Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Havoc and Dinobot Destructor Pack

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Havoc and Dinobot Destructor Pack

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:14 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Well, how come no one made a fuss about Energon Downshift and Shockblast, who were obvious homages to Wheeljack and Shockwave?
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 25249
News Credits: 179
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Havoc and Dinobot Destructor Pack

Postby Bubbah » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:47 pm

Motto: ""God has mercy ... I don't!""
Weapon: Slingshot
Sabrblade wrote:Well, how come no one made a fuss about Energon Downshift and Shockblast, who were obvious homages to Wheeljack and Shockwave?

For me they were just simple name changes, but still the "same" character. And I was ok with Hot Shot being Hot Rod until Roddimus showed up. Is Hot Shot = Hot Rod, and if so, who is Roddimus?
Bubbah
Fuzor
Posts: 238
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:17 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Havoc and Dinobot Destructor Pack

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:17 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Bubbah wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Well, how come no one made a fuss about Energon Downshift and Shockblast, who were obvious homages to Wheeljack and Shockwave?

For me they were just simple name changes, but still the "same" character. And I was ok with Hot Shot being Hot Rod until Roddimus showed up. Is Hot Shot = Hot Rod, and if so, who is Roddimus?
not every kid appeal character is Hot Rod/Rodimus. What about Side Burn? His super mode was a red sports car with flames, but he wasn't Hot Rod either. Likewise Hot Shot is Hot Shot.

In this continuity, the guy is an homage to Hot Rod, named Hot Shot, and will grow up to become Rodimus.

BTW, it was Energon that had a Rodimus. Cybertron had the non-show character Excellion.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 25249
News Credits: 179
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Havoc and Dinobot Destructor Pack

Postby Bubbah » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:53 am

Motto: ""God has mercy ... I don't!""
Weapon: Slingshot
Sabrblade wrote:
Bubbah wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Well, how come no one made a fuss about Energon Downshift and Shockblast, who were obvious homages to Wheeljack and Shockwave?

For me they were just simple name changes, but still the "same" character. And I was ok with Hot Shot being Hot Rod until Roddimus showed up. Is Hot Shot = Hot Rod, and if so, who is Roddimus?
not every kid appeal character is Hot Rod/Rodimus. What about Side Burn? His super mode was a red sports car with flames, but he wasn't Hot Rod either. Likewise Hot Shot is Hot Shot.

In this continuity, the guy is an homage to Hot Rod, named Hot Shot, and will grow up to become Rodimus.

BTW, it was Energon that had a Rodimus. Cybertron had the non-show character Excellion.

Ok thanks, makes much more sense that way. So many people try to lump them as the same character that it becomes a real nightmare to keep what story is true and what's rumor.

I knew Rodimus was in part of the series, I totally spaced Excellion (a repaint of Hot Shot too, wasn't he?)
Bubbah
Fuzor
Posts: 238
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:17 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Havoc and Dinobot Destructor Pack

Postby gothsaurus » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:12 am

Why all the argument? Hot Shot this... Hot Rod that... you're both obviously wrong. It's clearly "ROAD-imus" Prime from the Headmasters dub. :lol: ;) #-o
User avatar
gothsaurus
Gestalt
Posts: 2081
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:30 am

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Havoc and Dinobot Destructor Pack

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:17 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
gothsaurus wrote:Why all the argument? Hot Shot this... Hot Rod that... you're both obviously wrong. It's clearly "ROAD-imus" Prime from the Headmasters dub. :lol: ;) #-o
"Something strange has happened. Now there are two Optimus Primes." :P
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 25249
News Credits: 179
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Fall of Cybertron DLC: Multiplayer Havoc and Dinobot Destructor Pack

Postby MARKPRIME » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:54 am

... :HEADHURTS:
MARKPRIME
Mini-Con
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:32 am

Previous

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 (empty) BOX/BUBBLE Scramble City Ultra Magnus C-69 takara - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 7 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Robots in Disguise Mini-Con Blizzard Strike Drift & Jetstorm - Time Remaining: 5 days 1 hour 15 minutes 43 seconds
NEW Transformers Kreo Starscream New Factory Sealed NIB 2 in 1 Set C@@L! - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 1 minute 46 seconds
Transformers Robots in Disguise Mini-Con Deployers Drift & Jetstorm - Time Remaining: 5 days 1 hour 22 minutes 22 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Age Of Extinction Platinum Edition Autobots United CROSSHAIRS - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 49 minutes 28 seconds
2006 TRANSFORMERS ALTERNATORS SCION XB AUTOBOT SKIDS 1:24 SCALE - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 37 minutes 29 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Age Of Extinction Platinum Edition Autobots United DRIFT - Time Remaining: 4 days 10 hours 23 minutes 2 seconds
TRANSFORMERS MOVIE 2007 BLACKOUT VOYAGER SEALED NEW - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 38 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
Twincast / Podcast #153:
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016