Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

EZ Collection Gum Wave

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Moderators: Cryhavok, Supreme Convoy, robofreak

EZ Collection Gum Wave

Postby DISCHARGE » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:55 pm

Motto: "AnTagony IS the PitS. MoVe ALonG WoRMs. THis WarS NOT gOnNa WIN iTSelf!"
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
I have patiently awaited the arrival of these imports and am so happy they have come in. I love the Legends class(cyberverse for some of you) and put these on preorder the second I saw them.

With nice premium styled decos these guys really pop!
Megatron is the best of the bunch. He is a stunning shining purple
and just looks great. Megatron also has the G2 stamp(kinda neato)
The Autobots aren't as colorful though featuring more subtle
metallic\premium paint\plastic. I like Prowls pearlescent color, but it's hard to see in the pics. Optimus features the remolded cab roof\back of the head
for weapon use, something the RTS Legend version doesn't have.
Each inner box is numbered 1-5 so it is easy to know which one you are opening since there are 6 pieces in a new box .
Mine came with an extra Optimus :DANCE:

Anyway, they are in and since nobody else has posted any pics(that I've noticed) I thought I would share...

108.JPG
112.JPG
090.JPG
094.JPG
103.JPG
014.JPG
008.JPG
029.JPG

026.JPG
027.JPG


If anyone is wondering I've given some of the gum to my daughter.
She says it is bursting with flavor for about a minute then it goes flavorless.
Blurrz wrote:Transformers fans are just like real people.

Image
User avatar
DISCHARGE
Gestalt
Posts: 2761
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:41 pm
Firepower: 10+

Re: EZ Collection Gum Wave

Postby Tigertrack » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:25 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I have mine and was most impressed by Starscream but Megatron was a close second. The Autobots really don't look a lot different, just a little bit shiny with Prime seeming like the weakest of the bunch to me.

My box also came with an extra Prime.
User avatar
Tigertrack
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16107
News Credits: 70
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:08 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: EZ Collection Gum Wave

Postby DISCHARGE » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:41 pm

Motto: "AnTagony IS the PitS. MoVe ALonG WoRMs. THis WarS NOT gOnNa WIN iTSelf!"
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
tigertracks 24 wrote:I have mine and was most impressed by Starscream but Megatron was a close second. The Autobots really don't look a lot different, just a little bit shiny with Prime seeming like the weakest of the bunch to me.

My box also came with an extra Prime.


I am least impressed with Rodimus(I was wanting super shiny paint\plastic on him similar to Megatron's). I never picked up the original though
so I am happy with him. I was really hoping there would be a
surprise chase variant in the box, not that I've heard of one. There hasn't been really any news on these guys, so maybe there's still that possibility.
Blurrz wrote:Transformers fans are just like real people.

Image
User avatar
DISCHARGE
Gestalt
Posts: 2761
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:41 pm
Firepower: 10+

Re: EZ Collection Gum Wave

Postby El Duque » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:28 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Seibertron member DISCHARGE has shared images of his recently received Transformers EZ Collection Gum Wave figures. This set features premium repaints of:

RtS Legends Optimus Prime - with G2 faction symbol and remold head piece
RtS Prowl
Classics 2.0 Rodimus
Classics 2.0 Megatron - G2 redeco
RtS Starscream

DISCHARGE wrote:I have patiently awaited the arrival of these imports and am so happy they have come in. I love the Legends class(cyberverse for some of you) and put these on preorder the second I saw them.

With nice premium styled decos these guys really pop!
Megatron is the best of the bunch. He is a stunning shining purple
and just looks great. Megatron also has the G2 stamp(kinda neato)
The Autobots aren't as colorful though featuring more subtle
metallic\premium paint\plastic. I like Prowls pearlescent color, but it's hard to see in the pics. Optimus features the remolded cab roof\back of the head
for weapon use, something the RTS Legend version doesn't have.
Each inner box is numbered 1-5 so it is easy to know which one you are opening since there are 6 pieces in a new box .
Mine came with an extra Optimus

Anyway, they are in and since nobody else has posted any pics(that I've noticed) I thought I would share...


If anyone is wondering I've given some of the gum to my daughter.
She says it is bursting with flavor for about a minute then it goes flavorless.


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
El Duque
News Admin
Posts: 9596
News Credits: 88
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: EZ Collection Gum Wave

Postby mirageandjazz1197 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:04 pm

Oh look it's shockwa ohh nevermind it's galva I mean Megatron
mirageandjazz1197
Vehicon
Posts: 341
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am

Re: EZ Collection Gum Wave

Postby Megatron Wolf » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:27 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
That G2 Megatron looks awesome, puts the green one to shame. still pissed those molds were never released in stores.
PSN: MegatronWolf
Current TF count: 1470

Image
Looking for better version of this picture, if you know where to find one please PM me.
User avatar
Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
Posts: 4568
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:30 pm
Location: New York
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: EZ Collection Gum Wave

Postby FracturedKoi » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:41 pm

Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
Is that a G2 Decepticon symbol on Megatron?!
User avatar
FracturedKoi
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 860
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:56 pm
Location: Anniston, AL
Buy from FracturedKoi on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: EZ Collection Gum Wave

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:59 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
FracturedKoi wrote:Is that a G2 Decepticon symbol on Megatron?!


And a G2 Autobot symbol on Prime to boot.
Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) BW II VS-18 Powerhug vs. Autocrusher
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

Preparing to move to the US!

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13724
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: EZ Collection Gum Wave

Postby WolfDawg » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:18 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Megatron Wolf wrote:That G2 Megatron looks awesome, puts the green one to shame. still pissed those molds were never released in stores.


You mean it's a shame that we'll never see those decos released in stores, right? Because we got every one of those molds years ago.
User avatar
WolfDawg
Brainmaster
Posts: 1356
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:33 pm
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 1
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: EZ Collection Gum Wave

Postby --B-- » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:24 pm

Motto: "Doing things my own way and never giving up!"
WolfDawg wrote:
Megatron Wolf wrote:That G2 Megatron looks awesome, puts the green one to shame. still pissed those molds were never released in stores.


You mean it's a shame that we'll never see those decos released in stores, right? Because we got every one of those molds years ago.


In fact, I just saw Prime, Starscream, Megatron and the obligatory Bumblebee in Dollar General yesterday afternoon. I was looking for the remold with the null rays and sword for Screamer and Prime, respectively.
--B--
City Commander
Posts: 3247
News Credits: 5
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:59 pm
Location: PA
Buy from --B-- on eBay

Re: EZ Collection Gum Wave

Postby njb902 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:27 pm

how large are these?
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2564
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: EZ Collection Gum Wave

Postby KNM2012 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:31 pm

Megagron? :???:

Typo aside, I wonder how these match up to the Micromasters. Because these look like great substitutes for those who want to do a near scale with Fortress Maximus, Grand Maximus, Brave Maximus, and/or Cybertron Base. :-?
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
User avatar
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: EZ Collection Gum Wave

Postby RAcast » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:11 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
njb902 wrote:how large are these?

They're the Legends class version, so...a smidge bigger than a Cyberverse Legion figure.
User avatar
RAcast
Gestalt
Posts: 2777
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: EZ Collection Gum Wave

Postby njb902 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:47 pm

RAcast wrote:
njb902 wrote:how large are these?

They're the Legends class version, so...a smidge bigger than a Cyberverse Legion figure.


thanks
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2564
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am


Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014