Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

G-02DX Unique Toys Mania King Vintage Color Version

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about TF Knock Offs and 3rd party toys.

Re: G-02DX Unique Toys Mania King Vintage Color Version

Postby shajaki » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:52 pm

Motto: "a man who wants nothing is invincible."
i totally missed this thread. i bought one of these and think hes amazing. worth every penny. and ive posted some pics in other threads, but ill toss them in here too in case anyones interested.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image
currently seeking:

-ehobby reissues ramjet and thrust
-henkei dinobot
-beast wars returns strika BR-13
-beast wars fox kids dinobot (loose & MISB)
for trade: TRU 2014 MP grimlock
User avatar
shajaki
Godmaster
Posts: 1669
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: edmonton alberta CA
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: G-02DX Unique Toys Mania King Vintage Color Version

Postby Agamemnon » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:02 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Is the grey on the legs kind of purpleish-grey? Or is that just how it came out in the pictures?
I once read that self deprecating humor is a sign of intelligence.
So, I started making fun of myself like crazy...

Favorite Handle from the MUD at the End of the Line:
Agamemnon - Bareback rider of flying dragons and not often constipated either.
Agamemnon
Gestalt
Posts: 2631
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:41 am
Location: West Side, Twin Cities
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Re: G-02DX Unique Toys Mania King Vintage Color Version

Postby Rated X » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:17 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
rpetras wrote:
Rated X wrote:Any adult collector who is stupid enough to turn it on and look straight down the barrel deserves to fry his eye out for being a total dumb ass.


I laughed for like 5 minutes when I read this.



As per Robotkingdom:

This Mania King is a Voyager Class size figure.

Limited to 2000pcs worldwide.

Each come with a Character Card with individual no.

The Mania King Cannon is equiped with laser pointer that works for around 30meters
As you can see in the picture, Mania King come with a laser pointer in Cannon. Please do not point it to any living things, especially their eyes.

Robotkingdom will not be responsible for any return shipping cost if the parcel is hold, rejected or confiscated by your local custom.

Please be noted that Robotkingdom will not take responsibility for any health issues result by the laser.

This item cannot be shipped to the following countries:
United States
Germany
Japan

Please do not purchase this item with other items.

For further information, please contact your local legal service

http://www.robotkingdom.com/utmkdxl.html

Then I saw this today in Walmart…
Image
And yes it has the warning label on the side not to point into people’s eyes. I hope BBTS doesn’t pull that crap. I might have to buy a pointer and install it myself. How many parents plan to buy your kids a Mania King as a gift? Total BS for real…
Image

Check out my Customs:

Classics Pounce and Wingspan
classics-pounce-and-wingspan-t95811.php

Generations Twincast
generations-twincast-t94088.php

Collection photos will be updated soon at this link :
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/rated-x-s-collection-t55699.php
User avatar
Rated X
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6175
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: G-02DX Unique Toys Mania King Vintage Color Version

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:54 pm

Limited to 2000 ... I admit, I want it. But I don't really want another version of this guy.

*sigh* ... I just may get it.
Gauntlet101010
Faction Commander
Posts: 4116
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:13 pm

Re: G-02DX Unique Toys Mania King Vintage Color Version

Postby Tsutsukakushi » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:21 pm

Rated X wrote:
rpetras wrote:
Rated X wrote:Any adult collector who is stupid enough to turn it on and look straight down the barrel deserves to fry his eye out for being a total dumb ass.


I laughed for like 5 minutes when I read this.



As per Robotkingdom:

This Mania King is a Voyager Class size figure.

Limited to 2000pcs worldwide.

Each come with a Character Card with individual no.

The Mania King Cannon is equiped with laser pointer that works for around 30meters
As you can see in the picture, Mania King come with a laser pointer in Cannon. Please do not point it to any living things, especially their eyes.

Robotkingdom will not be responsible for any return shipping cost if the parcel is hold, rejected or confiscated by your local custom.

Please be noted that Robotkingdom will not take responsibility for any health issues result by the laser.

This item cannot be shipped to the following countries:
United States
Germany
Japan

Please do not purchase this item with other items.

For further information, please contact your local legal service

http://www.robotkingdom.com/utmkdxl.html

Then I saw this today in Walmart…
Image
And yes it has the warning label on the side not to point into people’s eyes. I hope BBTS doesn’t pull that crap. I might have to buy a pointer and install it myself. How many parents plan to buy your kids a Mania King as a gift? Total BS for real…


If you want results or a answer to your question. Why not just send a few emails to USA based imports sites asking them this, UT Mania King Laser pointer, question of yours.
User avatar
Tsutsukakushi
Godmaster
Posts: 1991
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:08 pm

Re: G-02DX Unique Toys Mania King Vintage Color Version

Postby Rated X » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:54 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Tsutsukakushi wrote:
Rated X wrote:
rpetras wrote:
Rated X wrote:Any adult collector who is stupid enough to turn it on and look straight down the barrel deserves to fry his eye out for being a total dumb ass.


I laughed for like 5 minutes when I read this.



As per Robotkingdom:

This Mania King is a Voyager Class size figure.

Limited to 2000pcs worldwide.

Each come with a Character Card with individual no.

The Mania King Cannon is equiped with laser pointer that works for around 30meters
As you can see in the picture, Mania King come with a laser pointer in Cannon. Please do not point it to any living things, especially their eyes.

Robotkingdom will not be responsible for any return shipping cost if the parcel is hold, rejected or confiscated by your local custom.

Please be noted that Robotkingdom will not take responsibility for any health issues result by the laser.

This item cannot be shipped to the following countries:
United States
Germany
Japan

Please do not purchase this item with other items.

For further information, please contact your local legal service

http://www.robotkingdom.com/utmkdxl.html

Then I saw this today in Walmart…
Image
And yes it has the warning label on the side not to point into people’s eyes. I hope BBTS doesn’t pull that crap. I might have to buy a pointer and install it myself. How many parents plan to buy your kids a Mania King as a gift? Total BS for real…


If you want results or a answer to your question. Why not just send a few emails to USA based imports sites asking them this, UT Mania King Laser pointer, question of yours.


I might do that, but do you not see how robotkingdom is lying about the pointer being illegal here ? It's total BS
Image

Check out my Customs:

Classics Pounce and Wingspan
classics-pounce-and-wingspan-t95811.php

Generations Twincast
generations-twincast-t94088.php

Collection photos will be updated soon at this link :
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/rated-x-s-collection-t55699.php
User avatar
Rated X
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6175
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: G-02DX Unique Toys Mania King Vintage Color Version

Postby Tsutsukakushi » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:52 am

Rated X wrote:
Tsutsukakushi wrote:
Rated X wrote:
rpetras wrote:
Rated X wrote:Any adult collector who is stupid enough to turn it on and look straight down the barrel deserves to fry his eye out for being a total dumb ass.


I laughed for like 5 minutes when I read this.



As per Robotkingdom:

This Mania King is a Voyager Class size figure.

Limited to 2000pcs worldwide.

Each come with a Character Card with individual no.

The Mania King Cannon is equiped with laser pointer that works for around 30meters
As you can see in the picture, Mania King come with a laser pointer in Cannon. Please do not point it to any living things, especially their eyes.

Robotkingdom will not be responsible for any return shipping cost if the parcel is hold, rejected or confiscated by your local custom.

Please be noted that Robotkingdom will not take responsibility for any health issues result by the laser.

This item cannot be shipped to the following countries:
United States
Germany
Japan

Please do not purchase this item with other items.

For further information, please contact your local legal service

http://www.robotkingdom.com/utmkdxl.html

Then I saw this today in Walmart…
Image
And yes it has the warning label on the side not to point into people’s eyes. I hope BBTS doesn’t pull that crap. I might have to buy a pointer and install it myself. How many parents plan to buy your kids a Mania King as a gift? Total BS for real…


If you want results or a answer to your question. Why not just send a few emails to USA based imports sites asking them this, UT Mania King Laser pointer, question of yours.


I might do that, but do you not see how robotkingdom is lying about the pointer being illegal here ? It's total BS


RK in this statement, Didn't say it was illegial to have or buy.

RK said it was illegial to ship in certain countries, Which it is.

Some USA based companies apply for Hazmat liscenses, permits and certify their workers to handle and ship this type of item. Contracts need to also be created with shipping providers showing them you are Hazmat certified.

Why not just call a few shipping providers like Usps, UPS & Fedex or look up what items can't be shipped on their sites.
User avatar
Tsutsukakushi
Godmaster
Posts: 1991
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:08 pm

Re: G-02DX Unique Toys Mania King Vintage Color Version

Postby Autobot Genocide » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:49 am

Motto: ""Hey don't worry me and my squad of ultimate bad ass's will protect you""
Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
Image
Autobot Genocide
Gestalt
Posts: 2913
News Credits: 32
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:30 pm
Location: 3rdp Forum

Re: G-02DX Unique Toys Mania King Vintage Color Version

Postby shajaki » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:11 pm

Motto: "a man who wants nothing is invincible."
Agamemnon wrote:Is the grey on the legs kind of purpleish-grey? Or is that just how it came out in the pictures?
they grey is pretty... grey. must just be the terrible iphone pics :P
Image
currently seeking:

-ehobby reissues ramjet and thrust
-henkei dinobot
-beast wars returns strika BR-13
-beast wars fox kids dinobot (loose & MISB)
for trade: TRU 2014 MP grimlock
User avatar
shajaki
Godmaster
Posts: 1669
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: edmonton alberta CA
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: G-02DX Unique Toys Mania King Vintage Color Version

Postby Tsutsukakushi » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:22 am

Image

Someone made a joke that IDW TF RID #31 Galvatron is looking a bit, Unique :lol:

Glad I bought Unique Toys Mania king. Because they did a great job of nailing the IDW Galvatron comic art in toy form.
User avatar
Tsutsukakushi
Godmaster
Posts: 1991
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:08 pm

Re: G-02DX Unique Toys Mania King Vintage Color Version

Postby leakin' lubricant » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:05 am

Motto: "Be Quick or Be Dead"
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
UK buyers! Omegalock have marked my pre order as dispatched :KREMZEEK: , and he's been marked as in stock as from today on their site.
Last edited by leakin' lubricant on Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
leakin' lubricant
Targetmaster
Posts: 610
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:44 pm
Buy from leakin' lubricant on eBay

Re: G-02DX Unique Toys Mania King Vintage Color Version

Postby mooncake623 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:07 am

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
leakin' lubricant wrote:UK buyers! Omegalock have marked my pre order as dispatched:KREMZEEK:, and he's been marked as in stock as from today on their site.



Nice!! Hopefully BBTS is soon to follow!
Looking for:
Black Big Convoy
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)

for Trade:
MISB FE Arcee
MISB RTS G2 Laser Prime
MISB Generation WFC Megatron


Image
User avatar
mooncake623
News Staff
Posts: 2683
News Credits: 92
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 am
Location: NYC
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: G-02DX Unique Toys Mania King Vintage Color Version

Postby megatronus » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:23 am

Motto: "I have better things to do tonight than die!"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
mooncake623 wrote:
leakin' lubricant wrote:UK buyers! Omegalock have marked my pre order as dispatched:KREMZEEK:, and he's been marked as in stock as from today on their site.



Nice!! Hopefully BBTS is soon to follow!

TFsource has had him in stock the last few days... but my order is waiting for MMC's Stag Cleavers before shipping.

:-x
Image
User avatar
megatronus
City Commander
Posts: 3129
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: G-02DX Unique Toys Mania King Vintage Color Version

Postby mooncake623 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:28 am

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
megatronus wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:
leakin' lubricant wrote:UK buyers! Omegalock have marked my pre order as dispatched:KREMZEEK:, and he's been marked as in stock as from today on their site.



Nice!! Hopefully BBTS is soon to follow!

TFsource has had him in stock the last few days... but my order is waiting for MMC's Stag Cleavers before shipping.

:-x


Hm... might be time to switch it up! thanks for the info
Looking for:
Black Big Convoy
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)

for Trade:
MISB FE Arcee
MISB RTS G2 Laser Prime
MISB Generation WFC Megatron


Image
User avatar
mooncake623
News Staff
Posts: 2683
News Credits: 92
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 am
Location: NYC
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: G-02DX Unique Toys Mania King Vintage Color Version

Postby megatronus » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:42 pm

Motto: "I have better things to do tonight than die!"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
mooncake623 wrote:
megatronus wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:
leakin' lubricant wrote:UK buyers! Omegalock have marked my pre order as dispatched:KREMZEEK:, and he's been marked as in stock as from today on their site.



Nice!! Hopefully BBTS is soon to follow!

TFsource has had him in stock the last few days... but my order is waiting for MMC's Stag Cleavers before shipping.

:-x


Hm... might be time to switch it up! thanks for the info

Certainly! ;)

Can't wait to get him, open him, be really impressed, and then curse the gods when his wrists won't swivel.
Image
User avatar
megatronus
City Commander
Posts: 3129
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: G-02DX Unique Toys Mania King Vintage Color Version

Postby xyl360 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:04 pm

megatronus wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:
megatronus wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:
leakin' lubricant wrote:UK buyers! Omegalock have marked my pre order as dispatched:KREMZEEK:, and he's been marked as in stock as from today on their site.



Nice!! Hopefully BBTS is soon to follow!

TFsource has had him in stock the last few days... but my order is waiting for MMC's Stag Cleavers before shipping.

:-x


Hm... might be time to switch it up! thanks for the info

Certainly! ;)

Can't wait to get him, open him, be really impressed, and then curse the gods when his wrists won't swivel.

No sweat, just point the laser cannon into each retina and fire away and you'll never have to see the wrists not swiveling again :P.

By the way, not sure if I mentioned it around here yet or not but I totally folded and preordered this. I also took it one step further and bought the original deco version so that I can swap just the orange cannon bit from this one onto the more purplier (yeah, totally not a word :P) first release version because I think that would look best. An expensive prospect to get 2 not-Galvatrons with no wrist swivels :lol: . But hey, the heart wants what the heart wants (and my wallet cries over what my heart wants).
Image
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

And you will know my name is MEGATRON when I lay my vengeance upon you!
User avatar
xyl360
City Commander
Posts: 3005
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:54 am

Re: G-02DX Unique Toys Mania King Vintage Color Version

Postby Autobot Genocide » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:04 am

Motto: ""Hey don't worry me and my squad of ultimate bad ass's will protect you""
Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
Got the maniaK this morning :michaelbay: Very surprised at that purple , it's almost identical to RTS Cyclonus .

Image
Autobot Genocide
Gestalt
Posts: 2913
News Credits: 32
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:30 pm
Location: 3rdp Forum

Re: G-02DX Unique Toys Mania King Vintage Color Version

Postby mooncake623 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:20 am

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
Autobot Genocide wrote:Got the maniaK this morning :michaelbay: Very surprised at that purple , it's almost identical to RTS Cyclonus .

Image



Awesome!!! haha show us some pics! O man I also need to update your action figure thread! I've gotten so much figuarts and figmas recently....
Looking for:
Black Big Convoy
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)

for Trade:
MISB FE Arcee
MISB RTS G2 Laser Prime
MISB Generation WFC Megatron


Image
User avatar
mooncake623
News Staff
Posts: 2683
News Credits: 92
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 am
Location: NYC
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: G-02DX Unique Toys Mania King Vintage Color Version

Postby Autobot Genocide » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:05 am

Motto: ""Hey don't worry me and my squad of ultimate bad ass's will protect you""
Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
Will do Mooncake , iv'e been lacking myself posting in the AFAT thread :-(
Autobot Genocide
Gestalt
Posts: 2913
News Credits: 32
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:30 pm
Location: 3rdp Forum

Re: G-02DX Unique Toys Mania King Vintage Color Version

Postby warzon3 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:24 am

This thread makes me sad.

I bought the first version, though I'd rather have the new one, and with this new version a custom orange barrel prolly won't happen.
warzon3
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 593
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:05 pm

Re: G-02DX Unique Toys Mania King Vintage Color Version

Postby leakin' lubricant » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:26 am

Motto: "Be Quick or Be Dead"
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
Autobot Genocide wrote:Got the maniaK this morning :michaelbay: Very surprised at that purple , it's almost identical to RTS Cyclonus .

Image


Also got mine in the post today, I've not had time to get to grips with him just yet as I'm working late today, I took a few minutes to give him a look over and was very impressed with him, great plastics, nice colours and nice tight joints, I will post more on him once I've got time.

Also I ordered this guy from Omegalock (as did AG if memory serves)I have gotta say they are a great retailer for people in the UK looking for a good deal on 3rd Party/Overseas exclusives, very competative prices and a great service and very good at responding to queries through their Facebook site.

http://www.omegalock.co.uk/

https://www.facebook.com/transbridge.omegalock
Image
User avatar
leakin' lubricant
Targetmaster
Posts: 610
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:44 pm
Buy from leakin' lubricant on eBay

Re: G-02DX Unique Toys Mania King Vintage Color Version

Postby leakin' lubricant » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:24 pm

Motto: "Be Quick or Be Dead"
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
Finally got to grips with him and WOW, what a figure, so glad I got a second shot at this fella, really nice transformation and some great articulation.

Forgive the crappy photos, the best I could do which poor lighting and a camera phone.

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image
User avatar
leakin' lubricant
Targetmaster
Posts: 610
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:44 pm
Buy from leakin' lubricant on eBay

Re: G-02DX Unique Toys Mania King Vintage Color Version

Postby Rated X » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:37 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Awesome !

I cant wait to get mine. Then I will display my original version in cannon mode vaporizing ghost Starscream.
Image

Check out my Customs:

Classics Pounce and Wingspan
classics-pounce-and-wingspan-t95811.php

Generations Twincast
generations-twincast-t94088.php

Collection photos will be updated soon at this link :
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/rated-x-s-collection-t55699.php
User avatar
Rated X
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6175
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: G-02DX Unique Toys Mania King Vintage Color Version

Postby Autobot Genocide » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:56 pm

Motto: ""Hey don't worry me and my squad of ultimate bad ass's will protect you""
Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
Looks like lube beat me to it but here's my photos any way moon .

I havn't transformed this yet so no cannon pics . the figure how ever is a great piece . the arms yeah i see why they get so much hate but what ever plenty of wrist don't swivel .

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Autobot Genocide
Gestalt
Posts: 2913
News Credits: 32
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:30 pm
Location: 3rdp Forum

Re: G-02DX Unique Toys Mania King Vintage Color Version

Postby Agamemnon » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:32 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
So, is that an LED or laser pointer in the cannons for yous fellas?
I once read that self deprecating humor is a sign of intelligence.
So, I started making fun of myself like crazy...

Favorite Handle from the MUD at the End of the Line:
Agamemnon - Bareback rider of flying dragons and not often constipated either.
Agamemnon
Gestalt
Posts: 2631
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:41 am
Location: West Side, Twin Cities
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Unofficial Transformers, 3rd Party and KO Toys

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #104 - Wrath of Con
Twincast / Podcast #104:
"Wrath of Con"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 2nd, 2014