Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Femm-anize Override

Post all your customized Transformers here. Whether it's a small mod or a true kitbash, we'd love to see it!

Femm-anize Override

Postby TM TM2 Dinobot » Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:31 pm

What can I do to make Cybertron Override look more like a girl. Without... doing major construction?im thinking maybe paint the face silver with red lips? any other thoughts?
Image
TM TM2 Dinobot
Vehicon
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:27 pm
Location: Way Down South

Postby SPEEDBUGGY » Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:31 pm

Weapon: Accelerator Rifle
You could shave down the chin to a more female look.
SPEEDBUGGY
Mini-Con
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:44 pm
Location: Reno NV
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby TM dak » Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:10 am

I'm doin the same thing. I'm roing to try and redo the face... and make the body look slimmer. but what I'm doin is more than minor
"Dammit. why is it that you "get" my sketches and Hasbro can't?"

Image
Image
TM dak
Targetmaster
Posts: 664
Joined: Mon May 10, 2004 6:01 pm
Location: Oakville, Ont. Canada

Postby TFmaster » Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:15 pm

I really can't help you much there except for a few minor touchups...

For one, take your Cybertron OR and pry the gold headlight covers off and stip the paint off of them.

I sanded mine down but I used sanding degree sticks to smooth the surface back out so it doesn't look scratchy but smooth.

I then painted the inside area of the headlights on the feet silver so the detail shows through the clear red plastic.

After you put the covers back on it kinda looks like a painted nail on a females hand. It helps with bringing the fem out as well as show the light details underneith the foot cover.

I also too my cockpit apart and cut it in half then made a long cut out of the peg hols so the chest and lift back up. Cleaned it up, reassembled it and now it lifts up more so the wiat doesn't look so fat.Doesn't really make it look more femme but it does make her look better proportioned.

TFM
TFmaster
Site Moderator
Posts: 267
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:27 am

Postby Primus_feather » Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:16 pm

TFmaster wrote:I really can't help you much there except for a few minor touchups...

For one, take your Cybertron OR and pry the gold headlight covers off and stip the paint off of them.

I sanded mine down but I used sanding degree sticks to smooth the surface back out so it doesn't look scratchy but smooth.

I then painted the inside area of the headlights on the feet silver so the detail shows through the clear red plastic.

After you put the covers back on it kinda looks like a painted nail on a females hand. It helps with bringing the fem out as well as show the light details underneith the foot cover.

I also too my cockpit apart and cut it in half then made a long cut out of the peg hols so the chest and lift back up. Cleaned it up, reassembled it and now it lifts up more so the wiat doesn't look so fat.Doesn't really make it look more femme but it does make her look better proportioned.

TFM



well after saying that 'Master you can't just sit there and NOT show us some Progress Pics!!

speaking of that... in you "experience" Is there any way, without building her from scratch, to make This a reality????

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Primus_Feather/TF_Girls/Override_Dreamy.jpg

Image
Last edited by Primus_feather on Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Primus_feather
Micromaster
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2003 1:52 am

Postby TFmaster » Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:27 pm

Primus_Feather wrote:
TFmaster wrote:I really can't help you much there except for a few minor touchups...

For one, take your Cybertron OR and pry the gold headlight covers off and stip the paint off of them.

I sanded mine down but I used sanding degree sticks to smooth the surface back out so it doesn't look scratchy but smooth.

I then painted the inside area of the headlights on the feet silver so the detail shows through the clear red plastic.

After you put the covers back on it kinda looks like a painted nail on a females hand. It helps with bringing the fem out as well as show the light details underneith the foot cover.

I also too my cockpit apart and cut it in half then made a long cut out of the peg hols so the chest and lift back up. Cleaned it up, reassembled it and now it lifts up more so the wiat doesn't look so fat.Doesn't really make it look more femme but it does make her look better proportioned.

TFM



well after saying that 'Master you can't just sit there and NOT show us some Progress Pics!!

speaking of that... in you "experience" Is there any way, without building her from scratch, to make This a reality????

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Primus_Feather/TF_Girls/Override_Dreamy.jpg

Image


Not really...no.

TFM
TFmaster
Site Moderator
Posts: 267
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:27 am

Postby Primus_feather » Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:38 pm

well howabout some Progress Pics of YOUR Override mod??
Primus_feather
Micromaster
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2003 1:52 am

Postby RavageX-9 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:03 pm

I'd really like to get a hold of this toy, but I've sworn off buying full retail price unless I think it's going to be truely uncommon and highly sought after.

that said, I think if you could slide the two parts of her shoulderblades together, behind her windshield, that would be the best improvement. unfortunately you'd have to do something with the top white parts, since those would... get in the way of her head.
carve down her wrists a bit. putty some bulk onto her thighs. putty some more pronounced angles on those vents over her rear wheels.
master of the arbitrary and figurative
RavageX-9
Pretender
Posts: 776
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:21 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Postby Cyclone_X_2075 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:54 pm

Primus_Feather wrote:
speaking of that... in you "experience" Is there any way, without building her from scratch, to make This a reality????

Image


maybe by using an articulated doll and putting Override to parts, so that only a small amount of scratchbuilding is necesary
Cyclone_X_2075
Mini-Con
Posts: 0
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2002 2:43 pm

Postby TM TM2 Dinobot » Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:47 pm

RavageX-9 wrote:I'd really like to get a hold of this toy, but I've sworn off buying full retail price unless I think it's going to be truely uncommon and highly sought after.

that said, I think if you could slide the two parts of her shoulderblades together, behind her windshield, that would be the best improvement. unfortunately you'd have to do something with the top white parts, since those would... get in the way of her head.
carve down her wrists a bit. putty some bulk onto her thighs. putty some more pronounced angles on those vents over her rear wheels.


Hmmm... maybe by giving her totally new hands, a lot like GF Chromina...
Image
TM TM2 Dinobot
Vehicon
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:27 pm
Location: Way Down South

Postby RavageX-9 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:35 pm

TM2 Dinobot wrote:
RavageX-9 wrote:I'd really like to get a hold of this toy, but I've sworn off buying full retail price unless I think it's going to be truely uncommon and highly sought after.

that said, I think if you could slide the two parts of her shoulderblades together, behind her windshield, that would be the best improvement. unfortunately you'd have to do something with the top white parts, since those would... get in the way of her head.
carve down her wrists a bit. putty some bulk onto her thighs. putty some more pronounced angles on those vents over her rear wheels.


Hmmm... maybe by giving her totally new hands, a lot like GF Chromina...

sure. block hands aren't ideal, but even in that drawing her hands have some weight to them. personally I wouldn't go with anything too organic or tiny though. blocky and medium sized, just posed a little more loose and angular. like... pointer-finger 30 to 45 degrees looser, instead of a full 90 that the cube hands have.

I still say her torso/shoulder width is the biggest problem though.

I'm just afraid with all that auto-transform stuff in there, that it won't be strong enough to slide together. I mean all the parts are connected through that shoulder-blade section, aren't they? (I never saw a picture from behind without the arms or back-flap in the way. Remy has two, one in vehicle mode, with the arms in the way, and one in robot mode with the back flap AND the removable gun section. not even a pic from the back without the gun section added)
master of the arbitrary and figurative
RavageX-9
Pretender
Posts: 776
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:21 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Postby RavageX-9 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:00 pm

wow. Nitro Convoy / Override has a really really wide torso.
master of the arbitrary and figurative
RavageX-9
Pretender
Posts: 776
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:21 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Postby RavageX-9 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:05 pm

no, really. this is the real thing.
master of the arbitrary and figurative
RavageX-9
Pretender
Posts: 776
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:21 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Postby MetalSamamon » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:15 pm

RavageX-9 wrote:wow. Nitro Convoy / Override has a really really wide torso.


If someone could figure out a way to customize Override to look like that first pic, and change the head to look more "feminine", then I think that would work well; at least for starters.
Image
MetalSamamon
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 588
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:17 pm
Location: Mt. Pleasant, MI

Postby TM dak » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:31 pm

MetalSamamon wrote:
RavageX-9 wrote:wow. Nitro Convoy / Override has a really really wide torso.


If someone could figure out a way to customize Override to look like that first pic, and change the head to look more "feminine", then I think that would work well; at least for starters.


That is somewhat what I'm doing.
"Dammit. why is it that you "get" my sketches and Hasbro can't?"

Image
Image
TM dak
Targetmaster
Posts: 664
Joined: Mon May 10, 2004 6:01 pm
Location: Oakville, Ont. Canada

Postby Primus_feather » Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:06 pm

RavageX-9 wrote:wow. Nitro Convoy / Override has a really really wide torso.


Could s/he still transfrom with that Modification? hmmmm
Primus_feather
Micromaster
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2003 1:52 am

Postby RavageX-9 » Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:20 am

Primus_Feather wrote:
RavageX-9 wrote:wow. Nitro Convoy / Override has a really really wide torso.


Could s/he still transfrom with that Modification? hmmmm

someone who actually owns the toy would have to take a guess at that.

btw, I also made minor modifications. nose, mouth, wrists, thighs, and of course the hips.
master of the arbitrary and figurative
RavageX-9
Pretender
Posts: 776
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:21 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Postby Primus_feather » Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:27 am

RavageX-9 wrote:
Primus_Feather wrote:
RavageX-9 wrote:wow. Nitro Convoy / Override has a really really wide torso.


Could s/he still transfrom with that Modification? hmmmm

someone who actually owns the toy would have to take a guess at that.

btw, I also made minor modifications. nose, mouth, wrists, thighs, and of course the hips.



mind modifinga few more spots, i.e. her "chin strap" and try coloring some bits like so...

Image

expecialy the "fleshy" bits
Primus_feather
Micromaster
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2003 1:52 am

Postby TM dak » Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:42 am

Primus_Feather wrote:
RavageX-9 wrote:wow. Nitro Convoy / Override has a really really wide torso.


Could s/he still transfrom with that Modification? hmmmm


No. As a direct copy from that pic, no the transformation will not work.
"Dammit. why is it that you "get" my sketches and Hasbro can't?"

Image
Image
TM dak
Targetmaster
Posts: 664
Joined: Mon May 10, 2004 6:01 pm
Location: Oakville, Ont. Canada

Postby STPrime » Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:32 am

dak wrote:
Primus_Feather wrote:
RavageX-9 wrote:wow. Nitro Convoy / Override has a really really wide torso.


Could s/he still transfrom with that Modification? hmmmm


No. As a direct copy from that pic, no the transformation will not work.


what about this? just cut the white chest/shoulders in half?
Image

Wants: 2 E. Blackouts and 1 ROTF Vortex
User avatar
STPrime
Fuzor
Posts: 264
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:00 pm
Location: KY

Postby Cyclone_X_2075 » Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:18 pm

if you want to make a smaller chest, you'll need to thin out the arms, as those are taking all the place behind the chest
Cyclone_X_2075
Mini-Con
Posts: 0
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2002 2:43 pm

Postby TM Mazinkaiser » Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:39 pm

I have a question...

In the Hasbro?s transformers page, they talk of Override as "she"... They feminize the Speedia Leader in the series???
If they do that... What the hell they are thinking??? I never see a Lady with that kind of torso.. except in the WWF :?
TM Mazinkaiser
Micromaster
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:43 am

Postby Cyclone_X_2075 » Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:11 pm

it has been known since begin this year that she was a she, altough it was unclear (at that time) if Nitro Convoy was gonna be a she as well

ow, and dont forget Strika, she is also a fembot and on steroids ;)
Cyclone_X_2075
Mini-Con
Posts: 0
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2002 2:43 pm

Postby wldchld0783_338 » Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:11 pm

Might I ask wtf Override is holding???? Cause if that was supposed to come with the figure, i dont think mine got one :(
wldchld0783_338
Mini-Con
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2001 11:33 pm

Postby TM Dark_Lord_Prime » Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:19 pm

OMEGAPRIME1983 wrote:Might I ask wtf Override is holding???? Cause if that was supposed to come with the figure, i dont think mine got one :(


Judging by the color of the tip, it's a missile from Energon Sixshot. (repaint of Shockblast)
Image
(new sig by Wingus)
TM Dark_Lord_Prime
Combiner
Posts: 453
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:09 am
Location: Indiana

Next

Return to Customizations

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #101 - Talkin' 'Bout My Generations
Twincast / Podcast #101:
"Talkin' 'Bout My Generations"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 21st, 2014