Feeling Charitable- need an energon cube or two?

Discuss the Heavy Metal War game, report bugs, challenge opponents, and talk some smack! Play the Heavy Metal War game here.

Feeling Charitable- need an energon cube or two?

Postby Wreck 'n Rule » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:01 pm

Motto: "I can totally prove that I'm not a zombie! Just lean over hear, and let me take a little nibble out of your brains."
Weapon: Double Barrelled Shell Launcher
Maybe I'm not the wealthiest of players, but I feel like I have more than enough energon at this time. Is there perhaps a poor Autobot in need of some energon? Need help buying new weapons, better armor, or increasing your roster?
Image

As you command, Coach Belichick
User avatar
Wreck 'n Rule
Faction Commander
Posts: 4001
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 5:26 am
Location: Representin' Ocho-Nada-Deuce
Buy from Wreck 'n Rule on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Feeling Charitable- need an energon cube or two?

Postby Name_Violation » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:38 pm

Motto: "It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
i can throw som 'ergon at some cons if they need it
Image
Fun Toy Banned Because Of Three Stupid Dead Kids :KREMZEEK:
People wrote:zombybunnie: N_V scares me...I no longer wish that my pants transformed
Burn:Anyone notice how much of a boring party pooper N_V is? He doesn't join in the fun, he's spent the last few years with dodgy builds feeding XP to the Autobots, and he sure as heck doesn't spam.
disruptor96: I forgot how insane you were.
User avatar
Name_Violation
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9439
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:48 pm
Location: Location, Location
Intelligence: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Feeling Charitable- need an energon cube or two?

Postby Sustain » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:40 pm

Motto: ""It is not enough to win, you must maintain control.""
Weapon: High-Amplification Directional Radiowave Sensor
Name_Violation wrote:i can throw som 'ergon at some cons if they need it

do you think they can catch it?
User avatar
Sustain
HMW Moderator
Posts: 5057
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:33 pm
Location: Daraknus Decepticon Outpost.
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 2
Rank: 3
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Re: Feeling Charitable- need an energon cube or two?

Postby _Anshin_ » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:30 pm

Only thing that cons can catch is a rust infection.
_Anshin_
Brainmaster
Posts: 1393
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:00 pm

Re: Feeling Charitable- need an energon cube or two?

Postby Burn » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:33 pm

_Anshin_ wrote:Only thing that cons can catch is a rust infection.


Still better than your yeast infection.
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42919
News Credits: 85
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: Feeling Charitable- need an energon cube or two?

Postby Sustain » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:35 pm

Motto: ""It is not enough to win, you must maintain control.""
Weapon: High-Amplification Directional Radiowave Sensor
I hope you slip on pizza. :P I got that cured once already. Thank you very much.
User avatar
Sustain
HMW Moderator
Posts: 5057
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:33 pm
Location: Daraknus Decepticon Outpost.
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 2
Rank: 3
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Re: Feeling Charitable- need an energon cube or two?

Postby _Anshin_ » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:37 pm

Burn wrote:
_Anshin_ wrote:Only thing that cons can catch is a rust infection.


Still better than your yeast infection.

You always said you liked the taste of bread.
_Anshin_
Brainmaster
Posts: 1393
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:00 pm

Re: Feeling Charitable- need an energon cube or two?

Postby Burn » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:40 pm

_Anshin_ wrote:
Burn wrote:
_Anshin_ wrote:Only thing that cons can catch is a rust infection.


Still better than your yeast infection.

You always said you liked the taste of bread.

The doctor has told me to cut back.
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42919
News Credits: 85
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: Feeling Charitable- need an energon cube or two?

Postby Absolute Zero » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:42 pm

Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
Burn wrote:
_Anshin_ wrote:
Burn wrote:
_Anshin_ wrote:Only thing that cons can catch is a rust infection.


Still better than your yeast infection.

You always said you liked the taste of bread.

The doctor has told me to cut back.


That's why I eat a lot of yogurt.
NoFX wrote:We're better off this way
Say what you're gonna say
So go ahead and label me
An ***hole cause I can
Accept responsibility, for what I've done
But not for who I am

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
User avatar
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5223
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: Feeling Charitable- need an energon cube or two?

Postby Name_Violation » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:50 pm

Motto: "It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
Absolute Zero wrote:
Burn wrote:
_Anshin_ wrote:
Burn wrote:
_Anshin_ wrote:Only thing that cons can catch is a rust infection.


Still better than your yeast infection.

You always said you liked the taste of bread.

The doctor has told me to cut back.


That's why I eat a lot of yogurt.

SPY!!!!
Image
Fun Toy Banned Because Of Three Stupid Dead Kids :KREMZEEK:
People wrote:zombybunnie: N_V scares me...I no longer wish that my pants transformed
Burn:Anyone notice how much of a boring party pooper N_V is? He doesn't join in the fun, he's spent the last few years with dodgy builds feeding XP to the Autobots, and he sure as heck doesn't spam.
disruptor96: I forgot how insane you were.
User avatar
Name_Violation
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9439
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:48 pm
Location: Location, Location
Intelligence: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Feeling Charitable- need an energon cube or two?

Postby Absolute Zero » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:23 am

Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
Name_Violation wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:
Burn wrote:
_Anshin_ wrote:
Burn wrote:
_Anshin_ wrote:Only thing that cons can catch is a rust infection.


Still better than your yeast infection.

You always said you liked the taste of bread.

The doctor has told me to cut back.


That's why I eat a lot of yogurt.

SPY!!!!


D'uh. Why else do you think I go to Iacon?
NoFX wrote:We're better off this way
Say what you're gonna say
So go ahead and label me
An ***hole cause I can
Accept responsibility, for what I've done
But not for who I am

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
User avatar
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5223
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: Feeling Charitable- need an energon cube or two?

Postby Blackmoon » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:34 am

Motto: "Life's a b*tch and that's pretty much it."
Weapon: Battle Blades
I hate to seem like a mooch but if the energon is being offered I could use a little boost.... I'm down to just 30,000 after buying a battle blade for my top 'con. :grin:

Here's a link to my team ifyou need it.

http://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwar/team_view.php?id=21411
Image


Just thought you might check out my forum board, it's nothing fancy like here but it could be a cool second spot to hang out. :) Just click the link to check it out. Blackmoon's Hideout
User avatar
Blackmoon
Vehicon
Posts: 347
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8


Return to Heavy Metal War Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

1986 Streetwise  Complete G1 Transformers Protectobot - Time Remaining: 7 days 16 hours 21 minutes 40 seconds
1991 Vintage Transformers (G1) Robot in Disguise: Predator Skyquake ~ TAKARA ~ - Time Remaining: 7 days 22 hours 7 minutes 50 seconds
New Transformers BBQ BB7 Masterpiece MP-11SW MP11SW Skywarp G1 in stock - Time Remaining: 21 days 5 hours 24 minutes 39 seconds
Vintage 1987 HASBRO TRANSFORMERS G1 TRIGGERCON DECEPTICON RUCKUS - Time Remaining: 6 days 15 hours 11 minutes 42 seconds
1985 Grapple Complete with Box G1 Transformers Car - Time Remaining: 7 days 15 hours 26 minutes 58 seconds
1985 Silverbolt Complete with Box G1 Transformers Aerialbot Leader - Time Remaining: 14 days 16 hours 42 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers Commemorative Series V Reissue Inferno 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 6 days 22 hours 28 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers Commemorative Series IV Reissue Red Alert 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 6 days 22 hours 28 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory
Twincast / Podcast #156:
"Gestalt Theory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, September 24th, 2016