Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Favorite Hound line from Age Of Extinction? (SOME SPOILERS)

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Favorite Hound line from Age Of Extinction? (SOME SPOILERS)

Postby Transformers Fanatic » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:35 pm

Some of my favorites were...

"This is a bad idea. But then again I'm all about bad ideas."
"(After shooting the alien creature in the cage) ****."
"I'm a fat ballerina who takes names and slits throats!"
"Science fair is over meatbags!"
"My fat ass is stuck!"
"HOOAAH!"
"Tanks empty bro."

Absolutely loved Hound in this movie! :D
Transformers Fanatic
Fuzor
Posts: 281
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:25 am

Re: Favorite Hound line from Age Of Extinction? (SOME SPOILERS)

Postby VirusCarnage » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:55 am

Motto: "I'll kill you!"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Hound was incredible, I loved him in the movie. My favourite is probably the Ballerina one.
User avatar
VirusCarnage
Targetmaster
Posts: 610
News Credits: 26
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:10 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Favorite Hound line from Age Of Extinction? (SOME SPOILERS)

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:16 am

I don't know if I can pick just 1 line, all his lines were great. John Goodman did a very good job. However, I do have my favorite Hound moment: it's when he finally runs out of ammo during the fight at the end, and kills the last drone by flipping his bullet cigar in his mouth and shooting it point blank with his mouth. That was cool.
............."We're gonna see just how much Rod they can handle!"
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16930
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

Re: Favorite Hound line from Age Of Extinction? (SOME SPOILERS)

Postby Transformers Fanatic » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:12 pm

Rodimus Prime wrote:I don't know if I can pick just 1 line, all his lines were great. John Goodman did a very good job. However, I do have my favorite Hound moment: it's when he finally runs out of ammo during the fight at the end, and kills the last drone by flipping his bullet cigar in his mouth and shooting it point blank with his mouth. That was cool.


That was hilarious & original!
Transformers Fanatic
Fuzor
Posts: 281
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:25 am

Re: Favorite Hound line from Age Of Extinction? (SOME SPOILERS)

Postby _I_Am_Megatron_ » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:32 am

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
All of them.
"On Cybertron we were Gods, and here they call us machines!" Sentinel Prime to Optimus Prime.
_I_Am_Megatron_
Fuzor
Posts: 215
News Credits: 4
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 5:39 pm
Location: Pineville, WV
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Favorite Hound line from Age Of Extinction? (SOME SPOILERS)

Postby SlyTF1 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:34 am

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Transformers Fanatic wrote:Some of my favorites were...

"This is a bad idea. But then again I'm all about bad ideas."
"(After shooting the alien creature in the cage) ****."
"I'm a fat ballerina who takes names and slits throats!"
"Science fair is over meatbags!"
"My fat ass is stuck!"
"HOOAAH!"
"Tanks empty bro."

Absolutely loved Hound in this movie! :D


It's "takes scalps and slits throats."
I Am.
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4308
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Favorite Hound line from Age Of Extinction? (SOME SPOILERS)

Postby Transformers Fanatic » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:32 pm

SlyTF1 wrote:
Transformers Fanatic wrote:Some of my favorites were...

"This is a bad idea. But then again I'm all about bad ideas."
"(After shooting the alien creature in the cage) ****."
"I'm a fat ballerina who takes names and slits throats!"
"Science fair is over meatbags!"
"My fat ass is stuck!"
"HOOAAH!"
"Tanks empty bro."

Absolutely loved Hound in this movie! :D


It's "takes scalps and slits throats."


Oops my bad! #-o
Transformers Fanatic
Fuzor
Posts: 281
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:25 am

Re: Favorite Hound line from Age Of Extinction? (SOME SPOILERS)

Postby chivesbot20 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:05 pm

Science fair is over meatbags!
chivesbot20
Fuzor
Posts: 235
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:45 pm

Re: Favorite Hound line from Age Of Extinction? (SOME SPOILERS)

Postby Transformers Fanatic » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:10 pm

Here's some other lines I loved...

"Got your fortune cookie!"
"Pull the pin! I'm dyin' out here!"
"You're just too disturbing to live."
"Hey, baldie!"
"What's in it for you is that I don't kill you."
"Optimus, what are our orders on these humans? Can I squish the bald guy?"
"We're the pathetic, dirty foursome, and you make five."
"Cut the crap before I drop a grenade down your throat!"
"I'll eventually kill something later."
Transformers Fanatic
Fuzor
Posts: 281
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:25 am


Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #117 - Block Town
Twincast / Podcast #117:
"Block Town"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Wednesday, May 27th, 2015