Falling Skies Discussion thread

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Falling Skies Discussion thread

Postby Wing Saber II » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:38 pm

Motto: "I'M BATMAN!"
Weapon: Laser Cannon
This is the discussion for the TV Show "Falling Skies"

The chaotic aftermath of an alien attack has left most of the world completely incapacitated. In the six months since the initial invasion, the few survivors have banded together outside major cities to begin the difficult task of fighting back. Each day is a test of survival as citizen soldiers work to protect the people in their care while also engaging in an insurgency campaign against the occupying alien force.


Discuss away!
Sabrblade wrote:My Padawan has arrived. ;)

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

AutobotCliffjumper wrote:Only one will make it......
SIGNAL LANCER!!!!!! Join my bandwagon.....please? :grin: :HEADHURTS:

BRING THE MUSTARD!
Image
User avatar
Wing Saber II
Fuzor
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:02 pm
Location: Texas
Watch Wing Saber II on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Falling Skies Discussion thread

Postby Burn » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:26 pm

I love how people create a thread to discuss something but don't bother to add their own thoughts immediately.

Anyhoo ...

Season finale next week. Show started off slow but it's picked up the pace and has actually become a pretty good show.
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42600
News Credits: 81
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: Falling Skies Discussion thread

Postby Wing Saber II » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:27 pm

Motto: "I'M BATMAN!"
Weapon: Laser Cannon
Burn wrote:Season finale next week. Show started off slow but it's picked up the pace and has actually become a pretty good show.

I was absolutly shocked by the Skitters turning out to be Harnessed kids! :shock:
Sabrblade wrote:My Padawan has arrived. ;)

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

AutobotCliffjumper wrote:Only one will make it......
SIGNAL LANCER!!!!!! Join my bandwagon.....please? :grin: :HEADHURTS:

BRING THE MUSTARD!
Image
User avatar
Wing Saber II
Fuzor
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:02 pm
Location: Texas
Watch Wing Saber II on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Falling Skies Discussion thread

Postby Burn » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:35 pm

Screw spoilers, if people are going to come into this thread and discuss it they should have seen it by now.

I wasn't suprised by what they found when they did the autopsy. But I think you'll find they're kids from another planet.

Unless of course this is human based (hence their use of human weaponary) ...
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42600
News Credits: 81
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: Falling Skies Discussion thread

Postby Wing Saber II » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:44 am

Motto: "I'M BATMAN!"
Weapon: Laser Cannon
Burn wrote:I wasn't suprised by what they found when they did the autopsy. But I think you'll find they're kids from another planet.

That's true, I hadn't thought of that. They could be going from planet to planet or something.
Burn wrote:Unless of course this is human based (hence their use of human weaponary) ...

I still don't see how the mechs supposedly have been using human bullets. whenever they shoot, they seem to be firing lasers.
Sabrblade wrote:My Padawan has arrived. ;)

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

AutobotCliffjumper wrote:Only one will make it......
SIGNAL LANCER!!!!!! Join my bandwagon.....please? :grin: :HEADHURTS:

BRING THE MUSTARD!
Image
User avatar
Wing Saber II
Fuzor
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:02 pm
Location: Texas
Watch Wing Saber II on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity


Return to General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Mint SEALED Hasbro Transformers RID Cybertron Decepticon Mudflap MIB w/BONUS - Time Remaining: 6 days 20 hours 58 minutes 3 seconds
TRANSFORMERS figure TAKARA ANIMATED ARCEE TA-12 RARE NEW MOC 100% SEALED - Time Remaining: 6 days 2 hours 28 minutes 11 seconds
L@@K Transformers Beast Wars POWERPINCH figure MOC NEW - Time Remaining: 5 days 12 hours 43 minutes 55 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-20 Wheeljack Action Figure G1 - Time Remaining: 5 days 23 hours 44 minutes 6 seconds
1998 TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS II NEO DESTRON TAKARA D-16 GALVATRON MEGATRON 100% - Time Remaining: 12 days 13 hours 16 minutes 7 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Legend Leader LG-14 Ultra Magnus action figure in stock - Time Remaining: 7 days 22 hours 48 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers Commemorative Series VII Rodimus Prime - Time Remaining: 5 days 18 hours 40 minutes 2 seconds
Autobot Smokescreen Commemorative Series VI Transformers Action Figure~ - Time Remaining: 5 days 18 hours 10 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive
Twincast / Podcast #149:
"Titans Arrive"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 10th, 2016