Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Havoc and Dinobot Destructor Pack

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby Justanormalguy » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:15 pm

Motto: "When it comes to war... or anything, always be yourself, no matter what."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
GetRightRobot wrote:With today's multi-platform release of High Moon Studios Transformers: Fall of Cybertron comes the first of, hopefully many downloadable content packs. This is currently available on the XBox 360, and Playstation 3 for $10.00USD or 800 ms points for XBox 360. Some pictures have been posted of Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack and Blast Off! Not only does this pack unlock these epic characters for multiplayer use, it also adds their parts to the customization menus! So if you need a Shattered Glass Ultra Magnus, here is your oppurtunity!

Also available, and exclusive to XBox are costumes and pets for your Avatar including Prime and Megatron disguises and pet Laserbeak and Grimlock! Check out the images below!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Click any image to see the original posted by Angelwave over at TFW2005.com


Oh my gosh! That Grimlock is adorable! I'm totally gonna get all of them! I love Wheeljack the most.
Image
When Megatron..
User avatar
Justanormalguy
Minibot
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:47 pm
Location: Autobot city
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby Justanormalguy » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:16 pm

Motto: "When it comes to war... or anything, always be yourself, no matter what."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
Stormrider wrote:Where's the love for Sludge?


Blur: Nowhere that's where.
Image
When Megatron..
User avatar
Justanormalguy
Minibot
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:47 pm
Location: Autobot city
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby Trikeboy » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:29 pm

This post will contain Campaign mode spoilers



I really don't get the hate on Sludge. First, he is found deactivated in Campaign mode, then he got destroyed when the corosive materials destroyed everything. Now with the multiplayer, he gets the shaft again. However, Sludge appears in dino mode during the credits.

I never got the reason why Sludge was the dino to get the cut. A more logical choice would have been Slag. Since they couldn't use his name because of the meaning in the UK (pansies) they had to call him Slug. So instead of calling him Slug all through the game, they could have swapped him with Sludge and there we have proper named Dinobots as the main four.
My must have products from 2013
Image
User avatar
Trikeboy
Brainmaster
Posts: 1414
News Credits: 9
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:33 pm
Location: Cupar, Scotland

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby Mindmaster » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:34 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Iron Prime wrote:
kwanzaabot wrote:Can't wait for the Dinobots DLC.

Hellooooo Beast Wars Megatron!

Yeeeeeessss!


Best idea ever!
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5585
News Credits: 21
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby Justanormalguy » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:54 pm

Motto: "When it comes to war... or anything, always be yourself, no matter what."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
Trikeboy wrote:This post will contain Campaign mode spoilers



I really don't get the hate on Sludge. First, he is found deactivated in Campaign mode, then he got destroyed when the corosive materials destroyed everything. Now with the multiplayer, he gets the shaft again. However, Sludge appears in dino mode during the credits.

I never got the reason why Sludge was the dino to get the cut. A more logical choice would have been Slag. Since they couldn't use his name because of the meaning in the UK (pansies) they had to call him Slug. So instead of calling him Slug all through the game, they could have swapped him with Sludge and there we have proper named Dinobots as the main four.


What's wrong with pansies? They're just flowers.
Image
When Megatron..
User avatar
Justanormalguy
Minibot
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:47 pm
Location: Autobot city
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby Trikeboy » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:11 pm

Just mean how they thing people will complain because the Triceratops is called Slag. There is nothing wrong with it, it's just a name. Most of the UK fans and gamers would have been happy with the name Slag. Its just the softies of the UK that can't. It's a shame they had to change it. We survived the 80's with a Dinobot called Slag, I'm sure we can survive again.

Also, I'm drawing on the Beano for some terms :D


Also, people talking about the logic in having the Dinobots. There is no logic to them at all. Unless Shockwave observed Earth for millions of years before he implemented his plan, there is no way he can look at earth and see a Triceratops, Apatosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Stegosaurus and Pterandon all at the same time. Lets suspend a little disbelief when talking about giant sentient robots please ;)
My must have products from 2013
Image
User avatar
Trikeboy
Brainmaster
Posts: 1414
News Credits: 9
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:33 pm
Location: Cupar, Scotland

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby Twitchythe3rd » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:55 pm

Motto: "I burn and I plunder as it suits my desire."
Weapon: Fireball Cannon
The lack of Sludge is dissapointing, but the oppurtunity to run around as a robotic Tyrannosarus Rex more than makes up for it. Especially since I can color it purple. Yyyeeesssss.....
Image
The Ultimate Defense Against The Terrorcon Hordes!
Twitchythe3rd
Headmaster
Posts: 1130
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:19 pm
Location: Surrounded by corn.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 4
Rank: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:59 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
The Dinobots are not meant to be logical. They are meant to be giant shock troopers made of awesome. :-B

If it bothers any of you that their altmodes don't work well as good disguises, then the same must also apply to the Insecticons, Predacons, Terrorcons, Decepticon Clones, Monsterbots, Decepticon Headmasters, Firecons, Seacons, Pretender Beasts, Pretender Monsters, and even G1 Shockwave himself (giant flying space gun on Earth makes even less sense than a robotic Earthen dinosaur).
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16590
News Credits: 103
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby Bubbah » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:33 pm

Motto: ""God has mercy ... I don't!""
Weapon: Slingshot
Trikeboy wrote:Just mean how they thing people will complain because the Triceratops is called Slag. There is nothing wrong with it, it's just a name. Most of the UK fans and gamers would have been happy with the name Slag. Its just the softies of the UK that can't. It's a shame they had to change it. We survived the 80's with a Dinobot called Slag, I'm sure we can survive again.

Also, I'm drawing on the Beano for some terms :D


Also, people talking about the logic in having the Dinobots. There is no logic to them at all. Unless Shockwave observed Earth for millions of years before he implemented his plan, there is no way he can look at earth and see a Triceratops, Apatosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Stegosaurus and Pterandon all at the same time. Lets suspend a little disbelief when talking about giant sentient robots please ;)


Haha this is exactly HOW it's been described that the Dinobots exist! Shockwave, while doing his experiments used his space bridge technology to look at other planets for ideas and saw prehistoric Earth with dinosaurs roaming the planet. From the way I understand things, WFC & FOC take place thousands, if not millions of years before our current time. Remember supposedly when they crash to Earth, they go into stasis for a while before awkening in modern times.

And I totally feel your pain with the whole "political correctness" of some of these name changes, it gets to a point where everything is going to offend someone ... But don't worry, it's not just the UK (in Slag's case yes)... The US is just as bad with the political correctness overboard! And I live in Vegas, where anything goes lol ... We still have it!
Bubbah
Fuzor
Posts: 233
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby Noideaforaname » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:29 pm

Bubbah wrote:Haha this is exactly HOW it's been described that the Dinobots exist!


The Dinobots' dinosaurs archosaurs weren't around all at the same time, though. Stegosaurus and Apatosaurus went extinct something like 70 million years before Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, and Pteranodon showed up; that's roughly the same time difference between T. rex and us! Shockwave would have to be watching Earth for a looooooooooong time.
Krazy 'bout Kreons
Customs // Photos // Art // Parts Database
User avatar
Noideaforaname
Gestalt
Posts: 2258
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:31 pm

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby MGrotusque » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:22 am

:-( no Sludge Image
Image
User avatar
MGrotusque
Godmaster
Posts: 1959
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:40 pm
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby kwanzaabot » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:47 am

Sabrblade wrote:The Dinobots are not meant to be logical. They are meant to be giant shock troopers made of awesome. :-B

If it bothers any of you that their altmodes don't work well as good disguises, then the same must also apply to the Insecticons, Predacons, Terrorcons, Decepticon Clones, Monsterbots, Decepticon Headmasters, Firecons, Seacons, Pretender Beasts, Pretender Monsters, and even G1 Shockwave himself (giant flying space gun on Earth makes even less sense than a robotic Earthen dinosaur).


Exactly. The Transformers haven't been robots in disguise for a looooong time. And if they were in disguise, well, they were never very good disguises.
kwanzaabot
Mini-Con
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:22 pm

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby Bubbah » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:50 am

Motto: ""God has mercy ... I don't!""
Weapon: Slingshot
Noideaforaname wrote:
Bubbah wrote:Haha this is exactly HOW it's been described that the Dinobots exist!


The Dinobots' dinosaurs archosaurs weren't around all at the same time, though. Stegosaurus and Apatosaurus went extinct something like 70 million years before Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, and Pteranodon showed up; that's roughly the same time difference between T. rex and us! Shockwave would have to be watching Earth for a looooooooooong time.

But how many kids are going to know THAT much about history? To kids, dinosaurs are dinosaurs ... They know their favorites and that's enough. I mean if we're going for that close to historically accurate, well then I'm pretty sure we need to eliminate the Transformers themselves. Point is, no one is looking for a perfect explanation, all it takes is something believable and plausible ... So for most people, this story works.
Bubbah
Fuzor
Posts: 233
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby noctorro » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:25 am

Wow, Dinobots in multiplayer.

I agree they need their own game mode, it would be way to imbalanced if they run around team deathmatch.
Only Swoop would be normal.

Will it be some sort of an Escalation mode?

I think the current Escalation is way to easy, ammo beacon and healer. When revived full health again. And only 15 waves.
Should be pushed back to 20 waves and a way longer cooldown for the healer/ammo beacon and no full health when revived, just points. Otherwise great mode :)

Now Bruticus in a multiplayer mode, how would that be done? 5 players for the individual modes, but who would control it when combined? Would be fun that every player has like 60 seconds, 5 minute Bruticus mode then back to 5 bots. And in an escalation mode.

I do hope High Moon milks the hell out of FOC, I need Arcee/Slipstream and all the other WFC bots that weren't in FOC. Just do it, I'll buy it all!
User avatar
noctorro
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 513
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:45 am

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby Megatron Wolf » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:27 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
couldnt figure out how to fit them in give me a break we all know they were intentionally kept out so you could do exactly this, put them as dlc charge us a stupid price for em so you can steal more of our money. And i guarantee you that the "dlc" is already on the disc and all your buying is an unlock patch. But anyway im sure these guys will make the multiplayer even more unbalanced than it already is, still say WFC had better online. Well WFC was a better game all around.
PSN: MegatronWolf
Current TF count: 1470

Image
Looking for better version of this picture, if you know where to find one please PM me.
User avatar
Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
Posts: 4702
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:30 pm
Location: New York
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby kwanzaabot » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:12 am

Frankly, I'll be happy as long as the T-Rex alt mode is balanced with the other Titan characters.

The point is we're not playing as Grimlock, but rather a rank-and-file soldier of our own creation. So forcing us into melee only and the whole "build up rage to transform" thing doesn't need to happen, as far as I'm concerned.

Just give us Titans who can turn into T-Rexes. 8)
kwanzaabot
Mini-Con
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:22 pm

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby joevill » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:48 am

Motto: "For Seibertron!"
Weapon: Sword
Anyone think we will get Bruticus next?
Image
When eating planets alone isn't enough to satisfy the Chaos Bringer's hunger, Unicron comes to Earth to fill up on McDonald's. McDonald's golden arches will light our darkest hour (when the Chaos Bringer would not share) by clogging his arteries, raising his blood pressure, and giving him diabetes.
User avatar
joevill
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 571
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:09 am
Location: Apple Valley, CA
Watch joevill on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby Ironhide/Starscream » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:08 am

Motto: "Starcream:"Ahhh, Lord Megatron, I have missed you DEARLY"

Ironhide: "Punk Ass Decepticon""
Weapon: Mega Missile Launcher
I noticed something......look above swoops name in the character sets...it says kickback...INSECTICON PACK TOO?! :CON:
User avatar
Ironhide/Starscream
Minibot
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:07 pm
Location: Cybertron
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 3

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby El Duque » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:17 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Our friends at Activision dropped by with an official announcement for the upcoming Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destruction Pack" DLC. Download yours on September 11th!


Image


Now that fans have experienced the epic single-player campaigns and multiplayer modes of TRANSFORMERS: FALL OF CYBERTRON, we wanted to let you know that the team at High Moon Studios listened to fans and have been hard at work on exciting downloadable content to support the growing Fall of Cybertron community.

We are thrilled to announce that the legendary DINOBOTS will be playable in online multiplayer modes with the "Dinobot Destructor Pack," set to launch next week for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.

The DLC pack will include the following characters, which includes their full body + individual body parts for use in the multiplayer character creator.

  • GRIMLOCK (T-rex)
  • SLUG (Triceratops)
  • SNARL (Stegosaurus)
  • SWOOP (Pteranodon)


The TRANSFORMERS: FALL OF CYBERTRON "Dinobot Destructor Pack" will launch on September 11th. For more information, fans can visit http://www.facebook.com/TransformersGame or http://www.TransformersGame.com.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
El Duque
News Admin
Posts: 9915
News Credits: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby Bubbah » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:28 am

Motto: ""God has mercy ... I don't!""
Weapon: Slingshot
Ironhide/Starscream wrote:I noticed something......look above swoops name in the character sets...it says kickback...INSECTICON PACK TOO?! :CON:

Yeah the Insecticons are coming up in the DLC after this one, if I remember right, which I think is in like 2 or 3 weeks.
Bubbah
Fuzor
Posts: 233
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby Noideaforaname » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:48 am

Are these guys going remain predominately silver no matter what color scheme you pick?

Bubbah wrote:But how many kids are going to know THAT much about history?

Any kid that has any kind of knowledge dinosaurs should know that really basic dinosaur fact. I mean, hell, the show Dinosaur Train has dinosaurs travel through time to meet other dinosaurs!
Then again, popular culture tends to lump anything extinct as "dinosaurs" (pterosaurs, Dimetrodon, mammoths, cave men, etc.), and to FoC's credit it does rather nicely put together a lot of weird TF story elements in a reasonable, better-than-most fashion.
Krazy 'bout Kreons
Customs // Photos // Art // Parts Database
User avatar
Noideaforaname
Gestalt
Posts: 2258
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:31 pm

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby a Cobra Viper » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:20 am

Ugh. Still no price given? Is it safe to assume it will only be $10 per the previous DLC? I'm glad the body parts will be available in the character creation section.

Now we just need Arcee, Slipstream, and all the other WfC characters that didn't make it to the sequel to be made available. Just throw 'em in the full character set section and be done with it. At least then we could use them if we wanted. The models are already made, guys. Come on.
a Cobra Viper
Micromaster
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:24 pm

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby Bubbah » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:36 am

Motto: ""God has mercy ... I don't!""
Weapon: Slingshot
Noideaforaname wrote:Are these guys going remain predominately silver no matter what color scheme you pick?

Bubbah wrote:But how many kids are going to know THAT much about history?

Any kid that has any kind of knowledge dinosaurs should know that really basic dinosaur fact. I mean, hell, the show Dinosaur Train has dinosaurs travel through time to meet other dinosaurs!
Then again, popular culture tends to lump anything extinct as "dinosaurs" (pterosaurs, Dimetrodon, mammoths, cave men, etc.), and to FoC's credit it does rather nicely put together a lot of weird TF story elements in a reasonable, better-than-most fashion.

Haha yeah pop culture loves to generalize! And honestly, I didn't even know there was such a huge time difference between some of the different dinosaur species until I was in high school. So growing up, I just knew that dinosaurs were dinosaurs and that they all lived together at the same time ... Look at the Land Before Time movies. And to be honest, it's sad talking to kids these days about things they "should know", everything for them pop culture and technology. A lot of things dealing with history, they're clueless about. But that's the type of rant that could go on for months haha.
Bubbah
Fuzor
Posts: 233
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby Mindmaster » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:36 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Bubbah wrote:
Ironhide/Starscream wrote:I noticed something......look above swoops name in the character sets...it says kickback...INSECTICON PACK TOO?! :CON:

Yeah the Insecticons are coming up in the DLC after this one, if I remember right, which I think is in like 2 or 3 weeks.


25 September. Kickback's chassis is the Scientist, Bombshell (calling them by their G1 names as it should be, don't correct me) is most likely a Titan class chassis (considering Hound's chassis, which will be released alongside the Insecticons, is labeled as a Destroyer. My proof is in the multiplayer trailer) and Shrapnel might end up as an Infiltrator or a Scientist (he does have wings on his insectoid mode).
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5585
News Credits: 21
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby Bubbah » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:41 pm

Motto: ""God has mercy ... I don't!""
Weapon: Slingshot
Mindmaster wrote:
Bubbah wrote:
Ironhide/Starscream wrote:I noticed something......look above swoops name in the character sets...it says kickback...INSECTICON PACK TOO?! :CON:

Yeah the Insecticons are coming up in the DLC after this one, if I remember right, which I think is in like 2 or 3 weeks.


25 September. Kickback's chassis is the Scientist, Bombshell (calling them by their G1 names as it should be, don't correct me) is most likely a Titan class chassis (considering Hound's chassis, which will be released alongside the Insecticons, is labeled as a Destroyer. My proof is in the multiplayer trailer) and Shrapnel might end up as an Infiltrator or a Scientist (he does have wings on his insectoid mode).

Lol ... No worries, call 'em whatever you like, I've gotten used to using both names by now. I thought I saw somewhere that 2 of the Insecticons were going to be Scientist class. But I wonder if there's any basis as to who will be what class by looking at the unlockable heads. Each class has a bug themed head, just like they have a Dinobot head.
Bubbah
Fuzor
Posts: 233
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars
Twincast / Podcast #98:
"Combiner Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, August 14th, 2014