Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

FoC Combaticons and Bruticus (bright colors)

Post your reviews of Transformers toys in this topic. Please keep each topic dedicated to one specific toy (i.e. DOTM Deluxe Class Optimus Prime"). Videos can be posted in a topic as well as text reviews and images.

Re: FoC Combaticons and Bruticus (bright colors)

Postby kirbenvost » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:21 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Blast Off looks amazing, Vortex surprisingly good.

Swindle... not bad, but they really should have painted his face.

Vortex needs a 'Con symbol on his chest too, for that matter. And they all need more detail on the wheels. -_-

Brawl definitely looks great, too bad about the stability.

Onslaught... just kinda sad. He really needed to be a voyager. He's way too scrawny in bot mode, the vehicle mode is a joke, and the fact that he can't move his legs forward is unforgivable.

But overall, good enough for me. It looks pretty good combined and they all look decent or amazing in robot mode, so it's an overall win. The combiner joints look really stable, too, which is great. Looking forward to getting this case!
Image
------------------------------
My Collection
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
User avatar
kirbenvost
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8701
News Credits: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:57 am
Location: Vancouver BC
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: FoC Combaticons and Bruticus (bright colors)

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:25 am

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Onslaught's the only accurate color.

Image

Image
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5376
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: FoC Combaticons and Bruticus (bright colors)

Postby NemesisMonkeySupreme » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:40 am

Motto: "Peace through tyranny… or obliteration. Whichever is quicker."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
kirbenvost wrote:Swindle... not bad, but they really should have painted his face.

I'm surprised there's no plan (or maybe there is) to retool Swindle as Hot Rod(imus). The arms pipes, the transformation; just add the V-fin a new head, some paint and you're good to go (tho I don't understand why the engine pipes face inward instead of outward). Bonus points: add Brawl's weapon to Swindle's to be very reminscient of Rodimus Prime's weapon and you've got the touch :P
:CON: To unleash the Warrior within, tame the Beast without. :CON:
User avatar
NemesisMonkeySupreme
Vehicon
Posts: 340
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:25 am
Location: Portland, OR
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Rank: ???
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: FoC Combaticons and Bruticus (bright colors)

Postby Rhinox23 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:01 pm

First of all, great review! :BOWDOWN:

However, it looks like the figure suffers from the same problems overall. I still plan on getting Bruty, but only the cheapest version, i.e. G2. Some of these colors don't work for me, yet I do like Onslaught's color scheme more than the SDCC version.

Hopefully these sell well enough in retail for Hasbro to give the combiners another go with better sizing, better tabs and improved engineering.

Bottom line though, I really do feel that a lot of the problems/complaints could be solved if Onslaught was Voyager size.
User avatar
Rhinox23
Fuzor
Posts: 255
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:26 pm
Location: Georgia, USA
Buy from Rhinox23 on eBay

Re: FoC Combaticons and Bruticus (bright colors)

Postby gothsaurus » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:17 pm

I agree. My biggest gripe with the set is that Swindle is a head taller than everyone. The line REALLY badly needs a Voyager size...

Prime
Onslaught
Shockwave
Megatron

If they pulled out a Voyager Onslaught that combined with the set, that would fix the arm length issue, plus the individual figure size problems. >:oP
TFCC Subscription Bots for sale: Breakdown, Jackpot, Circuit. Will ship international.
User avatar
gothsaurus
Godmaster
Posts: 1586
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:30 am

Re: FoC Combaticons and Bruticus (bright colors)

Postby XDMan » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:39 pm

Motto: "We will put out thee fires of evil!"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
What do they mean, "brighter deco"? It's much more different. :???:
Image

Trollmutate!!!
XDMan
Vehicon
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:35 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch XDMan on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: FoC Combaticons and Bruticus (bright colors)

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:44 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
XDMan wrote:What do they mean, "brighter deco"? It's much more different. :???:


Image

Image

Image

Image
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5376
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: FoC Combaticons and Bruticus (bright colors)

Postby Flux Convoy » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:04 pm

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
If you display the Combaticons in their separate robot modes, you need that Onslaught for accuracy. Oddly enough, you'd still use the SDCC Onslaught for combined mode. Apparently Onslaught has a color shift ability that we never knew about.
:BOT:
Image
User avatar
Flux Convoy
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6530
News Credits: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 5:59 am
Location: Spinning my wheels into the void.
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Re: FoC Combaticons and Bruticus (bright colors)

Postby cannonfodder4000 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:12 pm

Motto: "Dey are fools! and dey will dai, like foods!"
Weapon: Right Laser
PrymeStriker wrote:Onslaught's the only accurate color.

Image

Image


Actually that's from the "Cyber Monday" preview pics, he's got a darker color scheme in the final game.
Image

Looking for:
Actionmaster Prime's Armored Convoy, just the cab and trailer with it's smokestacks, add in anything else if you want <=D.
ROTF Skystalker's right wing piece (Left axe)and Star Convoy(Encore).
User avatar
cannonfodder4000
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 924
News Credits: 17
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:30 am
Location: Qatar
Watch cannonfodder4000 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 1
Endurance: 2
Rank: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: FoC Combaticons and Bruticus (bright colors)

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:14 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Flux Convoy wrote:If you display the Combaticons in their separate robot modes, you need that Onslaught for accuracy. Oddly enough, you'd still use the SDCC Onslaught for combined mode. Apparently Onslaught has a color shift ability that we never knew about.
:BOT:


Really? Aside from the head, the torso looks pretty accurate to the retail Onslaught to me.

Image

But of course, it looks a little different when it has his skittle-color buddies attached to him. All he needs a little bit of a darker deco. Nothing I can't fix. The head needs is a little purple on the sides where it's green here.

Image
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5376
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: FoC Combaticons and Bruticus (bright colors)

Postby germismith » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:06 pm

Motto: "Sickos never scared me; at least they're committed."
Weapon: Sonic Sword
I don't normally like to be the Negative Nancy, but here goes:

Everyone's complaining about the colors. Hasbro can paint 'em any color they like, but at least give me a decent mold! The entire FOC line is pretty disappointing in that department, so far. Onslaught is clearly the worst of these, but Swindle doesn't even have a back. haha. They all look and feel like bad KOs, to be honest. Just horrible.

Best moment of the video: reviewer says he likes Brawl overall, but the robot mode is terrible. So what does that leave you? haha
germismith
Mini-Con
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:55 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: FoC Combaticons and Bruticus (bright colors)

Postby KNM2012 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:17 pm

All I can say is that I also have no interest in this piece, much less the series. Series-wise, the changes shown in the demo did not bode so well for me despite it having a great story. And the figure... All I will say is that if I wanted a combiner that was reproduced by Hasbro, I would easily choose Piranacon over this piece. However, I am completely fine with my Predaking. >:oP

However, those who have some level of fandom towards this combiner should overlook the colors. Chances are that the bigger fans will have purchased the SDCC variant and will obtain this one as well. And there is no evidence that Takara Tomy will reproduce the SDCC version at all (even though they are going to be working on the current Generations line).

So all I can say is that if you are collecting the line, and/or a fan of the character... Buy it. He may not be the most ideal version, but he is one that does deserve a chance to be part of a collection. That is, if not have a chance to prove its worth in the long run. Even if I, myself, am not buying it. I already have Predaking, and have a long list of other pieces that I hope to obtain. But in the end, I hope to see him in more than one collection shown by the members here. 8)
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
User avatar
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: FoC Combaticons and Bruticus (bright colors)

Postby fonziechavez » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:18 pm

The colors are very bright. If they were made with colors close to the Original G1 designs or maybe have the colors "flat" then this will work. I'll still get them. I like the overall look. :CON:
fonziechavez
Mini-Con
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:07 pm

Re: FoC Combaticons and Bruticus (bright colors)

Postby quickmixed » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:29 pm

Nice review. Something so simple as making the connector ports black makes this marginally more appealing. but they kept Swindles purple?
WANTED TO BUY

C-125:Shoki, C126:Getsui, C127:Yukikaze, C129:Seizan. MIB + unused stickers PM for details.
User avatar
quickmixed
Vehicon
Posts: 364
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Re: FoC Combaticons and Bruticus (bright colors)

Postby rpetras » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:19 pm

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Good review of a total hot mess.

Each time I look at this POS I just can't help but face palm.
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
User avatar
rpetras
City Commander
Posts: 3087
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:28 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: FoC Combaticons and Bruticus (bright colors)

Postby amtm » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:10 pm

Motto: "I'd've written a shorter post, but I didn't have the time."
Weapon: Sonic Boomer Laser
What were Hasbro's people smoking whem they came up with this paint scheme?
Want: Universe Jetfire.

Have: Too many to list.
User avatar
amtm
Vehicon
Posts: 345
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:50 pm
Buy from amtm on eBay
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 3
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Re: FoC Combaticons and Bruticus (bright colors)

Postby BeastProwl » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:20 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Is it just me, or does he think that every mode of each of these figurs "Really really works" and the colors are off, but he "really really likes them!" :lol:

Good review though. I hope that not all of the Brawl figures have those flimsy legs though :-(
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6064
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: FoC Combaticons and Bruticus (bright colors)

Postby Roaddbuster » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:22 am

:BANG_HEAD: IS THIS GUY COMING TO JAPAN???? I HOPE IT DOES!!!
Roaddbuster
Mini-Con
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:43 pm
Watch Roaddbuster on YouTube

Re: FoC Combaticons and Bruticus (bright colors)

Postby KNM2012 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:36 am

Roaddbuster wrote::BANG_HEAD: IS THIS GUY COMING TO JAPAN???? I HOPE IT DOES!!!


Takara Tomy is bringing the first wave (currently sans Shockwave) of the 2012 Generations line. This means that unless they have different plans for this line, much like they had when they invented UNITED, we should be hearing something about this set between the end of 2012 and beginning of 2013. >:oP
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
User avatar
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: FoC Combaticons and Bruticus (bright colors)

Postby PhelesDragon » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:07 pm

Motto: ""Fool! Pain is my friend; allow my to introduce YOU to it!""
I'm so disappointed that he's only being released in stores in those stupid bright colors. Why is the game-accurate one the exclusive???? That makes no sense!!!!!!!!
User avatar
PhelesDragon
Micromaster
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:40 pm
Watch PhelesDragon on YouTube

Re: FoC Combaticons and Bruticus (bright colors)

Postby KNM2012 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:15 pm

PhelesDragon wrote:I'm so disappointed that he's only being released in stores in those stupid bright colors. Why is the game-accurate one the exclusive???? That makes no sense!!!!!!!!

It does make sense. You just need to drop the rage just to consider the reasons. >:oP

This set was made for those who like playing with their toys, not just those who want to just collect these sets. That is why they sold a complete set at SDCC, and is doing a Generation 2 variant as an online exclusive. Those were aimed at collectors. But these... There is that reason why they are sold individually, not series accurate, and will be owned by young boys who still play with Transformers. >:oP
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
User avatar
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: FoC Combaticons and Bruticus (bright colors)

Postby PhelesDragon » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:53 pm

Motto: ""Fool! Pain is my friend; allow my to introduce YOU to it!""
Fair, but what about those who couldn't make it to SDCC and can't afford to spend $200+ on a game accurate one? You'd be hard-pressed to say that Hasbro couldn't sell repaints of their popular figures and appeal to young kids and avid collectors.

KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
PhelesDragon wrote:I'm so disappointed that he's only being released in stores in those stupid bright colors. Why is the game-accurate one the exclusive???? That makes no sense!!!!!!!!

It does make sense. You just need to drop the rage just to consider the reasons. >:oP

This set was made for those who like playing with their toys, not just those who want to just collect these sets. That is why they sold a complete set at SDCC, and is doing a Generation 2 variant as an online exclusive. Those were aimed at collectors. But these... There is that reason why they are sold individually, not series accurate, and will be owned by young boys who still play with Transformers. >:oP
User avatar
PhelesDragon
Micromaster
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:40 pm
Watch PhelesDragon on YouTube

Re: FoC Combaticons and Bruticus (bright colors)

Postby KNM2012 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:50 pm

PhelesDragon wrote:Fair, but what about those who couldn't make it to SDCC and can't afford to spend $200+ on a game accurate one? You'd be hard-pressed to say that Hasbro couldn't sell repaints of their popular figures and appeal to young kids and avid collectors.


Let me tell you a true story about my collection, as it ties to this: Around the end of November of last year, I decided that I was going to drop any thoughts of collecting comics (as that was an on-off past time for me) and start collecting Transformers. I ordered my very first Transformer on December 7th, and it was the "Gentei! Gentei! Transformers" Dark Skyfire. My plan was to obtain this, get it graded by AFA, and try to obtain its Henkei! counterpart.

Nine months later, I still do not have that piece in my collection. And because of both his scarcity and price on the open-market, I had to drop all plans to obtain any Masterpiece pieces I wanted... Drop any initial ideas of buying anything that is not a reissue piece... And other things. All for an item that was around $50 new, and is now around $200 because Takara Tomy has currently chosen to not reissue this piece (much like they did with Hot Rodimus, which they did not entirely explain why).

Point being is that people who get into the idea of collecting need to accept the fact that they will not be catered to during the time they stick with their collection of choice. Companies like Hasbro cater to the target age group because that is where they make their money in the end. And Takara Tomy does the same while collaborating with others that want to make exclusives that not every collector and/or fan will be able to get in the end. That is why collecting is a business in its own way, and why collectors need to be prepared to only purchase what they want when it is offered to them.

And if it did... Primus! I would have a collection consisting of reissues that include the manga exclusive Targetmasters, all of the 1987 Headmasters, the Dinobots, all Cybertron "Scramble City"-style combiners, Sixshot (and not the Asian market reissue), Metalhawk, Grand Maximus, Star Saber, and Victory Saber. That is, if both Hasbro and Takara Tomy were to cater to the same fans who wanted the SDCC Bruticus reissued for their collection-based needs. ;) But until then... I have to aim for the pieces I need, and sacrifice any others that do not fit into my plan. :BOOM:
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
User avatar
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: FoC Combaticons and Bruticus (bright colors)

Postby PhelesDragon » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:09 pm

Motto: ""Fool! Pain is my friend; allow my to introduce YOU to it!""
Wow, story time, totally makes me want to read all of that and agree with you. While I did take time to skim it, I can't find a good reason not to share my discontent with a choice by the company(being that I'm a paying customer, and feedback helps lubricate change). I'm not sitting here cutting myself because store-edition Bruticus has a lousy color scheme, but I'll be damned if I won't express my dislike of it in the hope that something might change.

KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
PhelesDragon wrote:Fair, but what about those who couldn't make it to SDCC and can't afford to spend $200+ on a game accurate one? You'd be hard-pressed to say that Hasbro couldn't sell repaints of their popular figures and appeal to young kids and avid collectors.


Let me tell you a true story about my collection, as it ties to this: Around the end of November of last year, I decided that I was going to drop any thoughts of collecting comics (as that was an on-off past time for me) and start collecting Transformers. I ordered my very first Transformer on December 7th, and it was the "Gentei! Gentei! Transformers" Dark Skyfire. My plan was to obtain this, get it graded by AFA, and try to obtain its Henkei! counterpart.

Nine months later, I still do not have that piece in my collection. And because of both his scarcity and price on the open-market, I had to drop all plans to obtain any Masterpiece pieces I wanted... Drop any initial ideas of buying anything that is not a reissue piece... And other things. All for an item that was around $50 new, and is now around $200 because Takara Tomy has currently chosen to not reissue this piece (much like they did with Hot Rodimus, which they did not entirely explain why).

Point being is that people who get into the idea of collecting need to accept the fact that they will not be catered to during the time they stick with their collection of choice. Companies like Hasbro cater to the target age group because that is where they make their money in the end. And Takara Tomy does the same while collaborating with others that want to make exclusives that not every collector and/or fan will be able to get in the end. That is why collecting is a business in its own way, and why collectors need to be prepared to only purchase what they want when it is offered to them.

And if it did... Primus! I would have a collection consisting of reissues that include the manga exclusive Targetmasters, all of the 1987 Headmasters, the Dinobots, all Cybertron "Scramble City"-style combiners, Sixshot (and not the Asian market reissue), Metalhawk, Grand Maximus, Star Saber, and Victory Saber. That is, if both Hasbro and Takara Tomy were to cater to the same fans who wanted the SDCC Bruticus reissued for their collection-based needs. ;) But until then... I have to aim for the pieces I need, and sacrifice any others that do not fit into my plan. :BOOM:
User avatar
PhelesDragon
Micromaster
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:40 pm
Watch PhelesDragon on YouTube

Re: FoC Combaticons and Bruticus (bright colors)

Postby KNM2012 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:54 pm

PhelesDragon wrote:Wow, story time, totally makes me want to read all of that and agree with you.


Yeah... Thanks. However, the entire point to my "story" is that you need to either plan out how you will obtain what you want... Or move on and hope that you get lucky in the future. Having issues like this will only take away from you enjoying the hobby, and not expanding your collection.

And believe me... It has taken me 20 years (and a lot of other factors) to get to this point. And what you are expressing is one of the factors I faced while jumping from one collection to another. :BOOM:

PhelesDragon wrote:While I did take time to skim it, I can't find a good reason not to share my discontent with a choice by the company(being that I'm a paying customer, and feedback helps lubricate change).


However... In order for them to listen, you need to write them a professional sounding letter that will have them be interested in what you say. And even then, you either need to make up 1% of their annual profits or have enough shares to be heard. Otherwise, you are just another paying customer and not their target customer.

At least that is what the experts have told me and others when it came to this ongoing subject. :-?

PhelesDragon wrote:I'm not sitting here cutting myself because store-edition Bruticus has a lousy color scheme, but I'll be damned if I won't express my dislike of it in the hope that something might change.


Never said you were. However, when it comes to "change"... If you do this every time you are not getting what you want, the change you will see is the one where you quit this hobby and move onto something else you hope will not include this issue.

Hence the point I made when I said that you need to accept the risk of not getting everything you want, and working at getting the pieces that you will enjoy. ;)
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
User avatar
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Next

Return to Transformers Toy Reviews

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014