Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.
I have very little experience in fixing Transformers. I've read that Pledge with Future can be used to tighten loose joints. The problem is it looks like that product has been discontinued or has a new name. Anyone know the new product name?
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:47 pm
- Motto: "The Wreckers. Weird brain bullets. Impossible odds... It doesn't get much better than this."
- Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Personally, I use super glue on ball joints while the pieces are apart, it works wonders.
- God Of Transformers
- Posts: 11588
- News Credits: 102
- Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:31 am
- Location: Oil Country
- Strength: 7
- Intelligence: 8
- Speed: 10
- Endurance: 6
- Rank: 7
- Courage: 8
- Firepower: 7
- Skill: 5
- Motto: "I’m the rising sun, I’m the new tomorrow, I’m the skull on the gun, I’m the song of sorrow; I’m the thirteenth arrow, I’m the wisest owl, I’m a soul-eating predator, I’m on the prowl"
- Weapon: Energo-Sword
Any clear coat from a hobby shop can be used to substitute for this if you can't find it.
However any floor polish for linoleum should be just as good as long as it says plastic safe.
- Posts: 1024
- News Credits: 4
- Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:35 am
- Location: Rhode Eye Land
Return to Transformers Toys Discussion
Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Mister Jazzz, MSN NewsBlogs, MSNbot Media, Shadowstream, SkyWarpsGhost, Tsutsukakushi, TurboMMaster, Yahoo [Bot], ZeroWolf