS 2.0 Rewind Eject - Time Remaining: 9 days 1 hour 12 minutes 54 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--FISITRON FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 9 days 7 hours 20 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers TFCC Club Exclusive Scourge 2013 TFSS MIB Unused - Time Remaining: 10 days 3 hours 4 minutes 36 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--CIRCUIT FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 10 days 5 hours 30 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club exclusive BREAKDOWN Deluxe boxed CHUG Classics - Time Remaining: 11 days 8 hours 42 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers TFCC CLUB SUBSCRIPTION TFSS CARZAP AUTOBOT FOWARD PATROL FIGURE - Time Remaining: 13 days 38 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #163 - Through The Space Hole
Twincast / Podcast #163:
"Through The Space Hole"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, January 7th, 2017
Website Security Test