BeastProwl wrote:Hey, I have a quick question, regarding Zelda. I have the original OOT from when I was little, and I just read the red vs green blood thing. I have the original, red blood, fire temple chanting, the symbol on the shield and all the boxes is the same, all that stuff. Is it worth a crapton more? Or is it just like any other Zelda oot 64 game? I would never sell it, but it's always good to know.
You have version 1.0 then? Mine is PAL region, and seems to be the most recent cartridge version, 1.2:
- green blood
- Fire Temple choir instead of chanting
- Gerudo Symbol is still moon with star, visible on the blocks and Mirror Shield
The GameCube and VC versions have that symbol completely replaced.
I wouldn't put too much value in "special versions" themselves, especially with the glitches, but if it's a gold Cartridge you have, (v. 1.0 came in both gold and grey cartridges) handle it with care.
Top 5 Priorities:
1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) BW II VS-18 Powerhug vs. Autocrusher
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) RiD Landfill (regular, not the yellow)
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)Preparing to move to the US!
- JelZe GoldRabbit =:3