Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

First Look at Age of Extinction Drift via Party City Catalog

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: First Look at Age of Extinction Drift via Party City Catalog

Postby hinomars19 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:03 pm

Motto: "never forget what you don't know"
Weapon: Blunt Force Battle Clubs
I'm just hoping they don't explain he's a samurai because a lot of the story takes place in China :michaelbay:








I know somebody is going to ask why that would be a problem...but please don't...

On the point of Bludgeon...he looked like a samurai only as his pretender shell...which also looked like a skeleton, and most pretender shells looked like human beings anyways sooooo...maybe he isn't the best example to use when people complain about this chap here being ridiculous as a transformer that looks like an ancient Japanese (earth) warrior for no reason? Pretender shells looked like all kinds of carp for no reason. 'Bludgeon' looked no more like a Samurai than Cloudburst looked like a dude from Halo. It was a disguise shell based on known earth culture, not the actual transformer.
Any Bludgeon toy since is done simply out of homage to that original look...because y'know, fandom.
Drift here may or may not have a reason. Maybe he has styled himself this way because of his knowledge and like for these historical figures? Maybe his code is similar and he feels kin to it?
I think most are just overwhelmed by how obvious it is on Drift, and are concerned about the possible stereotyping?

How many people noticed straight away that movie Bumblebee looks like a bumblebee? Subtle design elements are there, but it's not as in your face as what we see here. But why would an alien robot that scans and disguises himself as a yellow Camero look like a tiny earth insect? :-?
It'd be interesting to know, if one of these TF's looked like a wild westerner complete with cowboy hat and spurs, would it get the same reaction? (Do you think Japanese fans hate on Beast wars Neo Corada?)Any body have a gripe with TF:GO! Kenzan? The bot has a topknot. Not baiting, just genuinely curious :)
User avatar
hinomars19
Combiner
Posts: 447
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 4:03 am
Location: England
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 1
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Re: First Look at Age of Extinction Drift via Party City Catalog

Postby Optimizzy » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:59 pm

Weapon: Requiem Blaster
Ultra Markus wrote:if they are going with the samurai theme that must make prime a shogun


Ha! That's a missed opportunity I think. Prime looks like a medieval knight and I think a Historical Japanese esthetic would have been cool. .
waiting for these:

Generations Arcee
Generations Optimus Prime
Generations Megatron
Generations Legends Cliffjumper
Generations...oh just the lot of them.
User avatar
Optimizzy
Fuzor
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:43 pm
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 2
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: First Look at Age of Extinction Drift via Party City Catalog

Postby njb902 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:04 pm

Optimizzy wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:if they are going with the samurai theme that must make prime a shogun


Ha! That's a missed opportunity I think. Prime looks like a medieval knight and I think a Historical Japanese esthetic would have been cool. .


That's interesting, 2 bots each having medievalish armour from 2 different civilizations. Could it be a trend in the movie.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: First Look at Age of Extinction Drift via Party City Catalog

Postby wewyllenium » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:28 pm

Image

this just blows my mind. where's swoop?
wewyllenium
Minibot
Posts: 154
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:36 pm
Watch wewyllenium on YouTube
Buy from wewyllenium on eBay

Re: First Look at Age of Extinction Drift via Party City Catalog

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:36 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
wewyllenium wrote:Image

this just blows my mind. where's swoop?
Very old news is very old news.

And, you didn't cite your source. :roll:
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17083
News Credits: 109
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9



Re: First Look at Age of Extinction Drift via Party City Catalog

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:49 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
No links = no good.

Plus, this is the wrong topic for such news.

(especially since it was posted here long ago)
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17083
News Credits: 109
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: First Look at Age of Extinction Drift via Party City Catalog

Postby RhA » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:55 pm

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Sabrblade wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:Don't bring up Bludgeon, he was a ninja-esque robot decades ago,
Was not.

noctorro wrote:First me was like hmmm... looks way to human proportioned and can't see alt-mode parts.
Shadowstream wrote:Looks far too human for something out of the Bay films,
autobot1979 wrote:Honestly, looks to human to me.
Optimizzy wrote:If it actually changes into an alt mode I will be impressed with it. It looks like its just an action figure though.
This pic is of a Halloween costume.


READING WORDS HURTS BRAIN. READING BAD.
Image
Latest TF: Energon Hotshot, Signal Flare & Strongarm.
User avatar
RhA
Faction Commander
Posts: 4104
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Underwhere
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: First Look at Age of Extinction Drift via Party City Catalog

Postby Mykltron » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:27 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
Not a car part to be seen.
Image

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 29th November

TFs for sale (TFA, Classics, Movie, PCC)
User avatar
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6084
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:43 am
Location: Nearby. Watching.

Re: First Look at Age of Extinction Drift via Party City Catalog

Postby shockblast2 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:40 am

Weapon: Energon Crossbow
Burn wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:
Burn wrote:Well it was human projectile weapons that did to damage in the first movie ...



Noone shooting a beretta at a transformers is going to do it much damage, let alone put it down. Unless it was the toaster bot or something. You can't use the movies to prove out something that is the point of the debate? The movies are the whole reason why I am even talking about this. Only in a Bay movie would these things happen. Hell, even the humans were using energy weapons in the G1 series.....

But again, these are the movies, where devastator had balls. I am surprised they didn't kill Megatron with a pellet gun the way things were going.....


Bored now, go back, re-watch the movie, especially the part where they deal with Scorponok.




Again, you are using the movie to prove out the movie. That is silliness because the point of the debate is that the things that happen in the movies are ridiculously unrealistic.
Anti-Nerdrage Coalition President
"I am not just the founder, but also its first client"

Image
shockblast2
Combiner
Posts: 439
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:23 am

Re: First Look at Age of Extinction Drift via Party City Catalog

Postby shockblast2 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:45 am

Weapon: Energon Crossbow
njb902 wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:
njb902 wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:
njb902 wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:
njb902 wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:Really? This is Drift? This is insulting to our intelligence. Does Bay really think it is plausible that an HIGHLY advanced alien is going to take the physical form of a 1000 year old warrior from a lesser civilization who fights with a sword? Oh come on now. That is just outright stupid, let alone the actual look of this thing. It looks like the Japanese robot in Real Steel. Fine for that movie. Ridiculous for this one......

Is Hound going to be decked out in swat gear too? Is he going to use bullets rather than lazer tech against metal robots? This is almost comical if not sad that Bay and co are yet again dumbing down the TF franchise.

Surely he didn't screw up the Dinobots, the only thing I am buying from this toyline. From the way it is going, Grimlock is going to be the cybertronian representation of Barney.


Have you ever watched or read any Transformers media? It's about a group of beings who mimic things. I'm thinking you really haven't watched any of the movies, all of them have projectile weapons used by Cybertronains(even the 80's animated movie).



The movies are the only media that incorporates bullets being used by TF's and that is one of the reasons why the movies are ridiculous. Eye candy, but still totally unrealistic, even for a story about transforming robots from a planet far away.


Why is it "unrealistic"?



For obvious reasons. That is like someone trying to make a bullet out of meat and use it against you. Think about it.


For starters that's asinine, you can't make a bullet out of meat. if metal can't harm metal why do we arm tanks, planes, and ships with guns? If like can't hurt like why do martial arts exist?



Yes, but you are comparing apples to oranges. Metal is far more durable than flesh. So far that it is almost comical that I actually have to explain this. And yes, you very well could make a bullet out of meat if you were so inclined. But why do it because it would be pointless. Kinda like metal robots shooting each other with metal bullets. Furthermore, if you have the tech to make plasma and laser weapons why would you resort to a lesser tech? Don't bring a gun to an energy weapon fight. Especially when your enemy is made of the very metal you are using as a weapon. Now do you get it?


1. It is comical, because I never said metal isn't more durable that flesh.

I didn't say you did. Quote me if I did.

2. You can not make a fireable bullet out of flesh.

Sure you could if you tanned a piece of skin hard enough to create it.

3. I'll ask again if a metal bullet can't harm metal armour why do we equip tanks, planes, and ships with guns?

And I will state again that my point is that energy weapons are far superior to bullets and kinetic weapons. If you are TF someone could blow you up and put you back together (ultra Magnus), but if Megatron sends your butt into the sun (plasma) you are screwed. You are stating something that I never proclaimed. If I did, quote me and I will recant.

4. You obviously have no understanding of ballistics or you would understand how a metal projectile can pierce armour

Yes, I do understand that, but AGAIN, that was never my point.

5. But hey I only have 11 years of service experience, what would I know.

Is that why I should listen to you in your mind or why your opinion matters more than most? Three of the points you made above I never addressed and yet you make statements like I did.
Anti-Nerdrage Coalition President
"I am not just the founder, but also its first client"

Image
shockblast2
Combiner
Posts: 439
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:23 am

Re: First Look at Age of Extinction Drift via Party City Catalog

Postby shockblast2 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:48 am

Weapon: Energon Crossbow
hinomars19 wrote:I'm just hoping they don't explain he's a samurai because a lot of the story takes place in China :michaelbay:








I know somebody is going to ask why that would be a problem...but please don't...

On the point of Bludgeon...he looked like a samurai only as his pretender shell...which also looked like a skeleton, and most pretender shells looked like human beings anyways sooooo...maybe he isn't the best example to use when people complain about this chap here being ridiculous as a transformer that looks like an ancient Japanese (earth) warrior for no reason? Pretender shells looked like all kinds of carp for no reason. 'Bludgeon' looked no more like a Samurai than Cloudburst looked like a dude from Halo. It was a disguise shell based on known earth culture, not the actual transformer.
Any Bludgeon toy since is done simply out of homage to that original look...because y'know, fandom.
Drift here may or may not have a reason. Maybe he has styled himself this way because of his knowledge and like for these historical figures? Maybe his code is similar and he feels kin to it?
I think most are just overwhelmed by how obvious it is on Drift, and are concerned about the possible stereotyping?

How many people noticed straight away that movie Bumblebee looks like a bumblebee? Subtle design elements are there, but it's not as in your face as what we see here. But why would an alien robot that scans and disguises himself as a yellow Camero look like a tiny earth insect? :-?
It'd be interesting to know, if one of these TF's looked like a wild westerner complete with cowboy hat and spurs, would it get the same reaction? (Do you think Japanese fans hate on Beast wars Neo Corada?)Any body have a gripe with TF:GO! Kenzan? The bot has a topknot. Not baiting, just genuinely curious :)




Good point about the China comment. And also good point about Bludgeon being a pretender in G1. That is why I didn't rip the use of him in G1 because they used him in a somewhat believable manner. The new toys do not say anything about him being a pretender. Nor do they with Banzaitron. And they are ridiculous toys because of that. Well, not just because of that, but that is the chief reason.
Anti-Nerdrage Coalition President
"I am not just the founder, but also its first client"

Image
shockblast2
Combiner
Posts: 439
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:23 am

Re: First Look at Age of Extinction Drift via Party City Catalog

Postby Searchlight » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:48 am

Motto: "I hate mottos"
Weapon: Night Laser
shockblast2 wrote:
Burn wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:
Burn wrote:Well it was human projectile weapons that did to damage in the first movie ...



Noone shooting a beretta at a transformers is going to do it much damage, let alone put it down. Unless it was the toaster bot or something. You can't use the movies to prove out something that is the point of the debate? The movies are the whole reason why I am even talking about this. Only in a Bay movie would these things happen. Hell, even the humans were using energy weapons in the G1 series.....

But again, these are the movies, where devastator had balls. I am surprised they didn't kill Megatron with a pellet gun the way things were going.....


Bored now, go back, re-watch the movie, especially the part where they deal with Scorponok.




Again, you are using the movie to prove out the movie. That is silliness because the point of the debate is that the things that happen in the movies are ridiculously unrealistic.



Damn Bay and his eyes! We want realism in our fantasy, sci-fi movies about ancient,alien robots that change into cars and invade the world and stuff!
Image
User avatar
Searchlight
Micromaster
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:03 am

Re: First Look at Age of Extinction Drift via Party City Catalog

Postby shockblast2 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:50 am

Weapon: Energon Crossbow
hinomars19 wrote:I'm just hoping they don't explain he's a samurai because a lot of the story takes place in China :michaelbay:








I know somebody is going to ask why that would be a problem...but please don't...

On the point of Bludgeon...he looked like a samurai only as his pretender shell...which also looked like a skeleton, and most pretender shells looked like human beings anyways sooooo...maybe he isn't the best example to use when people complain about this chap here being ridiculous as a transformer that looks like an ancient Japanese (earth) warrior for no reason? Pretender shells looked like all kinds of carp for no reason. 'Bludgeon' looked no more like a Samurai than Cloudburst looked like a dude from Halo. It was a disguise shell based on known earth culture, not the actual transformer.
Any Bludgeon toy since is done simply out of homage to that original look...because y'know, fandom.
Drift here may or may not have a reason. Maybe he has styled himself this way because of his knowledge and like for these historical figures? Maybe his code is similar and he feels kin to it?
I think most are just overwhelmed by how obvious it is on Drift, and are concerned about the possible stereotyping?

How many people noticed straight away that movie Bumblebee looks like a bumblebee? Subtle design elements are there, but it's not as in your face as what we see here. But why would an alien robot that scans and disguises himself as a yellow Camero look like a tiny earth insect? :-?
It'd be interesting to know, if one of these TF's looked like a wild westerner complete with cowboy hat and spurs, would it get the same reaction? (Do you think Japanese fans hate on Beast wars Neo Corada?)Any body have a gripe with TF:GO! Kenzan? The bot has a topknot. Not baiting, just genuinely curious :)




Good point about the China comment. And also good point about Bludgeon being a pretender in G1. That is why I didn't rip the use of him in G1 because they used him in a somewhat believable manner. The new toys do not say anything about him being a pretender. Nor do they with Banzaitron. And they are ridiculous toys because of that. Well, not just because of that, but that is the chief reason.
Anti-Nerdrage Coalition President
"I am not just the founder, but also its first client"

Image
shockblast2
Combiner
Posts: 439
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:23 am

Re: First Look at Age of Extinction Drift via Party City Catalog

Postby shockblast2 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:54 am

Weapon: Energon Crossbow
Searchlight wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:
Burn wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:
Burn wrote:Well it was human projectile weapons that did to damage in the first movie ...



Noone shooting a beretta at a transformers is going to do it much damage, let alone put it down. Unless it was the toaster bot or something. You can't use the movies to prove out something that is the point of the debate? The movies are the whole reason why I am even talking about this. Only in a Bay movie would these things happen. Hell, even the humans were using energy weapons in the G1 series.....

But again, these are the movies, where devastator had balls. I am surprised they didn't kill Megatron with a pellet gun the way things were going.....


Bored now, go back, re-watch the movie, especially the part where they deal with Scorponok.




Again, you are using the movie to prove out the movie. That is silliness because the point of the debate is that the things that happen in the movies are ridiculously unrealistic.



Damn Bay and his eyes! We want realism in our fantasy, sci-fi movies about ancient,alien robots that change into cars and invade the world and stuff!




LOL, your first line made me laugh. But, I made that point two pages back. My point was he makes things unbelievable, even for a movie based on transforming robots from another planet.
Anti-Nerdrage Coalition President
"I am not just the founder, but also its first client"

Image
shockblast2
Combiner
Posts: 439
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:23 am

Re: First Look at Age of Extinction Drift via Party City Catalog

Postby njb902 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:23 am

Shockblast2 I'm just going to stop responding to you. I accepted that your accounting experience in plastics was sufficient for me not to question you in that area. It's unfortunate that you couldn't afford me the same courtesy. You're wrong here, that's just all there is to it.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: First Look at Age of Extinction Drift via Party City Catalog

Postby shockblast2 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:30 am

Weapon: Energon Crossbow
njb902 wrote:Shockblast2 I'm just going to stop responding to you. I accepted that your accounting experience in plastics was sufficient for me not to question you in that area. It's unfortunate that you couldn't afford me the same courtesy. You're wrong here, that's just all there is to it.



I never said you didn't know what you are talking about. I respect that you do and the fact that you say you served our country. As a matter of fact I think the most noblest thing someone can do is offer up your life in the service of others. I am truly sorry if that is what was conveyed in my posts. My only complaint to you was that there were points you made that I never said.
Anti-Nerdrage Coalition President
"I am not just the founder, but also its first client"

Image
shockblast2
Combiner
Posts: 439
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:23 am

Re: First Look at Age of Extinction Drift via Party City Catalog

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:49 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Mykltron wrote:Not a car part to be seen.
The front of the Bugatti is on his chest.

And, this is a Halloween costume.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17083
News Credits: 109
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: First Look at Age of Extinction Drift via Party City Catalog

Postby Shockwave7 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:39 pm

Sigh. Well, I'd like to say, 'There's NO WAY they'd make Drift actually look this horrible'.

But they showed similar teaser images of Megatron for the 1st movie, and they proved to be devastatingly accurate. Looks like we're stuck with zombie samurai Drift.
Shockwave7
Minibot
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:55 am

Re: First Look at Age of Extinction Drift via Party City Catalog

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:46 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Shockwave7 wrote:Sigh. Well, I'd like to say, 'There's NO WAY they'd make Drift actually look this horrible'.

But they showed similar teaser images of Megatron for the 1st movie, and they proved to be devastatingly accurate. Looks like we're stuck with zombie samurai Drift.
This is a Halloween costume.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17083
News Credits: 109
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: First Look at Age of Extinction Drift via Party City Catalog

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:23 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
Niiiice. So, will that Drift transform into a -ahem- TANK?
... or soemthing else? We dont have much clues here.
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2584
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: First Look at Age of Extinction Drift via Party City Catalog

Postby njb902 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:43 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:Niiiice. So, will that Drift transform into a -ahem- TANK?
... or soemthing else? We dont have much clues here.


What the ham sandwich are you talking about?
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: First Look at Age of Extinction Drift via Party City Catalog

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:49 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
-Kanrabat- wrote:Niiiice. So, will that Drift transform into a -ahem- TANK?
... or soemthing else? We dont have much clues here.
Them's the Bugatti Veyron front on his torso.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17083
News Credits: 109
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: First Look at Age of Extinction Drift via Party City Catalog

Postby PrymeStriker » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:28 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
-Kanrabat- wrote:Niiiice. So, will that Drift transform into a -ahem- TANK?
... or soemthing else? We dont have much clues here.


He's this guy:

Image
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5414
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #101 - Talkin' 'Bout My Generations
Twincast / Podcast #101:
"Talkin' 'Bout My Generations"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 21st, 2014