Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Electrons Classics Collection

Share photos of your Transformers collection here in this dedicated forum to showcase our collections.

Re: Electrons Classics Collection

Postby Electron » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:04 am

orionpax76 wrote:great collection!love the swoops with unicron and galvatron.


thanks just ordered the amazon unicron so it should look even cooler soon
Image

Sledge wrote:Electron's the kind of guy who, when he realises the waiter is waiting for a tip, would whisper in his ear "Never eat yellow snow."
Electron
Gestalt
Posts: 2647
News Credits: 9
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:18 pm
Location: UK

Re: Electrons Classics Collection

Postby orionpax76 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:41 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.Except for wheelie."
Weapon: High-Energy Particle Beam Rifle
i has some of those little pvc legends swoops i usedta pose with him.but ive lost them...sigh.
Check out my collection! my-toyroom-t80614.php

Till all are one.Image
User avatar
orionpax76
Mini-Con
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:43 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Re: Electrons Classics Collection

Postby Va'al » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:40 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Electron wrote:
orionpax76 wrote:great collection!love the swoops with unicron and galvatron.


thanks just ordered the amazon unicron so it should look even cooler soon


Yeah, I approve of that shelf too!
Nice stuff.
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Avatar image by sabrigami
User avatar
Va'al
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6980
News Credits: 67
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy, The Netherlands
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Electrons Classics Collection

Postby Electron » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:01 pm

orionpax76 wrote:i has some of those little pvc legends swoops i usedta pose with him.but ive lost them...sigh.


thats a real shame i was just about to ask to share a picture of them with me

Va'al wrote:Yeah, I approve of that shelf too!
Nice stuff.


cheers man, ano ur new to the forums, any idea if u fancy sharing with us guys?
Image

Sledge wrote:Electron's the kind of guy who, when he realises the waiter is waiting for a tip, would whisper in his ear "Never eat yellow snow."
Electron
Gestalt
Posts: 2647
News Credits: 9
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:18 pm
Location: UK


Return to Share Your Transformers Collection

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #104 - Wrath of Con
Twincast / Podcast #104:
"Wrath of Con"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 2nd, 2014