Fall of cybertron: Heart of a leader trailer

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: Fall of cybertron: Heart of a leader trailer

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:32 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Stormrider wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Bouncy X wrote:
Stormrider wrote:It's really cool to have Cullen and Welker for this game. They're like the icing on the cake.


they got Welker this time? i just figured it be the same guy who did Megatron in the previous game. or is Welker doing Soundwave and/or other voices?


Fred Tatasciore is still Megatron. Isaac C. Singleton Jr. is still Soundwave. So, yeah, no Welker. :D


No Welker :oops: :-(
Wouldn't make sense for them to get Welker for Megs or SW, since this game takes place immediately after the first, and both characters suddenly having new voices would feel awkward and forced.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 24630
News Credits: 175
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Fall of cybertron: Heart of a leader trailer

Postby Dead Metal » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:45 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Sabrblade wrote:
Stormrider wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Bouncy X wrote:
Stormrider wrote:It's really cool to have Cullen and Welker for this game. They're like the icing on the cake.


they got Welker this time? i just figured it be the same guy who did Megatron in the previous game. or is Welker doing Soundwave and/or other voices?


Fred Tatasciore is still Megatron. Isaac C. Singleton Jr. is still Soundwave. So, yeah, no Welker. :D


No Welker :oops: :-(
Wouldn't make sense for them to get Welker for Megs or SW, since this game takes place immediately after the first, and both characters suddenly having new voices would feel awkward and forced.

Just as awkward and forced as the new ugly ass designs for them?
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14429
News Credits: 35
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 6:18 am

Re: Fall of cybertron: Heart of a leader trailer

Postby Wigglez » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:41 am

Motto: "*cough*"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
I like the new body design for OP. Not the head design though. I liked wars OP head better.
Image
User avatar
Wigglez
Headmaster
Posts: 1212
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: Everywhere
Watch Wigglez on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Fall of cybertron: Heart of a leader trailer

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:55 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Dead Metal wrote:Just as awkward and forced as the new ugly ass designs for them?
Megatron at least starts out with his WFC body, so hopefully we'll see how he gets his new body (and I'm also hopping for something similar with Optimus, like if earliest we see of him in the flashback after level 1 is him emergind from some sort of repair chamber in which he gets rebuilt or something).
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 24630
News Credits: 175
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9


Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Hasbro 2007 Transformers Robot Heroes Autobot Ratchet & Megatron New - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 31 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Botcon 2013 Machine Wars THUNDERCRACKER LOOSE - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 2 minutes 22 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Aerialbots / Superion G1 Lot (Silverbolt Air Raid Fireflight etc.) - Time Remaining: 4 days 3 hours 32 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Generations BLAST OFF New Mosc Bruticus FOC Blastoff Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 3 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks Action Figure Takara IN-STOCK USA SELLER - Time Remaining: 3 days 16 hours 34 minutes 35 seconds
Hasbro 2015 TRANSFORMERS Generations Combiner Wars HOT SPOT Protectobot VOYAGER - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 50 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers Predaking Beast Hunters MB FREE SHIPPING - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 36 minutes 7 seconds
Hasbro 2007 Transformers Robot Heroes Allspark Bumblebee & Starscream New - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 10 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
Twincast / Podcast #148:
"And Rom The Space Knight"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016