Chicago Cubs World Series 2016 8-Disc Collector's Edition Set from Shout! Factory

FoC Shockwave

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: FoC Shockwave

Postby leakin' lubricant » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:35 pm

Motto: "Be Quick or Be Dead"
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
Image

Image

Image

FoC Shockwave... Is there anything he cant do.
User avatar
leakin' lubricant
Godmaster
Posts: 1538
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:44 pm
Buy from leakin' lubricant on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: FoC Shockwave

Postby Diem » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:48 pm

I quite like him. Maybe because I don't really care much about him as a character so I'm more easily pleased than Shockwave fanboys, maybe because he's one of the few WFC figures who ALWAYS had a cybertron mode so he doesn't look like TRUUUUCKS IN SPAAAAACE.
User avatar
Diem
City Commander
Posts: 3097
News Credits: 35
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:39 am

Re: FoC Shockwave

Postby Optimum Supreme » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:16 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Is there some sort of trick to keeping the end piece on the rest of the gun? Mine just sort of barely sits there and if you move the figure much at all, it's so loose that it doesn't take much of a touch for it to just fall off.
User avatar
Optimum Supreme
Brainmaster
Posts: 1458
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:27 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10+
Rank: N/A
Courage: 7
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 4

Re: FoC Shockwave

Postby kirbenvost » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:18 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
You must've got a bad one, mine stays on no problem.
User avatar
kirbenvost
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8810
News Credits: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 3:57 am
Location: Vancouver BC
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: FoC Shockwave

Postby Optimum Supreme » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:46 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Oh crap! I hate when that happens.
User avatar
Optimum Supreme
Brainmaster
Posts: 1458
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:27 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10+
Rank: N/A
Courage: 7
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 4

Re: FoC Shockwave

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:10 pm

Motto: ""I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.""
Weapon: Electron Gun
Yeah, mine stays on just fine, too.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

My reviews of Transformers G1, one episode at a time. Stop by for a spell!
RK_Striker_JK_5
City Commander
Posts: 3869
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: FoC Shockwave

Postby leakin' lubricant » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:28 pm

Motto: "Be Quick or Be Dead"
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
Optimum Supreme wrote:Is there some sort of trick to keeping the end piece on the rest of the gun? Mine just sort of barely sits there and if you move the figure much at all, it's so loose that it doesn't take much of a touch for it to just fall off.


I have the same problem, but I only have it attached during Alt mode so not much of an issue.
User avatar
leakin' lubricant
Godmaster
Posts: 1538
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:44 pm
Buy from leakin' lubricant on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: FoC Shockwave

Postby Optimum Supreme » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:25 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
leakin' lubricant wrote:
Optimum Supreme wrote:Is there some sort of trick to keeping the end piece on the rest of the gun? Mine just sort of barely sits there and if you move the figure much at all, it's so loose that it doesn't take much of a touch for it to just fall off.


I have the same problem, but I only have it attached during Alt mode so not much of an issue.


Yeah, it's not such an issue for his real modes, since his space weapon whatever locks it in really well, and for robot, I kinda like the arm gun better without it and can stick it on his back, but like for a lot of the fan modes that look really cool, it's just gonna be impossible to do. Oh well.
User avatar
Optimum Supreme
Brainmaster
Posts: 1458
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:27 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10+
Rank: N/A
Courage: 7
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 4

Re: FoC Shockwave

Postby RAcast » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:02 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Optimum Supreme wrote:
leakin' lubricant wrote:
Optimum Supreme wrote:Is there some sort of trick to keeping the end piece on the rest of the gun? Mine just sort of barely sits there and if you move the figure much at all, it's so loose that it doesn't take much of a touch for it to just fall off.


I have the same problem, but I only have it attached during Alt mode so not much of an issue.


Yeah, it's not such an issue for his real modes, since his space weapon whatever locks it in really well, and for robot, I kinda like the arm gun better without it and can stick it on his back, but like for a lot of the fan modes that look really cool, it's just gonna be impossible to do. Oh well.

I'm sure you could apply some clear nail polish on the inside of the cannon part to solve the issue.
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3037
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Vintage G1 Megatron gun Wheeljack Sealed 1985 Packs Transformers Action Cards - Time Remaining: 4 days 17 hours 51 minutes 50 seconds
Nike/Takara Tomy Transformers Sports Label Convoy/Blue Convoy/Megatron Nike Free - Time Remaining: 5 days 10 hours 37 minutes 24 seconds
Vintage G1 Optimus Prime Hound Sealed 1985 Transformers Action Cards Packs - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 43 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers Fansproject Function X3 Smartrobin Headmaster G1 Brainstorm - Time Remaining: 4 days 21 hours 59 minutes 1 second
TRANSFORMERS - GENERATIONS - GEARS AND ECLIPSE - HASBRO - MINT ON CARD - RARE! - Time Remaining: 5 days 13 hours 59 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers Rescue Bots 10" Figures Blades Heatwave Chase Boulder Salvage Blurr - Time Remaining: 5 days 21 hours 15 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers IDW COMBINER WARS G-1 MIRAGE New DELUXE CLASS Optimus Maximus comic - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 34 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Bruticus Lot Complete W/ Perfect Effects Upgrade Set - Time Remaining: 6 days 14 hours 36 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory
Twincast / Podcast #160:
"Grappling with Memory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, December 3rd, 2016
Website Security Test