RodimalToyota wrote:1) Energon detectors, can find the Dreads miles away, but can't find Soundwave?
You can say Soundwave blocked the reader, but they didn't explain that or even hint at it.
Sometimes it's OK to fill in the blanks, not everything has to be laid out thoroughly. Use your imagination. Never mind what others think. Make it your own experience.
2) Sentinel says " we were never going to win, a deal had to be made" and both BumbleeBee and Iron Hide either are deaf, or stupid as anything like that said should at least made one of them turn around to give a WTF look.
He said it fairly quickly, and there was only a split second in between the statement and his first shot. Ironhide had his back to him, so he had no chance. Bee was facing him, that's why he was able to get away.
3) Wheelie and Brains die because a ship takes a slow impact crash into water?
It wasn't said that they died. People just put together wholesale deaths + them not showing up again. Once again, it's your own experience. They either died or they didn't. personally, I think they died. They were in the front part of the ship, which hit the ground first (the water was very shallow, BTW) and exploded.
4) Que, looks like he is 100 years old, but has two BFS's on his back.
Bigger then his main body, watch in the autobot exile scene, the sword is half the length of Optimus.
Never even noticed that...
5) StarScream might have been blind, but implying he can't pull out what is essentially is a pencil in they is on the redic side.
It did have hooks on the end of it, IIRC. Jam a fish hook into your eye. See if you can get it out in less than 30 seconds without total damage to your eye, while dealing with the pain and 2 rodents hanging off the other end, constantly yanking on it. If the timed bomb hadn't been on there, he would have gotten it out eventually. But instead of staying calm, he freaked.
6) Why only revive Sentinel on the Ark, why not re activate all the other autobots while your at it.
While on that same scene, they did a bad job at making it clear that the lunar rover was laserbeak watching. The casual movie goer would have no clue.
I thought it was made clear hat no one else survived on the Ark, and Sentinel only did because he was in the crash vault. The attack and the crash combined killed everyone else and damaged them so bad that even if Optimus used the Matrix on them, they'd be useless. And where did you get Laserbeak being the rover?