Falling Skies Discussion thread

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Falling Skies Discussion thread

Postby Wing Saber II » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:38 pm

Motto: "I'M BATMAN!"
Weapon: Laser Cannon
This is the discussion for the TV Show "Falling Skies"

The chaotic aftermath of an alien attack has left most of the world completely incapacitated. In the six months since the initial invasion, the few survivors have banded together outside major cities to begin the difficult task of fighting back. Each day is a test of survival as citizen soldiers work to protect the people in their care while also engaging in an insurgency campaign against the occupying alien force.


Discuss away!
Sabrblade wrote:My Padawan has arrived. ;)

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

AutobotCliffjumper wrote:Only one will make it......
SIGNAL LANCER!!!!!! Join my bandwagon.....please? :grin: :HEADHURTS:

BRING THE MUSTARD!
Image
User avatar
Wing Saber II
Fuzor
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:02 pm
Location: Texas
Watch Wing Saber II on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Falling Skies Discussion thread

Postby Burn » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:26 pm

I love how people create a thread to discuss something but don't bother to add their own thoughts immediately.

Anyhoo ...

Season finale next week. Show started off slow but it's picked up the pace and has actually become a pretty good show.
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42608
News Credits: 81
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: Falling Skies Discussion thread

Postby Wing Saber II » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:27 pm

Motto: "I'M BATMAN!"
Weapon: Laser Cannon
Burn wrote:Season finale next week. Show started off slow but it's picked up the pace and has actually become a pretty good show.

I was absolutly shocked by the Skitters turning out to be Harnessed kids! :shock:
Sabrblade wrote:My Padawan has arrived. ;)

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

AutobotCliffjumper wrote:Only one will make it......
SIGNAL LANCER!!!!!! Join my bandwagon.....please? :grin: :HEADHURTS:

BRING THE MUSTARD!
Image
User avatar
Wing Saber II
Fuzor
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:02 pm
Location: Texas
Watch Wing Saber II on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Falling Skies Discussion thread

Postby Burn » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:35 pm

Screw spoilers, if people are going to come into this thread and discuss it they should have seen it by now.

I wasn't suprised by what they found when they did the autopsy. But I think you'll find they're kids from another planet.

Unless of course this is human based (hence their use of human weaponary) ...
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42608
News Credits: 81
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: Falling Skies Discussion thread

Postby Wing Saber II » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:44 am

Motto: "I'M BATMAN!"
Weapon: Laser Cannon
Burn wrote:I wasn't suprised by what they found when they did the autopsy. But I think you'll find they're kids from another planet.

That's true, I hadn't thought of that. They could be going from planet to planet or something.
Burn wrote:Unless of course this is human based (hence their use of human weaponary) ...

I still don't see how the mechs supposedly have been using human bullets. whenever they shoot, they seem to be firing lasers.
Sabrblade wrote:My Padawan has arrived. ;)

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

AutobotCliffjumper wrote:Only one will make it......
SIGNAL LANCER!!!!!! Join my bandwagon.....please? :grin: :HEADHURTS:

BRING THE MUSTARD!
Image
User avatar
Wing Saber II
Fuzor
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:02 pm
Location: Texas
Watch Wing Saber II on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity


Return to General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Cybertron: Voyager Class _ Mudflap _ ** Complete ** - Time Remaining: 2 days 12 hours 57 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Dark of the moon  Starscream Decepticon Mechtech 2010 MB - Time Remaining: 16 days 19 hours 43 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Hound,Smokescreen,Trailbreaker,Wheeljack 4lot!!! - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 29 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off, Vortex, Brawl, Swindle 4lot!!! - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 15 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Buzzsaw,Wheelie,Rewind,Rodimus,Bombshell,Wreck-Gar,Bl - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 15 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers RID Quillfire,Thunderhoof,Fracture,Megatronus,Jazz,Grimlock,Drift,S - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 30 minutes 46 seconds
SPECIAL G1 Transformers autobot SIDESWIPE WITH GUN - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 2 minutes 25 seconds
G1 Transformers original HEADSTRONG UNUSED STICKER SHEET + BOOKLET - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 19 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive
Twincast / Podcast #149:
"Titans Arrive"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 10th, 2016