Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

freedom is the right of all sentient beings...

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: freedom is the right of all sentient beings...

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:30 am

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Optimus Primevil wrote:
5150 Cruiser wrote:
Optimus Primevil wrote:so it's ok for the humans to capture and dissect advanced beings and not the other way around?


When did we disect any advance beings? If your referring to megatron we never decected him.

But i'll ask again, how do you plan on holding any decpticon prisoners?



chop off zee limbs, surround the area with earth's toxic waste(well if cybertron's such a hell hole now then prime won't object to the earth's governments to use it as a dumping ground now would he?) then blow off aging earth nukes when someone gets on the perimeter.

harsh, yes but movie prime's all ready ruthless.

That is barbaric and sadistic, killing them is far more humane.
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2389
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: freedom is the right of all sentient beings...

Postby Optimus Primevil » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:38 am

it's kinda difficult what counts as sadistic in regards to the movie tf's anatomy...swindle got beheaded and still managed to function. bumblebee got his legs blown off and he's still ticking. brawl/devastator managed to get up after all that crap he took.

i guess if it's like sideswipe who managed to pull off a one-liner describing how good he is when he cleaved sideways in half, that probably counts because it (depends on the viewer) sound like he had fun doing it.
Image
User avatar
Optimus Primevil
Targetmaster
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2002 5:07 am

Re: freedom is the right of all sentient beings...

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:47 am

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Being nothing more than a torso locked away in a toxic wasteland sounds like hell. I think anyone would rather be dead than in that condition.
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2389
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: freedom is the right of all sentient beings...

Postby Optimus Primevil » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:52 am

yup, off course that what i would do. prime won't do that. but 5150 cruiser was asking how would such a plan should take place and i gave him one scenario.
Image
User avatar
Optimus Primevil
Targetmaster
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2002 5:07 am

Re: freedom is the right of all sentient beings...

Postby shockwaves-sister » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:07 am

Motto: "logic brings all things together"
Weapon: Laser Guided Incendiary Missle Launcher
well diffrent people have got diffrent views. iv only watched the films including the cartoon one so i know nothings apart from the films.
everyone has freedom, youv just got to be carful of what you do thats all.
My name is shockwavena so dont mess with me or my brothers pet worm will set you straight. I have joined sides with the Autobots because they brought me back to life. Logic brings all things togetherImage
User avatar
shockwaves-sister
Mini-Con
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:00 pm
Location: cybertron
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 4
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: freedom is the right of all sentient beings...

Postby 5150 Cruiser » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:32 pm

Motto: "If it first you don't succeed,.. Sky diving is not for you!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher
Optimus Primevil wrote: chop off zee limbs, surround the area with earth's toxic waste(well if cybertron's such a hell hole now then prime won't object to the earth's governments to use it as a dumping ground now would he?) then blow off aging earth nukes when someone gets on the perimeter.

harsh, yes but movie prime's all ready ruthless.

megatron was being picked off one piece at a time because he's the only specimen sector 7 had at the time. bumblebee's the one they'd tear open to see what's ticking.


Wow. :roll: I mean, really?

Your suggesting that cutting off the limbs of captured decepticons, surrounding them in toxic waste, and then setting off neucular weapons whitch would result in the instant death of them, as well as anyone within a 50 mile raduis is far better plan then just killing them in battle? Not to meantion the radiation that would linger and cause the slow death of thousands. This in your eyes is a better idea and more humane.. :roll:
Decepticons... Com in get yo ice cream!.... And then get yo ass whop'in!!

Suck my popsicle!! :p

Shadowman wrote:I will put forth the theory that it was the internet itself trying to punch him in the face.
User avatar
5150 Cruiser
Headmaster
Posts: 1187
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:24 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: freedom is the right of all sentient beings...

Postby Optimus Primevil » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm

you do realize it's on cybertron or are you still thinking earth? because of course it's whacked to do that plan on earth and no government would allow that on their soil to happen.

death squads all the way then
Image
User avatar
Optimus Primevil
Targetmaster
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2002 5:07 am

Re: freedom is the right of all sentient beings...

Postby 5150 Cruiser » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:33 am

Motto: "If it first you don't succeed,.. Sky diving is not for you!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher
Optimus Primevil wrote:you do realize it's on cybertron or are you still thinking earth? because of course it's whacked to do that plan on earth and no government would allow that on their soil to happen.

death squads all the way then


we were talking about earth. When did the conversation shift to Cybertron? Remember, they have no way to get back to Cybertron. SO i'll give you one more chance to validate your aurgument. On eath, how do you plan on imprisoning captured Decepticons??
Decepticons... Com in get yo ice cream!.... And then get yo ass whop'in!!

Suck my popsicle!! :p

Shadowman wrote:I will put forth the theory that it was the internet itself trying to punch him in the face.
User avatar
5150 Cruiser
Headmaster
Posts: 1187
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:24 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: freedom is the right of all sentient beings...

Postby Optimus Primevil » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:07 am

oh sorry, i assumed they can go home via space bridges, if not go to space manually (they were capable of space flight in the first movie after all).

i'm sure the UN would rather imprison decepticons rather than have an armed group hunting, rounding them up and killing them all...you know like jews during world war II
Image
User avatar
Optimus Primevil
Targetmaster
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2002 5:07 am

Re: freedom is the right of all sentient beings...

Postby 5150 Cruiser » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:37 am

Motto: "If it first you don't succeed,.. Sky diving is not for you!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher
Optimus Primevil wrote: i'm sure the UN would rather imprison decepticons rather than have an armed group hunting, rounding them up and killing them all...you know like jews during world war II


1.- After three attempts you still have not answered How you plan on imprisoning captured decepticon??

2.- Your Aurgument of the UN rather imprisoning them vs. hunting them is invalid since they have been hunting them. If they wanted to imprison them then they would have made provision to do so already instead of hunting them in ROTF.

And how can you compare their imprisoning to Jews in WWII??? Jews were not attempting to kill us and take over our planet.
I'm trying to be calm and respectfull as i can, but you keep avoid the questions asked and then using completely non relevent aurguments to attempt to back yours up and non of it is working to your benifit.
Decepticons... Com in get yo ice cream!.... And then get yo ass whop'in!!

Suck my popsicle!! :p

Shadowman wrote:I will put forth the theory that it was the internet itself trying to punch him in the face.
User avatar
5150 Cruiser
Headmaster
Posts: 1187
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:24 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: freedom is the right of all sentient beings...

Postby Optimus Primevil » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:22 pm

1.freeze them (like sector seven did) if you're not into turning them into torsos.

2.i mentioned the UN because apparently NEST is not a global task force if they had to request a clearance to use jordanian aerospace. and the problem at the shanghai scene is do they event want to capture them or are they just there to kill them? Optimus could me a grand speech at an assembly why it is imperative to take them all out and no quarter would be given, but then he'll probably look like an genocidial maniac.

3.didn't adolf claim that jews are bringing down the germans and must be eliminated? same argument, different set of people. even if they're evil who are they (humans and autobots) to be entitled the right to genocide to a side who are for all purposes defeated militarily?
Image
User avatar
Optimus Primevil
Targetmaster
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2002 5:07 am

Re: freedom is the right of all sentient beings...

Postby Superion12345 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:30 am

Optimus Primevil wrote:1.freeze them (like sector seven did) if you're not into turning them into torsos.

2.i mentioned the UN because apparently NEST is not a global task force if they had to request a clearance to use jordanian aerospace. and the problem at the shanghai scene is do they event want to capture them or are they just there to kill them? Optimus could me a grand speech at an assembly why it is imperative to take them all out and no quarter would be given, but then he'll probably look like an genocidial maniac.

3.didn't adolf claim that jews are bringing down the germans and must be eliminated? same argument, different set of people. even if they're evil who are they (humans and autobots) to be entitled the right to genocide to a side who are for all purposes defeated militarily?


short answer:
for the greater good just exterminate them. :D

1) maybe to expensive to put them dormant via cryo statis and too dangerous.
2) OP is fed up. the war took too long.
3) well, ... they are the good guys... permission granted. :)
Superion12345
Mini-Con
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:05 am

Re: freedom is the right of all sentient beings...

Postby Optimus Primevil » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:35 am

if only prime didn't keep using his tech spec quote in the movies, it would've been ok. makes him look like a hypocrite
Image
User avatar
Optimus Primevil
Targetmaster
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2002 5:07 am

Re: freedom is the right of all sentient beings...

Postby Phategod1 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:59 am

rich prime wrote:
5150 Cruiser wrote:
Optimus Primevil wrote:

Actually, Prime was more "G1" in the first TF movie, but ya know what? People did nothing but bitch and complain on how much of a pussy he was getting the crap beaten out of him by Megatron. So Bay & Co. responded by making him the bad ass he should be. But again, people still bitched and complained that he to violent. So please don't give this garbage that this Prime is solely based on "Bay's vision", cause that is wrong. And please get over the G1 one referenaces. This is not G1, and even when the reboot comes in several years, don't expect it to be based off G1 either.

[/




G1 one, .."That he to violent....."? and there you have it folks the argument by the lowest common denominator.
My gamer tag is PHATEGODPRIME Im too lazy to put the little fancy one here.
Phategod1
Godmaster
Posts: 1599
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:01 am

Re: freedom is the right of all sentient beings...

Postby Optimus Primevil » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:17 am

the quote makes it unclear who's the one who compared movie prime to g1 prime, unless you backtrack to page 3.
Image
User avatar
Optimus Primevil
Targetmaster
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2002 5:07 am

Re: freedom is the right of all sentient beings...

Postby RhA » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:43 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
He freed a lot of necks from carrying the burden of their heads.
Image
Latest TF: AOE Leader Optimus Prime, AOE Crosshairs & G1 Siren
User avatar
RhA
City Commander
Posts: 3926
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Underwhere
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: freedom is the right of all sentient beings...

Postby Optimus Primevil » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:15 pm

what would happen if

a: decepticons surrendered to prime after DoTM?
b: decepticons surrendered to earth governments instead of the autobots if prime does not take prisoners?
Image
User avatar
Optimus Primevil
Targetmaster
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2002 5:07 am

Re: freedom is the right of all sentient beings...

Postby 5150 Cruiser » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:23 pm

Motto: "If it first you don't succeed,.. Sky diving is not for you!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher
Optimus Primevil wrote: 1.freeze them (like sector seven did) if you're not into turning them into torsos.


The only reason it worked for megatron was because he was already frozen. If you remember they were trying to freeze Bumble Bee and it wasn't working to well. Even with him not resisting after a good 20 minutes, he still wasn't frozen.

Optimus Primevil wrote: 2.i mentioned the UN because apparently NEST is not a global task force if they had to request a clearance to use jordanian aerospace...


They are a global task force, but that doesn't mean you have free rein to do whatever, when ever you want. There are still rules and laws that must be abided to.

Optimus Primevil wrote:and the problem at the shanghai scene is do they event want to capture them or are they just there to kill them? Optimus could me a grand speech at an assembly why it is imperative to take them all out and no quarter would be given, but then he'll probably look like an genocidial maniac..


Or maybe they would listen to him because he has thousands of years experiance fighting with them and knows first hand what there capable of. Not to meantion what they've already done on earth.

Optimus Primevil wrote:3.didn't adolf claim that jews are bringing down the germans and must be eliminated? same argument, different set of people. even if they're evil who are they (humans and autobots) to be entitled the right to genocide to a side who are for all purposes defeated militarily?


Your aurgument fails on a few acounts..

1.- Hitler had no evidence other than his own predjudice about the jews bringing down the german race.(and their is absolutely no aurgument of the case anyhow)

2.-The decepticons had already killed inocent humans and there plan was to continue to kill and enslave humanity.

3.-You say their defeted, then why are they such a threat to humanity and killing inocent humans? To the point were humans are abiding by their oderes and exiling the autobots? Doesn't sound like their defeted to me.


They were a serious threat, their intentions were to enslave humanity and take our resources, and they continued to kill inocent humans without quarter. At this point i still feel Optimus is fully justified in taking them all out.
Decepticons... Com in get yo ice cream!.... And then get yo ass whop'in!!

Suck my popsicle!! :p

Shadowman wrote:I will put forth the theory that it was the internet itself trying to punch him in the face.
User avatar
5150 Cruiser
Headmaster
Posts: 1187
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:24 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: freedom is the right of all sentient beings...

Postby Optimus Primevil » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:38 am

1a. so the bots can't freeze the decepticons themselves? i would've suggested they'd supply the humans with better freezing tech but then optimus might object because the humans would probably weaponize it.
2a. that's the point, the UN would have more clearance to go to places because at least, on paper, they're neutral. the UN would have better chance to go to cuba than NATO or the US can.
3a. if he has such experience, then why did optimus chose the path that lead to a lot of collateral damage?

1b.nationalism practically needs a threat to focus their attention against, real or otherwise. what or whoever disagrees with them is their enemy. freedom fries anyone? besides, if based on the estimated wealth the germans took from the jews, it was a die hard 1 style misdirection, incite the populace with hatred and take the targets wealth.
2b.so what makes them different from the conquistadors? the rubber barons? white traffickers. humans being inhumane to humans, you'd expect nonhumans to be humane to humans? especially if one of their leaders were abused by humans(what was the fallen's reason for hating humans again?)? heck they didn't even want to admit that he's sentient hence the insistence they call him N.B.E.1
3b. so a human teaching decepticons to be ruthless ok with you?

so genocide is ok with you as long as to save another species?
Image
User avatar
Optimus Primevil
Targetmaster
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2002 5:07 am

Re: freedom is the right of all sentient beings...

Postby Red 50 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:17 pm

Motto: "Never send an army to do a dinobot's job"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
I think I agree with 5150 Cruiser.
Image
User avatar
Red 50
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 903
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:43 pm
Location: Estonia, Northern Europe
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Re: freedom is the right of all sentient beings...

Postby 5150 Cruiser » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:41 pm

Motto: "If it first you don't succeed,.. Sky diving is not for you!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher
Optimus Primevil wrote: 1a. so the bots can't freeze the decepticons themselves? i would've suggested they'd supply the humans with better freezing tech but then optimus might object because the humans would probably weaponize it.


There was nothing i the movie that suggested they had any kind of freezing weapons, so no, they can't freeze them without the Humans help.

Optimus Primevil wrote:2a. that's the point, the UN would have more clearance to go to places because at least, on paper, they're neutral. the UN would have better chance to go to cuba than NATO or the US can..


Only a select few were privliged to see the autobots in person. So at that time speaking directly in front of the U.N. wasn't a possibility.

Optimus Primevil wrote: 3a. if he has such experience, then why did optimus chose the path that lead to a lot of collateral damage?..


1b.- he does have the experiance. There is no aurguing this. period. He has been the Leder of the autobots for thousands of years. He is the only one that can give inteligence on the decepticons and there actions.
2b.-What makes you think there was any other way than the methoed used? Your asuming the decepticons would have been willing captures of Nest and the Autobots, and all evidence has pointed to that being false.

Optimus Primevil wrote: 1b.nationalism practically needs a threat to focus their attention against, real or otherwise. what or whoever disagrees with them is their enemy. freedom fries anyone? besides, if based on the estimated wealth the germans took from the jews, it was a die hard 1 style misdirection, incite the populace with hatred and take the targets wealth.


You just proved my point why the decepticons need to be terminated and justifing Optimus actions. The decepticons, like the germans believed anyone that didn't believe in their cause deserved to be exterminated. There was no cause for the cons cause other than there own greed.


Optimus Primevil wrote: 2b.so what makes them different from the conquistadors? the rubber barons? white traffickers. humans being inhumane to humans, you'd expect nonhumans to be humane to humans? especially if one of their leaders were abused by humans(what was the fallen's reason for hating humans again?)? .


Fail. Complete fail. If you are familiar with anything TF then you know that their war on earth has nothing to do with any of their leader being "abused" by humans. This never happeed. And if your reffering to megatron, he was never abused by humans. It was stated he was studied and they reversed engineered him to make modern day equipment. And the fallen didn't have a reason to hate humans. He wanted to turn on the machine back in the 600 B.C. to harvest the sun and destroy the human race. So there was absolutely nothing the humans could have done to either prevent this, or agravate the fallen. The fact that you thik there is any defense for the cons is border line insulting.


Optimus Primevil wrote: heck they didn't even want to admit that he's sentient hence the insistence they call him N.B.E.1
3b. so a human teaching decepticons to be ruthless ok with you?.

Lol.. To bad that never happened. decepticons were ruthless far before any human interaction. The fallen wanting to turn on the sun harvester is direct proof of this.

Optimus Primevil wrote: so genocide is ok with you as long as to save another species?


Genocide is exactly what the Cons were attempting to do!!! How do you not see this??? The cons came to earth. Not the other way around. We are protecting our way of life. Nothing more, nothing less. At this point your just reaching in an attempt to prove to yourself that your right, but all your doing is backing up Optimus actions and behavior


Red 50 wrote:I think I agree with 5150 Cruiser.


Thank you! At least what i'm saying makes sence to someone! :lol:
Decepticons... Com in get yo ice cream!.... And then get yo ass whop'in!!

Suck my popsicle!! :p

Shadowman wrote:I will put forth the theory that it was the internet itself trying to punch him in the face.
User avatar
5150 Cruiser
Headmaster
Posts: 1187
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:24 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: freedom is the right of all sentient beings...

Postby Optimus Primevil » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:02 am

1a. it all the insta-powers RoTF had, no one thought of having a transformer capable of freezing abilities?

2a. can't it be a closed door meeting? if the decepticons are such a threat then why inform only a few that there is such a threat?

3a. if you listen at prime's line to a fallen demolishor, optimus had no plans to let them live at all, hence why can't they have a sniper unit take them down rather than send an combat unit to drag the fight as long as it did. moviewise that would suck, real life it's practical. prime don't have the experience to think of such a plan?

4. so when adolf uses that arguement it's bad but when optimus does it, it's good? it's like torture and WMDs it's either bad or not, you don't go renaming it to "weapons of mass protection" or "whatever the US is calling torture".

5. allspark fell on earth, megs could've just taken it but got skyfired and humans picked off pieces of him to make "earth" tech while being aware and not being able to do anything. if megatron had no hatred of humans when he came here, he did now. the fallen would've killed us anyway if the sun harvester was on mercury, the rule of the primes was that never put the darn thing on a planet with life.

6.so dylan gould doesn't count?

7. they're protecting theirs by trying to get the allspark and turn the darn machine on.
Image
User avatar
Optimus Primevil
Targetmaster
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2002 5:07 am

Re: freedom is the right of all sentient beings...

Postby 5150 Cruiser » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:41 pm

Motto: "If it first you don't succeed,.. Sky diving is not for you!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher
Optimus Primevil wrote:1a. it all the insta-powers RoTF had, no one thought of having a transformer capable of freezing abilities?.


Apparently not. We can only go by what we have seen, not what we "Think" they could have come up with.

2a. can't it be a closed door meeting? if the decepticons are such a threat then why inform only a few that there is such a threat?


Because people a whole are stupid. You tell who you need to tell and thats it. The more you tell, the more likely it is that priliged information gts out in the public eye.

3a. if you listen at prime's line to a fallen demolishor, optimus had no plans to let them live at all, hence why can't they have a sniper unit take them down rather than send an combat unit to drag the fight as long as it did. moviewise that would suck, real life it's practical. prime don't have the experience to think of such a plan?


You just answered you own question.
1.- people don't pay $10 to see a con get snipered and thats it.
2.- Demolisher, Sideways, and presumibly every con in hiding) is in vehicle mode. If your going to sniper someone, you need a clear shot of a vital body part. You don't have that shot in vehicle mode. (and no, there aren't no speacial infra red energon sensing equipment that can tell nest or the autobots were the heads or sparks are. So don't even try it. ;) )

4. so when adolf uses that arguement it's bad but when optimus does it, it's good? it's like torture and WMDs it's either bad or not, you don't go renaming it to "weapons of mass protection" or "whatever the US is calling torture".


Do you even pay attention to what is said? Seriously, last time dude. I've explained on 3 different occasions what the differance is. Hittler was about world domination and imprisoned inocent people based on lies and his own personal predijuce. Basicly exactly what the decepticons cause were about. Prime and the autobots were about fefending the humans and the right to live on their own planet from the decepticons who planed on destroying earth and enslaving humanity. Yet, you somehow still believe that their lifes should be spared?

5. allspark fell on earth, megs could've just taken it but got skyfired and humans picked off pieces of him to make "earth" tech while being aware and not being able to do anything. if megatron had no hatred of humans when he came here, he did now. the fallen would've killed us anyway if the sun harvester was on mercury, the rule of the primes was that never put the darn thing on a planet with life.


Again, you don't listen to anything. He was never picked off. He was studied! Get it?? Studied!! And the rule was to never destroy a sun that would in turn destory a planet with life. And even so, if your rule was the correct one, you just proved yourself wrong again! They did put the damn thing on a planet with life and the fallen knowing this still wanted to turn it on!

6.so dylan gould doesn't count?
No he doesn't, cause the decepticons were doing far worse to humans long before him. Heck, the Cons even turned against their own human conspirators and had Lazerbeak kill them all.
7. they're protecting theirs by trying to get the allspark and turn the darn machine on


No, it had nothing to do with protecting their own. It was the Fallen's greed that was the modivation to turn on the machine.


At this point, we seem to be going around in circles and you have disproved your own "therey's" in your own posts. So at this pint, i'm not sure if there anything more that can be added to help your case. Maybe we should just agree to disagree.
Decepticons... Com in get yo ice cream!.... And then get yo ass whop'in!!

Suck my popsicle!! :p

Shadowman wrote:I will put forth the theory that it was the internet itself trying to punch him in the face.
User avatar
5150 Cruiser
Headmaster
Posts: 1187
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:24 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: freedom is the right of all sentient beings...

Postby Optimus Primevil » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:23 am

@4. so in insane troll logic, is optimus using us to justify the extinction of the decepticons? and yes, i believe they can be saved but how can you save them if you kill them all? oh it's wrong to execute a weaponsmith but it's ok to execute someone missing most of his face, and body.
@5. so who scanned the planet? pretty sloppy for them to have built the darn thing and ready to go then some humanoids show up at the grand opening. and about megs, it was pretty obvious something's not right with him if he can't even fly straight, sector seven might not have picked him ALL off but they probably took SOMETHING off to make the stuff simmons said they produced thanks to NBE-1.
@7 is it greed or impatience? since they already had a complete machine set up, wouldn't it be a shame to not use it? besides, if the fallen is such an unworthy fellow, then the matrix would be turned into magic dust and he can't turn it on anyway. the fact that the fallen can use the matrix means he is worthy of leadership, just not the leader you like.
Image
User avatar
Optimus Primevil
Targetmaster
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2002 5:07 am

Re: freedom is the right of all sentient beings...

Postby Phategod1 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:15 pm

I watched Captain America last week, and there's a scene that I find that perfectly explains the nature of G1 Optimus, Optimus Primal, and even the Optimus in Transformers Prime, When Stanley Tucci's character asks Steve Rodgers (captain America) if he wants to just Kill Nazi's Steve's (captain America's) response is "I don't want to kill anyone I just hate bullies". This is what Bay's Prime fails to capture, Bays Prime believes the only good threat is a dead threat. Its kind of hypocritical to say freedom is right of all sentient life but only if your an autobot and agree with me and the way I do things.

Bays prime does not take prisoners, and kills wounded enemies, that does not sound noble at all.
My gamer tag is PHATEGODPRIME Im too lazy to put the little fancy one here.
Phategod1
Godmaster
Posts: 1599
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:01 am

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014