Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about TF Knock Offs and 3rd party toys.

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby daimchoc » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:34 am

Gauntlet101010 wrote:FP Core told me they plan on making the Defender recolor with a new head.

They're very friendly folk. I talked to them quite a bit that day.

Edit: I don't see why they wouldn't recolor Steelcore. They've done so with just about all their releases.



Good that you have that information. It would be nice to post a link or quote that conversation then. As far as the "recolor" for SteelCore, it's not impossible, but unless Venksta is just pulling our leg, he mentioned before that SC will not have one. Or I might just be reading it as no Overload version...
daimchoc
Gestalt
Posts: 2577
News Credits: 115
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:47 pm

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:40 am

What link? I was there at TFcon and just asked them there. Myself. Personally. In person. And not over the internet.

But I was talking about Defender, not Steelcore, and used that as a point. Sorry if there was confusion. But it's not like these guys can't change their minds. If they're showing a recolor in the comic it seems to me that there'll be a recolor of SteelCore at some point and this is just their clever way of marketing it.

Edit: It's fine if you think I'm wrong though. Skepticism is always called for with unsubstanciated rumors which is what I'm doing, I guess. However, it seems to me that they always try to recolor their molds. So, even if they said they weren't going to this picture makes me think they're changing their minds.
Gauntlet101010
Faction Commander
Posts: 4053
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:13 pm

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby daimchoc » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:18 pm

Gauntlet101010 wrote:What link? I was there at TFcon and just asked them there. Myself. Personally. In person. And not over the internet.

But I was talking about Defender, not Steelcore, and used that as a point. Sorry if there was confusion. But it's not like these guys can't change their minds. If they're showing a recolor in the comic it seems to me that there'll be a recolor of SteelCore at some point and this is just their clever way of marketing it.

Edit: It's fine if you think I'm wrong though. Skepticism is always called for with unsubstanciated rumors which is what I'm doing, I guess. However, it seems to me that they always try to recolor their molds. So, even if they said they weren't going to this picture makes me think they're changing their minds.



I already said that I know about Defender getting a recolor based on the comic... As for SC, which is the thread we're in, and from other insiders, it won't have one - or not have an overload version. I also mentioned that it was not impossible for FP to change their mind about it, especially if there's a big demand. Your previous post didn't state that you spoke with FPC at the con, which is why had asked for a link/quote of that conversation so that everybody can see and be informed. Thanks for clarifying. I didn't even say that you're wrong.
daimchoc
Gestalt
Posts: 2577
News Credits: 115
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:47 pm

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:26 pm

Sorry, then. Didn't mean to be overly defensicve.
Gauntlet101010
Faction Commander
Posts: 4053
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:13 pm

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby dragons » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:50 pm

war bot steel core trailer and steel core is up for preoder right now


For this content, you'll need to log-in or register to see the full details and any images.



For the longest time now, there have been rumors of an accessory for the WB-002 Steel Core. Some may have even seen the prototype in person. Well, this thing is in development and we'd love to show some shots of the concepts and details that will go into the final product.



These of course are just the concept 3d images and details may change in production. We'll have more news on that as it comes and prototype shots as we get them.



Further to this news, I know that the bigger thing on everyone's mind has been "when will we see another release of the WB-002 Steel Core himself?". Well, we have been confirming numbers with FP and it seems like we will have another limited run of these available to the FPC community. Pre-orders are estimated to go up this Sunday October, 28th, 2012.



We are still working out details with FP on pricing, so please check back with us often over this weekend for more details. We appreciate everyone's patience in bringing these back, this was a big risk for FP as a manufacturer and FPC has had to do a lot of convincing just to be able to cover the first run. Having a second round is phenomenal for us and a true sign of appreciation from FP for the success of the first release. Of course, FP has been also been gracious enough to work with us on the trailer for this piece to complete the vision of the designers. As you can imagine, we are so happy that things have worked out the way they have.



We really thank FP for believing in FPC and the patience of the fan base in this community as we grow. We'd also like to thank all of our volunteers and people behind the scenes that have worked out bugs in the site, helped to fill our resource fall backs in customer service and fulfilment and the visionaries that helped consult on the overall direction of this idea.



Not only did this help with the launch of this web site and it's features for nominal costs, it allowed us to have a ground breaking product like Steel Core come to fruition. From the features of the site being fully customized and launched in a matter of a few months, to the 3 month promo and market turn around release of Steel Core (the very first product teasers on FPC in May, 2012 to shipping out the last unit in August, 2012). This has been a testiment to the efforts of everyone involved. Thanks again!



Both FP and FPC look forward to the future as FPC starts to realize the potential of sustainability with this project and hope to one day not rely only on the good graces of our help, but to be able to afford our own resources and run our own budgets that will develop much more than just retail products - which is the biggest vision of this group. We realize that retail is a quick way to help develop our budgets for this community, but don't want our emphasis to be taken away from the bigger picture that founded this community.



Even after all of this whirlwind of releases, what actually really surprised us was the outstanding amount of emails from new and old fans that did not even know of such releases or about the purpose of the fan site itself. As we grow, we hope to have in place more experts on our team that will help spread the word about FPC and gain more reach to other regions and facets online and even in the real world through events and shows.



We will have more news on the other side of things like site features, stories and overall direction of the member factions soon. And of course photos and developments in the WB-002 Trailer.



Watch for details on the Steel Core re-release and a big thanks to all the fans again!



Image

Image

Image

Image


Image
Image
dragons
Gestalt
Posts: 2484
News Credits: 22
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:28 pm

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby daimchoc » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:47 am

dragons wrote:war bot steel core trailer and steel core is up for preoder right now



You're the same guy who posted this same stuff over at TFW... Why? This was announced in October 26th - SC. The trailer is still in development.
daimchoc
Gestalt
Posts: 2577
News Credits: 115
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:47 pm

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby Sodan-1 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:45 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
Apologies for heading off topic slightly, but I didn't think it was worth starting a new thread just to express how disappointed I am with FansProject Core. Apart from the odd info drop and product images all they've given us in over a year is one figure accompanied by a poorly executed service (in my opinion) and pre-orders for a second that isn't any cheaper than the standard online retailers. Not to mention there has been zero sign of the new fan driven universe they hyped when the site first opened, and we still have no idea what the crystals are or what they could be used for. You can't even get the new Crossfire 2.0 set or the deluxe Insecticons from them.

I wanted to support these guys but frankly the only reasons they've stood out from the normal retailers are all negatives. They themselves make it sound like it's a struggle to get FansProject to give them a run of figures.

But this is just my take on things.
Sodan-1
Gestalt
Posts: 2246
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:35 am
Location: Right where you'd least expect me to be.

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby NOS » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:20 am

@Sodan-1

I don't know, man... are you sure your expectations aren't a little too high for a 3rd party that is supposed to be a separate group branching out? I mean, FansProject didn't bust into mass production of items right after their Cliffjumper upgrade..., even their City Commander took some doing to get up off the ground, but given how fresh and desired the City Commander add on was I think a lot of people overlooked their short comings at that time.

FansProjectCore is a branch representative coming out into their own rights with Steelcore being their first personal release. Seeing as how it doesn't directly tie into Transformers apart from being a transforming robot and having a spotlight on their comics, it's a completely different route into the fandom than FansProject. Yet, everyone has such grand expectations of what they should be and what they should be getting from them because FansProject has raised the bar as high as they have.

FPC is probably having a rough time keeping the pace of their predecessor and to make matters worse they're getting grief because they're tripping up a bit. However, if you compare FPC to igear I would say they aren't doing any better or worse especially considering the expectations that are being made of them...

All these negatives are mostly spawned from over-expectation in my opinion. In the end we were still given an amazing toy in Steelcore and that much can't be disputed. The trailer isn't what we expected, sure, but this is far from the finished product as well. Aside from not being able to process orders at the speed of light and being able to produce enough figures to meet the initial demand of the consumers, I fail to see what other negatives they have to warrant them such disappointment.
Image
User avatar
NOS
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 947
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:31 am

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby mooncake623 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:13 am

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
All these negatives are mostly spawned from over-expectation in my opinion. In the end we were still given an amazing toy in Steelcore and that much can't be disputed. The trailer isn't what we expected, sure, but this is far from the finished product as well. Aside from not being able to process orders at the speed of light and being able to produce enough figures to meet the initial demand of the consumers, I fail to see what other negatives they have to warrant them such disappointment.


Agreed.
Looking for:
Black Big Convoy
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)

for Trade:
MISB FE Arcee
MISB RTS G2 Laser Prime
MISB Generation WFC Megatron


Image
User avatar
mooncake623
News Staff
Posts: 2618
News Credits: 80
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 am
Location: NYC
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby xyl360 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:52 pm

NOS wrote:@Sodan-1

I don't know, man... are you sure your expectations aren't a little too high for a 3rd party that is supposed to be a separate group branching out? I mean, FansProject didn't bust into mass production of items right after their Cliffjumper upgrade..., even their City Commander took some doing to get up off the ground, but given how fresh and desired the City Commander add on was I think a lot of people overlooked their short comings at that time.

FansProjectCore is a branch representative coming out into their own rights with Steelcore being their first personal release. Seeing as how it doesn't directly tie into Transformers apart from being a transforming robot and having a spotlight on their comics, it's a completely different route into the fandom than FansProject. Yet, everyone has such grand expectations of what they should be and what they should be getting from them because FansProject has raised the bar as high as they have.

FPC is probably having a rough time keeping the pace of their predecessor and to make matters worse they're getting grief because they're tripping up a bit. However, if you compare FPC to igear I would say they aren't doing any better or worse especially considering the expectations that are being made of them...

All these negatives are mostly spawned from over-expectation in my opinion. In the end we were still given an amazing toy in Steelcore and that much can't be disputed. The trailer isn't what we expected, sure, but this is far from the finished product as well. Aside from not being able to process orders at the speed of light and being able to produce enough figures to meet the initial demand of the consumers, I fail to see what other negatives they have to warrant them such disappointment.

You speak as though it were FPC producing the figures. It is not. It's FansProject, so from a third party store (that's all FPC is) I expect the same standard of quality etc. that I expect from FP because that's who makes and supplies the figures they sell.

I cannot speak to the issues etc. with FPC because I'm not a member, I'm just pointing out that trying to separate FP from FPC with regards to the FIGURES (i.e. the product they sell) is a falsehood. Any issues with their site, procedures or whatever else that has nothing to do with the products their selling is totally on them, not FP.
Image
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

And you will know my name is MEGATRON when I lay my vengeance upon you!
User avatar
xyl360
City Commander
Posts: 3001
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:54 am

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby craggy » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:18 pm

I won't buy a thing from them until they re-evaluate their policy of charging a flat-rate shipping price for 3 items, regardless of if you only want 1 or 2. $50 shipping is ridiculous for one item.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Blurr, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
Posts: 4714
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby NOS » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:08 am

@xyl360

To my knowledge, FPC is supported by FP, but I don't recall reading anything that said FP produced Steelcore nor have I seen anything on fansproject.com indicating that Steelcore belongs to them. Add to this the statement we received not too long ago from FPC concerning the uproar everyone was causing from what they claimed was 'their' product that they had to clear with FP in order to do a first and second release and I can only assume that Steelcore is an FPC product... not FP....

In any case, if your gripe is solely with the fact that FansProjectCore couldn't give you the kind of professional e-tailer experience you're used to that only further backs up my claim that your expectations and those of others are just too high based on what you've come to expect from FansProject and e-stores like BBTS and TFsource. It's not as if FPC has been doing this for years prior to the release and sale of Steelcore...
Image
User avatar
NOS
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 947
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:31 am

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby xyl360 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:59 am

NOS wrote:@xyl360

To my knowledge, FPC is supported by FP, but I don't recall reading anything that said FP produced Steelcore nor have I seen anything on fansproject.com indicating that Steelcore belongs to them. Add to this the statement we received not too long ago from FPC concerning the uproar everyone was causing from what they claimed was 'their' product that they had to clear with FP in order to do a first and second release and I can only assume that Steelcore is an FPC product... not FP....

Wait, so it's possible that FansProject did NOT produce Steelcore? I could have sworn that they did. If they did not, then why the affiliation with FP at all? In other words, why are they FansProject Core, why is their character/figure featured in FP's comics just like their own figures (Warbot Defender etc.) and what is their relationship with FP?

I could have sworn that I read in one of FPC's posts that they had to negotiate a second run of Steelcore from FP, which would mean that Steelcore is an FP creation/production. Am I not remembering correctly?

If Steelcore is not an FP figure, then this whole thing is very strange, to me at least.


In any case, if your gripe is solely with the fact that FansProjectCore couldn't give you the kind of professional e-tailer experience you're used to that only further backs up my claim that your expectations and those of others are just too high based on what you've come to expect from FansProject and e-stores like BBTS and TFsource. It's not as if FPC has been doing this for years prior to the release and sale of Steelcore...
I have no gripe with them or their website. I've never even visited. I was merely referring to the post I was quoting which talked about the complaints others have had about their website and services etc. I was just saying that that stuff is run by FPC, not FP, just as the TFCC is run by FunPub, not Hasbro. I was simply stating that if people have issues with FPC's website and service, then it's an issue with FPC, not FP so FP shouldn't take the blame for it.
Image
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

And you will know my name is MEGATRON when I lay my vengeance upon you!
User avatar
xyl360
City Commander
Posts: 3001
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:54 am

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby NOS » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:17 am

I tried to dig up some info, but the most I could find is that FPC is an exclusive retailer of FP yet are not mandated by FP. Whether they have any hand that went into the design of Steelcore and its trailer I can't find, but I was under the assumption it was 'their' product they had to work with FansProject to be produced and released.

Perhaps it's something akin to the relationship between Hasbro and the Transformers Collectors Club? If that's the case then my mistake... however, there's still something to be said about the experience of a first attempt at actual e-tailering. It was their first attempt at processing a mass amount of orders for an already large and popular fanbase for FansProject.
Image
User avatar
NOS
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 947
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:31 am

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby NOS » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:25 am

xyl360 wrote:I have no gripe with them or their website. I've never even visited. I was merely referring to the post I was quoting which talked about the complaints others have had about their website and services etc. I was just saying that that stuff is run by FPC, not FP, just as the TFCC is run by FunPub, not Hasbro. I was simply stating that if people have issues with FPC's website and service, then it's an issue with FPC, not FP so FP shouldn't take the blame for it.


Yeah, looks like we're on the same page now as of that post. Again, my mistake. I must have misread things somewhere along the line.

I'd like to get some clarification on whether FPC had any hand in the design and production of Steelcore and its trailer, but I still can't find anything other than that they had to negotiate with FP to make it happen. Whatever goes into these 'negotiations' I don't know.

Regardless, as far as their first time run at processing orders to meet the demands of a fanbase that follows FansProject, I think they did and are doing better than most would. That's just an opinion.
Image
User avatar
NOS
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 947
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:31 am

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby daimchoc » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:26 am

This again? FPC is not FP.

http://www.fansprojectcore.com/news/201 ... are-you-at

Many have asked us about the relationship between FP and FPC. It’s very simple... FPC is its own registered company in North America - not just a website, and it is not a division of FP. FPC was given a kickstart by Boris Chow, an owner of a technology development company and toy enthusiast who has been active in promoting independent toy products in the industry for the past 4 years.

FP has a relationship with FPC in that we know the people heading up FP very well and have the same spirit and enthusiasm for the production and releases of exciting independent products. FP is a team of fanatic toy enthusiasts and designers that had one purpose when they started... make awesome products for the TF community to enjoy in their collections. What started with add-on accessories became more than they dreamed - full-featured figures.




update-from-fpc-t89966.php
daimchoc
Gestalt
Posts: 2577
News Credits: 115
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:47 pm

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby NOS » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:28 am

If that's the case (as I remember reading that before) then FPC needs to update their 'About Us' page on their website...

Regardless, I'm still confused about who owns Steelcore and whether or not it's a product of FPC or FP.
Image
User avatar
NOS
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 947
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:31 am

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby daimchoc » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:08 am

FP produced SteelCore and was sold over at FPC's site. It has already been talked about that SC will eventually get a mass release. As to when, we don't know.


What's there to change in the "About Us" page?

About
About FansProject Products

FansProject is a group of fans intending to serve the Transformer’s (TF) community around the world with better looking toys. Originating in June 2007, FP's goal is to provide TF fans with a wide variety of upgrades to enhance their current collection. Operated by a group of fans that love toys the way collectors do, FansProject has extensive experience in customizing and has worked in collaboration with toy clubs. Their very first creation, the Cliffjumper add-on set, was made specifically for Asia’s TF club. Since then, FP has received support from fans to manufacture over 20 collector pieces.

With your support, we hope to continue to bring you high quality add-ons and collector sets in the future.

About Fans Project Core

The purpose of the Fans Proejct Core Community is to enrich the already great products and fan base surrounding FP. What this means is that FPC is not mandated by FP to be the exclusive retailer of all things FP, though exclusive products will be something that we will be working at, to continue to reward members with, much like other fan clubs that support other toy lines.

The mandate of FPC is to be different - rather than just being a retailer, we wanted to create a community around stories and push FP products in a direction that can support its designers’ own unique characters and ideas.
daimchoc
Gestalt
Posts: 2577
News Credits: 115
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:47 pm

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby NOS » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:21 am

I guess somethings just not quite clicking for me, but if Steelcore was made and pushed by FP then why did FPC need to negotiate with them or to have their support? If it was just another FP product why not just sell it the way they have with everything else they've made through online retailers?

If they are a completely separate company and if Steelcore isn't something they produced then how exactly are they enriching the products and fan base of FP? Through promotion? Or are they responsible for the comics we get with the figures along with the transformation instructions?

At this point I'm just trying to figure out what FPC actually does since I've apparently had my information crisscrossed all this time.
Image
User avatar
NOS
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 947
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:31 am

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby xyl360 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:28 am

NOS wrote:I guess somethings just not quite clicking for me, but if Steelcore was made and pushed by FP then why did FPC need to negotiate with them or to have their support? If it was just another FP product why not just sell it the way they have with everything else they've made through online retailers?

If they are a completely separate company and if Steelcore isn't something they produced then how exactly are they enriching the products and fan base of FP? Through promotion? Or are they responsible for the comics we get with the figures along with the transformation instructions?

At this point I'm just trying to figure out what FPC actually does since I've apparently had my information crisscrossed all this time.

My best guess is that FPC is kinda like the TFCC for FP. A separate entity who offers (semi-)exclusive FP products through their website. That explains why they got 2 exclusive runs of Steelcore as well as early preorders for the new Warbot.
Image
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

And you will know my name is MEGATRON when I lay my vengeance upon you!
User avatar
xyl360
City Commander
Posts: 3001
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:54 am

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby NOS » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:50 am

Well, no matter. The point I was trying to make was for their first attempt at selling an item they didn't so bad to warrant all the dirty looks they're getting.
Image
User avatar
NOS
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 947
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:31 am

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby xyl360 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:26 pm

NOS wrote:Well, no matter. The point I was trying to make was for their first attempt at selling an item they didn't so bad to warrant all the dirty looks they're getting.

I wouldn't know. I haven't purchased anything from them.
Image
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

And you will know my name is MEGATRON when I lay my vengeance upon you!
User avatar
xyl360
City Commander
Posts: 3001
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:54 am

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby Mekatron » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:20 pm

Fansproject and FansprojectCore are the same company in my mind... their claim that they are separate only sounds like legal-jibberish to me. It's like saying your hand is separate from your foot...
User avatar
Mekatron
Fuzor
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:08 am

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby daimchoc » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:55 am

Mekatron wrote:Fansproject and FansprojectCore are the same company in my mind... their claim that they are separate only sounds like legal-jibberish to me. It's like saying your hand is separate from your foot...


So, your hands and your feet are one and the same? hehehe ;)

FP != FPC = A3U
daimchoc
Gestalt
Posts: 2577
News Credits: 115
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:47 pm

Re: FansProject Warbot 002 - Steelcore Heartmaster

Postby Mekatron » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:47 am

daimchoc wrote:
Mekatron wrote:Fansproject and FansprojectCore are the same company in my mind... their claim that they are separate only sounds like legal-jibberish to me. It's like saying your hand is separate from your foot...


So, your hands and your feet are one and the same? hehehe ;)

FP != FPC = A3U


Parts of the same body... :p
User avatar
Mekatron
Fuzor
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:08 am

PreviousNext

Return to Unofficial Transformers, 3rd Party and KO Toys

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #103 - Road Trip
Twincast / Podcast #103:
"Road Trip"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 19th, 2014