Chicago Cubs World Series 2016 8-Disc Collector's Edition Set from Shout! Factory

Favorite opening theme?

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Postby Swerve » Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:19 pm

Does anyone else but me think that Lion's cover of the Transformers theme from the movie sounded a lot like they were singing about the evil "unicorn" instead of unicron?
Swerve
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 859
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:53 pm

Postby Predaprince » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:07 pm

Motto: ""Destruction is the fate of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Sonic Rifle
Swerve wrote:Does anyone else but me think that Lion's cover of the Transformers theme from the movie sounded a lot like they were singing about the evil "unicorn" instead of unicron?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChlDv74gs18

Where is Unicron or even "unicorn" mentioned???
User avatar
Predaprince
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17277
Joined: Mon May 23, 2005 8:33 am
Location: Char
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10
Firepower: ???
Skill: Infinity

Postby Swerve » Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:06 am

Predaprince wrote:
Swerve wrote:Does anyone else but me think that Lion's cover of the Transformers theme from the movie sounded a lot like they were singing about the evil "unicorn" instead of unicron?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChlDv74gs18

Where is Unicron or even "unicorn" mentioned???


I apologize, I realize now it's the closing theme that is sung over the end credits. It's the complete version of the song.
Swerve
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 859
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:53 pm

Postby Predaprince » Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:17 am

Motto: ""Destruction is the fate of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Sonic Rifle
Swerve wrote:
Predaprince wrote:
Swerve wrote:Does anyone else but me think that Lion's cover of the Transformers theme from the movie sounded a lot like they were singing about the evil "unicorn" instead of unicron?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChlDv74gs18

Where is Unicron or even "unicorn" mentioned???


I apologize, I realize now it's the closing theme that is sung over the end credits. It's the complete version of the song.


Ok, well listening to that it does sound like they sing unicorn, but it is the way they say Unicron.

unicccccrrrrrron.
User avatar
Predaprince
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17277
Joined: Mon May 23, 2005 8:33 am
Location: Char
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10
Firepower: ???
Skill: Infinity

Previous

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Prime BUMBLEBEE RID  2012 complete nice deluxe class  415 - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 hours 28 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers Tracks MP-25 Masterpiece by Takara - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 48 minutes 59 seconds
G1 TRANSFORMERS THUNDERCRACKER NO RUBSIGN AFA 70 SEALED 70/85/85 HASBRO 1984 - Time Remaining: 2 days 8 hours 5 minutes 2 seconds
NEW Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots High Tide Rescue Rig FREE SHIPPING - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 5 minutes 10 seconds
Hasbro Transformers G1 Trypticon Platinum Edition NEW - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 51 minutes 17 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-29 Shockwave Laserwave NEW - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 13 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers MP-26 Masterpiece Road Rage by Takara - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 15 minutes 55 seconds
VINTAGE Hasbro 1980s REFLECTOR Transformers G1 Original Mail Away 100% COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 2 days 8 hours 31 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory
Twincast / Podcast #160:
"Grappling with Memory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, December 3rd, 2016
Website Security Test