G.I. Joe/TF's Question

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

G.I. Joe/TF's Question

Postby Dclone Soundwave » Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:25 am

As I was just looking on Wikipedia, I saw the image of the history of Cybertron via Soundwave after Serpentor borsed through him. Now, I'm all confused about Optimus Primal being there. If this it set in the G1 era, what the pit is he doing there? Unless my theory about Prime being able to remember Primal is correct (which is impossible since that is not even the form Primal was in when he returned the Matrix). This causes me confusion..........
Image
Latest Acquisition(s):
BW Tigatron
BW II Flash Lio Convoy
BW Metals Rampage
BW Neo Big Convoy
BW Neo Magmatron
User avatar
Dclone Soundwave
City Commander
Posts: 3612
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:45 pm
Location: CA

Re: G.I. Joe/TF's Question

Postby Raymond T. » Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:32 am

Decepticlone Soundwave wrote:As I was just looking on Wikipedia, I saw the image of the history of Cybertron via Soundwave after Serpentor borsed through him. Now, I'm all confused about Optimus Primal being there. If this it set in the G1 era, what the pit is he doing there? Unless my theory about Prime being able to remember Primal is correct (which is impossible since that is not even the form Primal was in when he returned the Matrix). This causes me confusion..........
Devil's Due's GI Joe vs Transformers comics are set in their own universe, and has no ties with other existing universes on either Transformers or GI Joe.
User avatar
Raymond T.
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11283
News Credits: 33
Joined: Thu May 02, 2002 4:48 pm
Location: Amsterdam, Northern Holland, The Netherlands, Europe, Earth (Sol III), The Sol Solar System.

Re: G.I. Joe/TF's Question

Postby turbomagnus » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:31 am

Weapon: Shotgun
Raymond T. wrote:
Decepticlone Soundwave wrote:As I was just looking on Wikipedia, I saw the image of the history of Cybertron via Soundwave after Serpentor borsed through him. Now, I'm all confused about Optimus Primal being there. If this it set in the G1 era, what the pit is he doing there? Unless my theory about Prime being able to remember Primal is correct (which is impossible since that is not even the form Primal was in when he returned the Matrix). This causes me confusion..........
Devil's Due's GI Joe vs Transformers comics are set in their own universe, and has no ties with other existing universes on either Transformers or GI Joe.


Yeah, I mean for crying out loud, at the end of the first DD Joe/TF series the Joes ended up with Transformer-sized battle mechs!
turbomagnus
City Commander
Posts: 3154
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 8:28 pm
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 4
Endurance: 2
Rank: 1
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 2

Re: G.I. Joe/TF's Question

Postby Tigertrack » Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:41 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
turbomagnus wrote:Yeah, I mean for crying out loud, at the end of the first DD Joe/TF series the Joes ended up with Transformer-sized battle mechs!


And Bumblebee died... :sad:
User avatar
Tigertrack
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16303
News Credits: 81
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:08 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby turbomagnus » Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:58 pm

Weapon: Shotgun
Of course he did, that's what he's there for - to look cute and die. (occasionally to get rebuilt as Goldbug, but that's a DIFFERENT TF/Joe crossover...)
turbomagnus
City Commander
Posts: 3154
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 8:28 pm
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 4
Endurance: 2
Rank: 1
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 2

Postby Windsweeper » Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:14 pm

Have to admit I enjoy those GI Joe TF comics more than the IDW stuff. Stormbringer was just empty.
Windsweeper
Gestalt
Posts: 2184
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:04 pm


Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Robots In Disguise Mini-Con Deployers Decepticon Fracture & Airazor - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 45 minutes 45 seconds
03422 TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS DECEPTICON DARKMOUNT STRAXUS Hasbro MISB IN STOCK - Time Remaining: 8 days 4 hours 46 minutes 45 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION YEAR OF THE SNAKE OMEGA SUPREME - Time Remaining: 8 days 18 hours 59 minutes 56 seconds
PRE-ORDER Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-29 Shockwave Figure Laserwave - Time Remaining: 7 days 2 hours 31 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece MP30 ratchet TakaraTommy Japan - Time Remaining: 7 days 2 hours 34 minutes 31 seconds
1987 Hasbro Transformers Terrorcons Rippersnapper 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 14 days 15 hours 5 minutes 40 seconds
1984 G1 Transformers Autobots Optimus Prime Team Poster 11x17 Ark Background - Time Remaining: 7 days 12 hours 38 minutes 7 seconds
1984 G1 Transformers Insecticons Bombshell Kickback Poster 11x17 Box Art FREESHP - Time Remaining: 7 days 12 hours 53 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive
Twincast / Podcast #149:
"Titans Arrive"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 10th, 2016