Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Havoc and Dinobot Destructor Pack

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby Noideaforaname » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:48 am

Are these guys going remain predominately silver no matter what color scheme you pick?

Bubbah wrote:But how many kids are going to know THAT much about history?

Any kid that has any kind of knowledge dinosaurs should know that really basic dinosaur fact. I mean, hell, the show Dinosaur Train has dinosaurs travel through time to meet other dinosaurs!
Then again, popular culture tends to lump anything extinct as "dinosaurs" (pterosaurs, Dimetrodon, mammoths, cave men, etc.), and to FoC's credit it does rather nicely put together a lot of weird TF story elements in a reasonable, better-than-most fashion.
Image
Krazy 'bout Kreons: Customs ~ Photos ~ Art
My deviantART
User avatar
Noideaforaname
Gestalt
Posts: 2351
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:31 pm
Location: South Jersey

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby a Cobra Viper » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:20 am

Ugh. Still no price given? Is it safe to assume it will only be $10 per the previous DLC? I'm glad the body parts will be available in the character creation section.

Now we just need Arcee, Slipstream, and all the other WfC characters that didn't make it to the sequel to be made available. Just throw 'em in the full character set section and be done with it. At least then we could use them if we wanted. The models are already made, guys. Come on.
a Cobra Viper
Micromaster
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:24 pm

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby Bubbah » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:36 am

Motto: ""God has mercy ... I don't!""
Weapon: Slingshot
Noideaforaname wrote:Are these guys going remain predominately silver no matter what color scheme you pick?

Bubbah wrote:But how many kids are going to know THAT much about history?

Any kid that has any kind of knowledge dinosaurs should know that really basic dinosaur fact. I mean, hell, the show Dinosaur Train has dinosaurs travel through time to meet other dinosaurs!
Then again, popular culture tends to lump anything extinct as "dinosaurs" (pterosaurs, Dimetrodon, mammoths, cave men, etc.), and to FoC's credit it does rather nicely put together a lot of weird TF story elements in a reasonable, better-than-most fashion.

Haha yeah pop culture loves to generalize! And honestly, I didn't even know there was such a huge time difference between some of the different dinosaur species until I was in high school. So growing up, I just knew that dinosaurs were dinosaurs and that they all lived together at the same time ... Look at the Land Before Time movies. And to be honest, it's sad talking to kids these days about things they "should know", everything for them pop culture and technology. A lot of things dealing with history, they're clueless about. But that's the type of rant that could go on for months haha.
Bubbah
Fuzor
Posts: 237
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby Mindmaster » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:36 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Bubbah wrote:
Ironhide/Starscream wrote:I noticed something......look above swoops name in the character sets...it says kickback...INSECTICON PACK TOO?! :CON:

Yeah the Insecticons are coming up in the DLC after this one, if I remember right, which I think is in like 2 or 3 weeks.


25 September. Kickback's chassis is the Scientist, Bombshell (calling them by their G1 names as it should be, don't correct me) is most likely a Titan class chassis (considering Hound's chassis, which will be released alongside the Insecticons, is labeled as a Destroyer. My proof is in the multiplayer trailer) and Shrapnel might end up as an Infiltrator or a Scientist (he does have wings on his insectoid mode).
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5632
News Credits: 21
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby Bubbah » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:41 pm

Motto: ""God has mercy ... I don't!""
Weapon: Slingshot
Mindmaster wrote:
Bubbah wrote:
Ironhide/Starscream wrote:I noticed something......look above swoops name in the character sets...it says kickback...INSECTICON PACK TOO?! :CON:

Yeah the Insecticons are coming up in the DLC after this one, if I remember right, which I think is in like 2 or 3 weeks.


25 September. Kickback's chassis is the Scientist, Bombshell (calling them by their G1 names as it should be, don't correct me) is most likely a Titan class chassis (considering Hound's chassis, which will be released alongside the Insecticons, is labeled as a Destroyer. My proof is in the multiplayer trailer) and Shrapnel might end up as an Infiltrator or a Scientist (he does have wings on his insectoid mode).

Lol ... No worries, call 'em whatever you like, I've gotten used to using both names by now. I thought I saw somewhere that 2 of the Insecticons were going to be Scientist class. But I wonder if there's any basis as to who will be what class by looking at the unlockable heads. Each class has a bug themed head, just like they have a Dinobot head.
Bubbah
Fuzor
Posts: 237
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby Trikeboy » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:30 pm

Noideaforaname wrote:
Bubbah wrote:Haha this is exactly HOW it's been described that the Dinobots exist!


The Dinobots' dinosaurs archosaurs weren't around all at the same time, though. Stegosaurus and Apatosaurus went extinct something like 70 million years before Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, and Pteranodon showed up; that's roughly the same time difference between T. rex and us! Shockwave would have to be watching Earth for a looooooooooong time.


Thanks Noideaforaname, that was what I was meaning about dinosaurs. The way I under stand the WfC/FoC is that space bridge technology is old but for a time it's usage fell out of common use and so Cybertron was cut off from the rest of the robot inhabited worlds. They only got the ability to use the space bridges in WfC. Unless FoC takes place millions of earth years after WfC, there is no way that Shockwave could have emulated those five dinosaurs.

To date, only two continuities have plausable origins for the dinobots. The G1 show and Animated. In G1, they were created after they arrived on earth after they found fossils of dinosaurs. Their intelligence was explained by them not being fully Cybertronian and Wheeljack couldn't make them as intelligent as Cybertronians. Why they didn't take the Dinobots to Vector Sigma after it was discovered like they did the Arialbots isn't explained. In Animated, they are animatronic dinosaurs that get life from the shards of the Allspark. They are able to gain robot modes too but they didn't have large brain capacity.

However, I look past the innacuarcies and don't let them distract me from the show/comic/game. I saves the headache, trust me.

One last note, I love your name Noideaforaname :)
My must have products from 2013
Image
User avatar
Trikeboy
Brainmaster
Posts: 1436
News Credits: 9
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:33 pm
Location: Cupar, Scotland

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby Sodan-1 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:52 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
There's not much in the way of dlc that I actually look forward to getting a hold of. I can tell you that this is one of those few.

I'm still pissed Sludge isn't going to be included. They've gone to so much trouble making this special Dinobot pack, why not bump the player count up to five? All I can to Sludge's absence being explained in the single player game is you can still play as Zeta Prime in FoC for crying out loud.
Sodan-1
Gestalt
Posts: 2247
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:35 am
Location: Right where you'd least expect me to be.

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby Homerjay14522 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:40 pm

Trikeboy wrote:
Noideaforaname wrote:
Bubbah wrote:Haha this is exactly HOW it's been described that the Dinobots exist!


The Dinobots' dinosaurs archosaurs weren't around all at the same time, though. Stegosaurus and Apatosaurus went extinct something like 70 million years before Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, and Pteranodon showed up; that's roughly the same time difference between T. rex and us! Shockwave would have to be watching Earth for a looooooooooong time.


Thanks Noideaforaname, that was what I was meaning about dinosaurs. The way I under stand the WfC/FoC is that space bridge technology is old but for a time it's usage fell out of common use and so Cybertron was cut off from the rest of the robot inhabited worlds. They only got the ability to use the space bridges in WfC. Unless FoC takes place millions of earth years after WfC, there is no way that Shockwave could have emulated those five dinosaurs.

To date, only two continuities have plausable origins for the dinobots. The G1 show and Animated. In G1, they were created after they arrived on earth after they found fossils of dinosaurs. Their intelligence was explained by them not being fully Cybertronian and Wheeljack couldn't make them as intelligent as Cybertronians. Why they didn't take the Dinobots to Vector Sigma after it was discovered like they did the Arialbots isn't explained. In Animated, they are animatronic dinosaurs that get life from the shards of the Allspark. They are able to gain robot modes too but they didn't have large brain capacity.

However, I look past the innacuarcies and don't let them distract me from the show/comic/game. I saves the headache, trust me.

One last note, I love your name Noideaforaname :)


What I am thinking, is the Space Bridge makes a hole in Space and Time, since they are linked. So it is possible that in Shockwave's experiments, he looked at Earth at different times. And according to some of the files you hear on the Grimlock level, he brought some of the Dinos back, probably initially to test the stability of the bridge, but then for new form ideas.
Homerjay14522
Minibot
Posts: 100
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 1:47 pm

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby Shadowblade_DW » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:37 pm

Homerjay14522 wrote:
What I am thinking, is the Space Bridge makes a hole in Space and Time, since they are linked. So it is possible that in Shockwave's experiments, he looked at Earth at different times. And according to some of the files you hear on the Grimlock level, he brought some of the Dinos back, probably initially to test the stability of the bridge, but then for new form ideas.


Plus the ancients had already done extensive research of earth, stored in the ruins Cliffjumper explored could have filled in some gaps.
Image
PSN - ShadowbladeDW
Shadowblade_DW
Targetmaster
Posts: 629
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:24 pm

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby El Duque » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:05 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Excited for tomorrow's big DLC release for Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, the "Dinobot Destruction Pack"? Seibertron.com has posted a preview clip of Grimlock, Swoop, Slug, and Snarl in action on our YouTube channel at http://youtube.seibertron.com. The "Dinobot Destruction Pack" will be available for PS3, Xbox 360, and PC tomorrow. Check out the embedded video below.

Activision wrote:The team at High Moon Studios listened to fans and have been hard at work on exciting downloadable content to support the growing TRANSFORMERS: FALL OF CYBERTRON multiplayer community.

To celebrate, here is a brand new trailer with an in-game look at the new characters in action:



Here is a breakdown of the three DLC packs, all of which are available for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.

AVAILABLE NOW - Dinobot Destructor Pack - includes the following multiplayer characters, which includes their full body + individual body parts for use in the multiplayer character creator.
GRIMLOCK (T-rex)
SLUG (Triceratops)
SNARL (Stegosaurus)
SWOOP (Pteranodon)

AVAILABLE NOW - Multiplayer Havoc Pack - includes the following multiplayer characters, which includes their full body + individual body parts for use in the multiplayer character creator.
ULTRA MAGNUS
WHEELJACK
BLAST OFF
ZETA PRIME
PERCEPTOR

AVAILABLE SEPT. 25 - Massive Fury Pack - includes the following multiplayer characters, which includes their full body + individual body parts for use in the multiplayer character creator. Also includes the following single-player campaign items.
KICKBACK (Flying Insecticon)
SHARPSHOT (Flying Insecticon)
HARDSHELL (Beetle Tank Insecticon)
G1 RETRO OPTIMUS PRIME
AUTOBOT HOUND
Single-Player campaign items:
G2 BRUTICUS (character skin)
G1 SHOCKWAVE BLAST CANNON (weapon)
G1 MEGATRON PISTOL GUN (weapon)

The price for each pack is 800 Microsoft points or $9.99 for PlayStation and PC gamers. For more information, fans can visit www.facebook.com/TransformersGame or www.TransformersGame.com.
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9913
News Credits: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby Bubbah » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:55 pm

Motto: ""God has mercy ... I don't!""
Weapon: Slingshot
Hmm, looks like they balanced the speed of the Dino modes nicely. I can't wait to play this tomorrow! Beast War Megatron here I come haha
Bubbah
Fuzor
Posts: 237
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby Twitchythe3rd » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:01 pm

Motto: "I burn and I plunder as it suits my desire."
Weapon: Fireball Cannon
Bubbah wrote:Hmm, looks like they balanced the speed of the Dino modes nicely. I can't wait to play this tomorrow! Beast War Megatron here I come haha


Yyyeesssssss!
Image
The Ultimate Defense Against The Terrorcon Hordes!
Twitchythe3rd
Headmaster
Posts: 1134
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:19 pm
Location: Surrounded by corn.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 4
Rank: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:16 pm

Motto: "I wish I could hate you to death."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
"G4TV has posted a preview clip of Grimlock, Swoop, Slug, and Snarl in action."


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks awesome! I need to get this quick!
Quick Toy Reviews. My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/QuickToyReviews

Image

Groovy
User avatar
Fires_Of_Inferno
Brainmaster
Posts: 1252
News Credits: 16
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Edmonton, Alberta. Canada
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 1
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby DarkStar » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:22 pm

Motto: "Anger is more useful than despair."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Tiny Dinobots, cute :)

I like Grimlord mold. From the front, he's smaller than a tank = harder to hit and don't get in the way of friendly shots.
I lives to see the DECEPTICONS victorious!!

Image
User avatar
DarkStar
Mini-Con
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:00 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: ???
Skill: 6

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby mob_fisto » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:24 pm

Motto: "Behind every door with a curse, is a room full of treasure....Starscream"
Weapon: Ion Pulse Guns
I can't wait!!! Wonder if it will hit at midnight??? I can't wait a couple of hours!!!
A hero need not speak....for when he is gone, the world will speak or him
mob_fisto
Mini-Con
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:36 pm
Location: Houston
Buy from mob_fisto on eBay
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby Twitchythe3rd » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:34 pm

Motto: "I burn and I plunder as it suits my desire."
Weapon: Fireball Cannon
mob_fisto wrote:I can't wait!!! Wonder if it will hit at midnight??? I can't wait a couple of hours!!!


If it does, it'll be up around 3am on the East Coast.
Image
The Ultimate Defense Against The Terrorcon Hordes!
Twitchythe3rd
Headmaster
Posts: 1134
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:19 pm
Location: Surrounded by corn.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 4
Rank: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby Mindmaster » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:19 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Love their chassis! Bring on the Insecticons!
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5632
News Credits: 21
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby Rhinox23 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:44 am

Just downloaded mine! YEEESSSSSSS! :CON:
User avatar
Rhinox23
Fuzor
Posts: 255
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:26 pm
Location: Georgia, USA
Buy from Rhinox23 on eBay

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby PaxCybertron82 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:34 am

Motto: "Courage and a Sword"
Weapon: Electromagnetic Photon Laser
Anyone see it on PSN yet? I just checked again (8:30 my time) and there's nothing up.

The heck?
www.paxcybertron.com

Team PaxCybertron - Videos,write ups, Podcast -
PaxCybertron82
Fuzor
Posts: 220
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:16 pm
Location: Iacon
Buy from PaxCybertron82 on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Ultra Magnus, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Blast Off, and more!

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:22 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:"G4TV has posted a preview clip of Grimlock, Swoop, Slug, and Snarl in action."


:lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, it is his name.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17723
News Credits: 111
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Havoc and Dinobot Destructor Pack

Postby a Cobra Viper » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:04 am

Price? $10 like the last DLC?
a Cobra Viper
Micromaster
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:24 pm

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Havoc and Dinobot Destructor Pack

Postby Mindmaster » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:14 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Would anyone be so kind as to provide nice stills of the Insecticon bits of the video? I'd like to view more of them so I can sorta plan for future character-creating shenanigans.
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5632
News Credits: 21
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Havoc and Dinobot Destructor Pack

Postby Mindmaster » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:16 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
a Cobra Viper wrote:Price? $10 like the last DLC?


800 Microsoft Points on the Xbox, so ten dollars, yes.
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5632
News Credits: 21
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Havoc and Dinobot Destructor Pack

Postby NiteStar » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:58 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
So whats the deal? The word was the Dinobot Pack would be available today and so far nothing in the PSN store or even an update with the game. Anyone else notice this?
An eternal spark the roams forever.
What's the matter? You look like you've seen...a ghost.
Image
User avatar
NiteStar
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:04 am
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Havoc and Dinobot Destructor Pack

Postby mob_fisto » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:13 am

Motto: "Behind every door with a curse, is a room full of treasure....Starscream"
Weapon: Ion Pulse Guns
awesome, just awesome, i already got stomped out by a couple of dinobots, and did some stomping of my own
A hero need not speak....for when he is gone, the world will speak or him
mob_fisto
Mini-Con
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:36 pm
Location: Houston
Buy from mob_fisto on eBay
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #105 - Megatronus
Twincast / Podcast #105:
"Megatronus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 23rd, 2014