Chicago Cubs World Series 2016 8-Disc Collector's Edition Set from Shout! Factory

G.I. Joe/TF's Question

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

G.I. Joe/TF's Question

Postby Dclone Soundwave » Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:25 am

As I was just looking on Wikipedia, I saw the image of the history of Cybertron via Soundwave after Serpentor borsed through him. Now, I'm all confused about Optimus Primal being there. If this it set in the G1 era, what the pit is he doing there? Unless my theory about Prime being able to remember Primal is correct (which is impossible since that is not even the form Primal was in when he returned the Matrix). This causes me confusion..........
Image
Latest Acquisition(s):
BW Tigatron
BW II Flash Lio Convoy
BW Metals Rampage
BW Neo Big Convoy
BW Neo Magmatron
User avatar
Dclone Soundwave
City Commander
Posts: 3612
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:45 pm
Location: CA

Re: G.I. Joe/TF's Question

Postby Raymond T. » Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:32 am

Decepticlone Soundwave wrote:As I was just looking on Wikipedia, I saw the image of the history of Cybertron via Soundwave after Serpentor borsed through him. Now, I'm all confused about Optimus Primal being there. If this it set in the G1 era, what the pit is he doing there? Unless my theory about Prime being able to remember Primal is correct (which is impossible since that is not even the form Primal was in when he returned the Matrix). This causes me confusion..........
Devil's Due's GI Joe vs Transformers comics are set in their own universe, and has no ties with other existing universes on either Transformers or GI Joe.
User avatar
Raymond T.
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11283
News Credits: 33
Joined: Thu May 02, 2002 4:48 pm
Location: Amsterdam, Northern Holland, The Netherlands, Europe, Earth (Sol III), The Sol Solar System.

Re: G.I. Joe/TF's Question

Postby turbomagnus » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:31 am

Weapon: Shotgun
Raymond T. wrote:
Decepticlone Soundwave wrote:As I was just looking on Wikipedia, I saw the image of the history of Cybertron via Soundwave after Serpentor borsed through him. Now, I'm all confused about Optimus Primal being there. If this it set in the G1 era, what the pit is he doing there? Unless my theory about Prime being able to remember Primal is correct (which is impossible since that is not even the form Primal was in when he returned the Matrix). This causes me confusion..........
Devil's Due's GI Joe vs Transformers comics are set in their own universe, and has no ties with other existing universes on either Transformers or GI Joe.


Yeah, I mean for crying out loud, at the end of the first DD Joe/TF series the Joes ended up with Transformer-sized battle mechs!
turbomagnus
City Commander
Posts: 3154
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 8:28 pm
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 4
Endurance: 2
Rank: 1
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 2

Re: G.I. Joe/TF's Question

Postby Tigertrack » Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:41 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
turbomagnus wrote:Yeah, I mean for crying out loud, at the end of the first DD Joe/TF series the Joes ended up with Transformer-sized battle mechs!


And Bumblebee died... :sad:
User avatar
Tigertrack
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16329
News Credits: 85
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:08 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby turbomagnus » Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:58 pm

Weapon: Shotgun
Of course he did, that's what he's there for - to look cute and die. (occasionally to get rebuilt as Goldbug, but that's a DIFFERENT TF/Joe crossover...)
turbomagnus
City Commander
Posts: 3154
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 8:28 pm
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 4
Endurance: 2
Rank: 1
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 2

Postby Windsweeper » Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:14 pm

Have to admit I enjoy those GI Joe TF comics more than the IDW stuff. Stormbringer was just empty.
Windsweeper
Gestalt
Posts: 2210
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:04 pm


Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

transformers dark of the moon bumble bee starscream 2010 - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 17 minutes 58 seconds
TRANSFORMERS HEADMASTERS AUTOBOT CHROMEDOME HARDHEAD ANIME PRODUCTION CEL - Time Remaining: 2 days 8 hours 34 minutes 12 seconds
TRANSFORMERS UNITED ARK UNICRON DECEPTICON UNIVERSAL DOMINATOR UN-29 TAKARA TOMY - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 20 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Generations Titans Return Fortress Maximus Titan Class Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 9 minutes 5 seconds
TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS VOYAGER FIGURE SCATTERSHOT COMPUTRON BETATRON - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 25 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers Rescue Bots - Morbot -Playskool Heroes - Action FIgure New - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 21 minutes 20 seconds
HASBRO Transformers  Age of Extinction Grimlock V Class NEW - Time Remaining: 3 days 15 hours 51 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Generations G-1 IDW GOLDFIRE New DELUXE CLASS bumblebee goldbug - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 51 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory
Twincast / Podcast #160:
"Grappling with Memory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, December 3rd, 2016
Website Security Test