Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about TF Knock Offs and 3rd party toys.

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:14 pm

Motto: "Keep calm and form Voltron"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
headsortails wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
headsortails wrote:I missed out on this.....is there gonna be another run?



Venksta wrote:To clear up this confusion about Steel Core's run. They made a big run, more than 800. I would say a couple thousand based on previous releases. Fans Project Core.com secured 800 pieces from that run, to sell early and directly to fans. That means from the original run for Steel Core, there is a lot more units sitting around in a warehouse, waiting to be released.

So in a nutshell, if you missed out, theres more SteelCores to be released either through retailers or Fans Project Core.com. Their probably just waiting for the preorders from FPCore.com to finish shipping out first. So just be patient and you'll get your chance to order it again if you missed out.



Sorry if I missed that post............I don't have all the time in the world to sit and read everything....


No worries, just too lazy to type up my own response when that one pretty much said it all.
william-james88 wrote:I am just glad the conversation has changed from just being about the butt flap


Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
User avatar
LOST Cybertronian
News Staff
Posts: 3498
News Credits: 20
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby LiKwid » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:15 pm

Motto: "When In doubt..Invert polarities!!!!"
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
headsortails wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
headsortails wrote:I missed out on this.....is there gonna be another run?



Venksta wrote:To clear up this confusion about Steel Core's run. They made a big run, more than 800. I would say a couple thousand based on previous releases. Fans Project Core.com secured 800 pieces from that run, to sell early and directly to fans. That means from the original run for Steel Core, there is a lot more units sitting around in a warehouse, waiting to be released.

So in a nutshell, if you missed out, theres more SteelCores to be released either through retailers or Fans Project Core.com. Their probably just waiting for the preorders from FPCore.com to finish shipping out first. So just be patient and you'll get your chance to order it again if you missed out.



Sorry if I missed that post............I don't have all the time in the world to sit and read everything....


No worries, just too lazy to type up my own response when that one pretty much said it all.


Seemed to me like LC was trying to help you out by answering your question. They'll more than likely release this later on but the price might be slightly higher since it will be sold by the distributors ( BBTS, Rkingdom Tfsource)
Image

Counterpunch wrote:FP sure does provide some F'd up head.

Sell me your Beast wars stuff!!!!
User avatar
LiKwid
Gestalt
Posts: 2080
News Credits: 8
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:01 pm
Location: San Antonio Tx
Buy from LiKwid on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby Ruthless Cynic » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:23 pm

I was shorted two figures, did anyone else have their shipment split up? I emailed them and am hoping they will be arriving soon as I did a group buy. Thanks!
Ruthless Cynic
Headmaster
Posts: 1179
News Credits: 4
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 6:29 pm

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby Ruthless Cynic » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:52 am

It has been over a week without any response to my email. surely I cannot be alone in this?
Ruthless Cynic
Headmaster
Posts: 1179
News Credits: 4
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 6:29 pm

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby daimchoc » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:31 pm

Not sure why these haven't been posted here...




daimchoc
Gestalt
Posts: 2577
News Credits: 115
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:47 pm

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby Ruthless Cynic » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:33 am

So two weeks with no reply to repeated emails, I am missing two Warbots. Does anyone on the board know how to contact them? I am beyond frustrated and am not the only one who this has happened to.
Ruthless Cynic
Headmaster
Posts: 1179
News Credits: 4
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 6:29 pm

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby ZenPrime » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:16 am

Order #443 received 3 weeks ago, no tracking info provided by FansProject Core. Already sold my extra one to recoup the cost of the one I'm keeping.
Image
User avatar
ZenPrime
Pretender
Posts: 747
News Credits: 26
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:32 am
Location: NYC

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby robotmel » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:54 am

Motto: "I once pooped an Energon Cube!"
Weapon: Dino-Missiles
ROBOTMEL'S WANTS LIST! :BOT: PM ME PLEASE!
RID - Ultra Magnus (God Magnus) (COMPLETE)
Perfect Effect - Rumble & Frenzy, Ejector & Rewinder (COMPLETE)
Alternity - Cliffjumper, Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp (COMPLETE)
Fansproject - Assaulter (Broadside) (COMPLETE)
Masterpiece - Starscream (Hasbro G1 colour) (COMPLETE)
IDW Transformers (2009 Ongoing) - #22b (VF/NM)
MARVEL Generation 2 - Halloween Special (VF/NM)
User avatar
robotmel
Godmaster
Posts: 1869
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:22 am
Location: Great Britain
Buy from robotmel on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby roBROmanceFTW » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:11 pm

Weapon: Sword of Fury


I'm not surprised, although the seller is a little late to hop on to the scalpel bandwagon. People were buying them for ridiculous prices on eBay within the first week after Fansproject Core shipped them out.

On that note, anyone want to sell me theirs for a reasonable ($100) amount??? Otherwise, I can TOTALLY wait for the second run.
roBROmanceFTW
Minibot
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:01 pm
Buy from roBROmanceFTW on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 9

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby Ruthless Cynic » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:48 pm

Still no response from FPC this is ridiculous.
Ruthless Cynic
Headmaster
Posts: 1179
News Credits: 4
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 6:29 pm

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby Motorthing » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:36 am

Motto: "I've said it before and I'll say it again....Freedom's fine as long as you have a Honkin' Big Gun pointing at the Bad Guys"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
Order still pending.

At this rate whatever the second run is going to be with etailers I should just have waited to pick one up from BBTS.

Not Happy
FansProject is the right of all sentient beings
User avatar
Motorthing
Vehicon
Posts: 311
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:30 am
Location: London
Buy from Motorthing on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Rank: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby Motorthing » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:30 pm

Motto: "I've said it before and I'll say it again....Freedom's fine as long as you have a Honkin' Big Gun pointing at the Bad Guys"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
And on the unhappy/happy note wonder of wonders a note from Postie (on a sunday?) demanding £22 in Customs fees/extortion/ransom for my Steelcore...which still shows as "pending" on the FPC orders page.

So....nearly there.
FansProject is the right of all sentient beings
User avatar
Motorthing
Vehicon
Posts: 311
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:30 am
Location: London
Buy from Motorthing on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Rank: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby craggy » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:45 pm

Motorthing wrote:And on the unhappy/happy note wonder of wonders a note from Postie (on a sunday?) demanding £22 in Customs fees/extortion/ransom for my Steelcore...which still shows as "pending" on the FPC orders page.

So....nearly there.

and here I thought it was iGear that gave collectors the Shafter?

so...you paid the FPC "get it right up ya" combined shipping price, for one figure, not 3 like they were wanting you to, and charging you for...and then you get stung with customs charges as well? :-(

oh well...look on the bright side, at least he looks like an awesome figure.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Blurr, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
Posts: 4694
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby RodimalToyota » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:45 pm

I sincerely hope your not blaming FPC for customs charges,
Because that would be ludicrous.
Check out my Blog for cool info on Japanese on goings! (still under Constructicon control )
http://theiaconlifestyle.blogspot.com/

LOOKING FOR my Grail.

******MIB or MISB G1 Countdown******
User avatar
RodimalToyota
Pretender
Posts: 752
News Credits: 5
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:57 pm

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby daimchoc » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:01 am

RodimalToyota wrote:I sincerely hope your not blaming FPC for customs charges,
Because that would be ludicrous.



I don't think that's the deal, but rather what FPC had declared. Some folks have had to deal with SC's price + shipping as the total declared price instead of just the price of the figure. So, basically that $70USD + $50 is what's being taxed, instead of just $70. So, yes, it is FPC's error.
daimchoc
Gestalt
Posts: 2577
News Credits: 115
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:47 pm

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby craggy » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:43 pm

daimchoc wrote:
RodimalToyota wrote:I sincerely hope your not blaming FPC for customs charges,
Because that would be ludicrous.



I don't think that's the deal, but rather what FPC had declared. Some folks have had to deal with SC's price + shipping as the total declared price instead of just the price of the figure. So, basically that $70USD + $50 is what's being taxed, instead of just $70. So, yes, it is FPC's error.

yeah, exactly what I meant. The shipping is already ludicrous, and if the total is the price they've put on the box, they're the reason for the customs fees being higher than they should. Steel Core looks pretty great, and I could really do with a couple more super posable, more generic looking TFs in my collection, but am glad I dodged the bullet on this one.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Blurr, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
Posts: 4694
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby Motorthing » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:13 pm

Motto: "I've said it before and I'll say it again....Freedom's fine as long as you have a Honkin' Big Gun pointing at the Bad Guys"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
If the point was aimed at me...no, I wasn't blaming FPC for me being picked on by HMRC (again) but while we are on that general area, the postage shouldn't form part of the declared value ....so I got extra screwed somewhere and FPC spent $39 of my $49 on the postage....what was the other $10 for. The box or the extra time wasted on hanging around in a warehouse after it took so long to dispatch. Rent?

Anyway....he's a very cool bot, very poseable and with the current FOC vibe fits in very well with bulking the sparse Autobot roster out as a Red shirt for the background.

When is Assaulter SUPPOSED to come out? Haven't seen a pe-order anywhere yet....
FansProject is the right of all sentient beings
User avatar
Motorthing
Vehicon
Posts: 311
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:30 am
Location: London
Buy from Motorthing on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Rank: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby RodimalToyota » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:20 pm

Motorthing wrote:If the point was aimed at me...no, I wasn't blaming FPC for me being picked on by HMRC (again) but while we are on that general area, the postage shouldn't form part of the declared value ....so I got extra screwed somewhere and FPC spent $39 of my $49 on the postage....what was the other $10 for. The box or the extra time wasted on hanging around in a warehouse after it took so long to dispatch. Rent?

Anyway....he's a very cool bot, very poseable and with the current FOC vibe fits in very well with bulking the sparse Autobot roster out as a Red shirt for the background.

When is Assaulter SUPPOSED to come out? Haven't seen a pe-order anywhere yet....



When does anything new come out?
Need some more updates from FP and or FPC.
Check out my Blog for cool info on Japanese on goings! (still under Constructicon control )
http://theiaconlifestyle.blogspot.com/

LOOKING FOR my Grail.

******MIB or MISB G1 Countdown******
User avatar
RodimalToyota
Pretender
Posts: 752
News Credits: 5
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:57 pm

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby daimchoc » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:52 am

Steelcore with Kotobukiya M.S.G #28 Imapct Edge

Image

Image
daimchoc
Gestalt
Posts: 2577
News Credits: 115
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:47 pm

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby daimchoc » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:10 am

With just some paint applied to the impact edge. I'm really liking this weapon.

Image

Image

Image
daimchoc
Gestalt
Posts: 2577
News Credits: 115
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:47 pm

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby NTESHFT » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:25 pm

Motto: "60% of the time, it works every time!"
Weapon: Black Magic
RodimalToyota wrote:
Motorthing wrote:If the point was aimed at me...no, I wasn't blaming FPC for me being picked on by HMRC (again) but while we are on that general area, the postage shouldn't form part of the declared value ....so I got extra screwed somewhere and FPC spent $39 of my $49 on the postage....what was the other $10 for. The box or the extra time wasted on hanging around in a warehouse after it took so long to dispatch. Rent?

Anyway....he's a very cool bot, very poseable and with the current FOC vibe fits in very well with bulking the sparse Autobot roster out as a Red shirt for the background.

When is Assaulter SUPPOSED to come out? Haven't seen a pe-order anywhere yet....



When does anything new come out?
Need some more updates from FP and or FPC.



THIS.
Image
User avatar
NTESHFT
Brainmaster
Posts: 1292
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:50 pm
Location: Dirty South
Buy from NTESHFT on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby Mekatron » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:17 pm

Been tempted to pick some of those Kotobukiya weapons... they're pretty cool. Been using Not-Bruticus' weapons on mine. Made a cool combination using one of his guns plus the minicon from Terrorcon Cliff.
Image
Image
User avatar
Mekatron
Fuzor
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:08 am

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby DevastaTTor » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:49 pm

Oh for crying out loud, all the cool picts are just rubbing salt in the wound. Would the hurry up and do a retail run of these already?!?
Check out my BST Sales Thread HERE!

Equal Opportunity Transforming Robot Collector
User avatar
DevastaTTor
City Commander
Posts: 3062
News Credits: 39
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:21 am
Location: GA, USA

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby Mekatron » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Pretty sure the "run" of a few thousand is already done and only 800 of that sold through FPC. Not sure what's taking them so long to get it to retail... after falling of love with this guy, I'd kinda like to own a second one. Not only that... but I doubt we're gonna see Assaulter till they sell their Steelcore's... so hurry the hell up already!!
User avatar
Mekatron
Fuzor
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:08 am

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby daimchoc » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:52 pm

Warbot 002 SteelCore via UpgradeCommander.com - http://www.upgradecommander.com/?pid=47112947


Not cheap - 14999JPY
daimchoc
Gestalt
Posts: 2577
News Credits: 115
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:47 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Unofficial Transformers, 3rd Party and KO Toys

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #101 - Talkin' 'Bout My Generations
Twincast / Podcast #101:
"Talkin' 'Bout My Generations"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 21st, 2014