Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Generations FOC Wreckers and Beast Hunters Sharkticon Megatron Spotted In Retail!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Moderators: Cryhavok, Supreme Convoy, robofreak

Re: Generations FOC Wreckers and Beast Hunters Sharkticon Megatron Spotted In Retail!

Postby ILL-Star » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:43 pm

Motto: "What is life without misfortune?"
Weapon: Cluster Bombs
RAcast wrote:So that nice gunmetal grey/black IS the correct color? PHEW!

Actually it's kinda brownish.
ILL-Star
Fuzor
Posts: 215
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:37 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Generations FOC Wreckers and Beast Hunters Sharkticon Megatron Spotted In Retail!

Postby amtm » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:35 pm

Motto: "I'd've written a shorter post, but I didn't have the time."
Weapon: Sonic Boomer Laser
I picked this up a couple days ago but was too lazy to post a pic.

Update: Sorry, forgot to mention where. Found it at Wal-mart in Maryland. No sign of any at Target around here yet, though I found Grimwing and the newer version of Ultra Magnus there a few days earlier.
Want: Universe Jetfire.

Have: Too many to list.
User avatar
amtm
Vehicon
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:50 pm
Buy from amtm on eBay
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 3
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Re: Generations FOC Wreckers and Beast Hunters Sharkticon Megatron Spotted In Retail!

Postby Cobra Delaris » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:43 pm

Weapon: Energy Shurikens
I can't wait to pick this guy up.

I realize some people think it's an ugly color scheme but I think it's legit. :CON:
Check out my Transformer Review Show @ http://Blip.tv/CobraDelaris
And http://CobraDelaris.com
Cobra Delaris
Mini-Con
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:39 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Watch Cobra Delaris on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Generations FOC Wreckers and Beast Hunters Sharkticon Megatron Spotted In Retail!

Postby Venoose1 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:58 am

I just wanna know the series of life choices Megatron made that led to him choosing a fish aeroplane as an alt mode.
I think it's a cry for help.
Poor guy.
Venoose1
Mini-Con
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:12 am

Re: Generations FOC Wreckers and Beast Hunters Sharkticon Megatron Spotted In Retail!

Postby Mykltron » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:20 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
^lol!

It's good to see he's not coming out poo colour.
Image

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 29th November

TFs for sale (TFA, Classics, Movie, PCC)
User avatar
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6025
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:43 am
Location: Nearby. Watching.

Re: Generations FOC Wreckers and Beast Hunters Sharkticon Megatron Spotted In Retail!

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:44 pm

Motto: ""I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.""
Weapon: Electron Gun
They've got the Wreckers in my local New Hampshire Walmart on route 11 from Rochester. i already got the set from bbts...

And honestly, these are not that awesome. Their vehicle modes are nice, and their robot modes aren't too shabby, barring Impactor's stick arms. But the combined mode is a piece of JUNK! :BANG_HEAD: :evil:
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

My reviews of Transformers G1, one episode at a time. Stop by for a spell!
RK_Striker_JK_5
City Commander
Posts: 3062
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: Generations FOC Wreckers and Beast Hunters Sharkticon Megatron Spotted In Retail!

Postby Mindmaster » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:47 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Like I said, the Bruticus combination is much better than Ruination's
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

Make your guesses on BotCon 2014's exclusive figures here! You'll only regret it slightly.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 4843
News Credits: 16
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Generations FOC Wreckers and Beast Hunters Sharkticon Megatron Spotted In Retail!

Postby RAcast » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:48 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:They've got the Wreckers in my local New Hampshire Walmart on route 11 from Rochester. i already got the set from bbts...

And honestly, these are not that awesome. Their vehicle modes are nice, and their robot modes aren't too shabby, barring Impactor's stick arms. But the combined mode is a piece of JUNK! :BANG_HEAD: :evil:

What specifically are your issues with the combined mode? There's a good bit of fiddling you can do to make it considerably better. Just mess around with it, is my opinion, and you'll find some ways to make things do what you want. :)
User avatar
RAcast
Gestalt
Posts: 2777
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Generations FOC Wreckers and Beast Hunters Sharkticon Megatron Spotted In Retail!

Postby FortMacs » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:05 am

Weapon: Gatling Cannon
cant wait to find all of these guys, the wreckers will not be combined ill keep them as individual bots.
Image
User avatar
FortMacs
City Commander
Posts: 3202
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2002 1:17 am
Location: charlotte, nc
Buy from FortMacs on eBay

Re: Generations FOC Wreckers and Beast Hunters Sharkticon Megatron Spotted In Retail!

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:56 am

Motto: ""I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.""
Weapon: Electron Gun
RAcast wrote:
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:They've got the Wreckers in my local New Hampshire Walmart on route 11 from Rochester. i already got the set from bbts...

And honestly, these are not that awesome. Their vehicle modes are nice, and their robot modes aren't too shabby, barring Impactor's stick arms. But the combined mode is a piece of JUNK! :BANG_HEAD: :evil:

What specifically are your issues with the combined mode? There's a good bit of fiddling you can do to make it considerably better. Just mess around with it, is my opinion, and you'll find some ways to make things do what you want. :)

It feels floppy, cheaply-made, I have a bad time with him standing up and the weapon makes him off-balance. I wasn't even planning on keeping him in combined mode. All five of these guys are standing on my neo-G1 shelf and that's how they'll stay.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

My reviews of Transformers G1, one episode at a time. Stop by for a spell!
RK_Striker_JK_5
City Commander
Posts: 3062
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: Generations FOC Wreckers and Beast Hunters Sharkticon Megatron Spotted In Retail!

Postby njb902 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:05 am

I picked up the wreckers this morning at the walmart on peach street in erie pa!
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2564
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: Generations FOC Wreckers and Beast Hunters Sharkticon Megatron Spotted In Retail!

Postby RAcast » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:56 am

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:
RAcast wrote:
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:They've got the Wreckers in my local New Hampshire Walmart on route 11 from Rochester. i already got the set from bbts...

And honestly, these are not that awesome. Their vehicle modes are nice, and their robot modes aren't too shabby, barring Impactor's stick arms. But the combined mode is a piece of JUNK! :BANG_HEAD: :evil:

What specifically are your issues with the combined mode? There's a good bit of fiddling you can do to make it considerably better. Just mess around with it, is my opinion, and you'll find some ways to make things do what you want. :)

It feels floppy, cheaply-made, I have a bad time with him standing up and the weapon makes him off-balance. I wasn't even planning on keeping him in combined mode. All five of these guys are standing on my neo-G1 shelf and that's how they'll stay.

I'll give you the cheaply made part, they definitely skimped on quality for the entire FoC deluxe line, but floppy and having balance issues? Who are you using for the legs? I've never had issues with the G2 version, it's very stable and posable. I guess it doesn't matter if you're leaving them uncombined, I'm just wondering what you're doing that it's not solid. :P
User avatar
RAcast
Gestalt
Posts: 2777
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Generations FOC Wreckers and Beast Hunters Sharkticon Megatron Spotted In Retail!

Postby Mindmaster » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:59 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
RAcast wrote:...they definitely skimped on quality for the entire FoC deluxe line...


Well, I wouldn't say the entire line. Just the Combaticons (and the Wreckers, from what I've heard) and Jazz. My Ultra Magnus, Starscream, and Shockwave are all fine, quality-wise.
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

Make your guesses on BotCon 2014's exclusive figures here! You'll only regret it slightly.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 4843
News Credits: 16
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Generations FOC Wreckers and Beast Hunters Sharkticon Megatron Spotted In Retail!

Postby RAcast » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:01 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Mindmaster wrote:
RAcast wrote:...they definitely skimped on quality for the entire FoC deluxe line...


Well, I wouldn't say the entire line. Just the Combaticons (and the Wreckers, from what I've heard) and Jazz. My Ultra Magnus, Starscream, and Shockwave are all fine, quality-wise.

But, at least in the cases of the Optimus and Shockwave molds, they're still EXTREMELY tiny and thin. I love that Shockwave mold to death, but there's no defending how ridiculously small and thin he is.
User avatar
RAcast
Gestalt
Posts: 2777
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Generations FOC Wreckers and Beast Hunters Sharkticon Megatron Spotted In Retail!

Postby Mindmaster » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:05 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
RAcast wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
RAcast wrote:...they definitely skimped on quality for the entire FoC deluxe line...


Well, I wouldn't say the entire line. Just the Combaticons (and the Wreckers, from what I've heard) and Jazz. My Ultra Magnus, Starscream, and Shockwave are all fine, quality-wise.

But, at least in the cases of the Optimus and Shockwave molds, they're still EXTREMELY tiny and thin. I love that Shockwave mold to death, but there's no defending how ridiculously small and thin he is.


Oh yes, no argument there. Ultra Magnus, despite being awesome, looks sadly pathetic on my Classics shelf.
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

Make your guesses on BotCon 2014's exclusive figures here! You'll only regret it slightly.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 4843
News Credits: 16
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Generations FOC Wreckers and Beast Hunters Sharkticon Megatron Spotted In Retail!

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:36 pm

Motto: ""I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.""
Weapon: Electron Gun
RAcast wrote:
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:
RAcast wrote:
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:They've got the Wreckers in my local New Hampshire Walmart on route 11 from Rochester. i already got the set from bbts...

And honestly, these are not that awesome. Their vehicle modes are nice, and their robot modes aren't too shabby, barring Impactor's stick arms. But the combined mode is a piece of JUNK! :BANG_HEAD: :evil:

What specifically are your issues with the combined mode? There's a good bit of fiddling you can do to make it considerably better. Just mess around with it, is my opinion, and you'll find some ways to make things do what you want. :)

It feels floppy, cheaply-made, I have a bad time with him standing up and the weapon makes him off-balance. I wasn't even planning on keeping him in combined mode. All five of these guys are standing on my neo-G1 shelf and that's how they'll stay.

I'll give you the cheaply made part, they definitely skimped on quality for the entire FoC deluxe line, but floppy and having balance issues? Who are you using for the legs? I've never had issues with the G2 version, it's very stable and posable. I guess it doesn't matter if you're leaving them uncombined, I'm just wondering what you're doing that it's not solid. :P

I had it in the configuration in the instructions. Roadbuster as the left arm, Twin Twist as the right arm, Whirl as the right leg and Topspin as the left. Admittedly it was more to see how it looks. ;) I don't own the Combaticon set of this.

And do NOT get me started on the cheapness of the FOC toys. Jazz in particular will send me into RAEG! :BANG_HEAD: :BOOM: :BOOM: :evil: ;)
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

My reviews of Transformers G1, one episode at a time. Stop by for a spell!
RK_Striker_JK_5
City Commander
Posts: 3062
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: Generations FOC Wreckers and Beast Hunters Sharkticon Megatron Spotted In Retail!

Postby RAcast » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:08 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:I had it in the configuration in the instructions. Roadbuster as the left arm, Twin Twist as the right arm, Whirl as the right leg and Topspin as the left. Admittedly it was more to see how it looks. ;) I don't own the Combaticon set of this.

And do NOT get me started on the cheapness of the FOC toys. Jazz in particular will send me into RAEG! :BANG_HEAD: :BOOM: :BOOM: :evil: ;)

Well there's your problem. ;P Vortex/Whirl doesn't do a whole lot of good as a leg, I'd suggest always using Swindle/Roadbuster as a leg. I'd imagine Brawl/Twin Twist as an arm also makes him balance a little strangely due to 60% of him sticking off the side of the shoulder.
User avatar
RAcast
Gestalt
Posts: 2777
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Generations FOC Wreckers and Beast Hunters Sharkticon Megatron Spotted In Retail!

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:38 pm

Motto: ""I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.""
Weapon: Electron Gun
Well, if I ever combine them again I'll keep that in mind. ;)
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

My reviews of Transformers G1, one episode at a time. Stop by for a spell!
RK_Striker_JK_5
City Commander
Posts: 3062
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: Generations FOC Wreckers and Beast Hunters Sharkticon Megatron Spotted In Retail!

Postby NTESHFT » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:04 pm

Motto: "60% of the time, it works every time!"
Weapon: Black Magic
Haven't spotted Megatron yet, nor the Generations Wreckers, but the voyager wave with Sandstorm is popping up all around now...
Image
User avatar
NTESHFT
Brainmaster
Posts: 1292
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:50 pm
Location: Dirty South
Buy from NTESHFT on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Generations FOC Wreckers Spotted In Retail!

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:25 pm

Motto: "Little bit o' bg, not enough to do you any harm"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
We have new sightings for the Ruination wave of Generations Wreckers. Baha08 reported in the California Transformers Sightings page that he saw all five wreckers in a Toys'R'Us in the Yuba Bay area. Seibertronian AceMilo sent us a picture of his find with receipt. We also have sightings from fellow Seibertronians Klunk, MP-Prime and TyrannusDrakeXVIII who posted in the individual listings in our sightings section for Impactor, Roadbuster, whirl, Topspin and Twintwist.

There are many ways to report your sightings by snapping a picture and sending an email to news@seibertron.com, posting in our Sightings Forum which is organized by State/Country or in the Sightings Section organized by individual toys. Reporting your sighting helps make you an active contributor to Seibertron.com and helps our fellow members find the toys they are looking for.

Image

Image

Image

Generations Impactor
Image

Generations Whirl
Image

Generations Roadbuster
Image

Generations Topspin
Image

Generations Twintwist
Image
Last edited by LOST Cybertronian on Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image

People need to quit being butt hurt that the Bay movies are not G1. That's like saying you hate Transformers Prime because it's nothing like Armada.
LOST Cybertronian
News Staff
Posts: 3292
News Credits: 20
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: Generations FOC Wreckers and Beast Hunters Sharkticon Megatron Spotted In Retail!

Postby Metrosuplex » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:37 pm

Motto: ""Nothing so liberates the heart as when a fool awakens from his folly.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I think it's cause California is closest to China. :-? I'm just not surprised that the first sightings are in CA! Same thing with the Big Lots info - never seemed to materialize in IL. :BANG_HEAD:

Just glad I picked these up from HTS, as I've been wasting too much gas chasing TF's! :roll:

EDIT: I was referring to the Wreckers - didn't realize the news was combining threads/attaching Wreckers to Sharkticon Mega thread...

I actually found ONE Mega in a Wal-Mart in Palatine, IL. Sadly, the only one, but he was accompanied by Grimwing, Ultra Magnus, and Optimus. I'm guessing that's the entire wave? Cause that's just stupid planning if they think one Megatron per Voyager case is enough. :BANG_HEAD:
Words from the wise:
GuyIncognito - "MetroSUplex, do you understand inflation? I'm guessing not."
"It's not an animal; it's a robot. Robots don't need fur, feathers, or skin textures. And don't tell me they need it for disguise, as these robots are clearly not trying to disguise themselves." [in reference to Prime Grimwing]
"...you don't care what the topic is; for you, every thread is just an opportunity to argue, flame-bait, and troll."
User avatar
Metrosuplex
Combiner
Posts: 435
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:15 pm
Location: Illinois
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Generations FOC Wreckers and Beast Hunters Sharkticon Megatron Spotted In Retail!

Postby megatronus » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:05 pm

Motto: "I have better things to do tonight than die!"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I actually spotted all these guys yesterday - in New York. TRU in Times Square has them in stock.

Next time, I'll report it! #-o
Image
User avatar
megatronus
Godmaster
Posts: 1739
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: Generations FOC Wreckers and Beast Hunters Sharkticon Megatron Spotted In Retail!

Postby JustPlainJim » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:50 pm

Motto: ""Hold on; I'm gonna do something stupid.""
Weapon: High-Voltage Electric Cannon
I saw two of each of the five bots for Ruination at the WalMart in East Peoria, IL two days ago. Was very tempted...
JustPlainJim
Mini-Con
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:53 pm
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 3
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Re: Generations FOC Wreckers and Beast Hunters Sharkticon Megatron Spotted In Retail!

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:03 pm

Motto: "I have the body of a god! That god just HAPPENS to be Buddha!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Re: Wreckers

Aside from their head sculpts, these guys don't interest me. I have the Combaticons because they are the Combaticons. But I wish I didn't have them. I wouldn't get the molds again.
Burn wrote:
Wigglez wrote:It is a dude. And that's the picture I said to screw.


I'm just going to quote this and leave it here for everyone else to take out of context. :WHISTLE:


Check out my customs:
Classics Prowl
Classics Soundwave
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 886
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Northern MI
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Generations FOC Wreckers and Beast Hunters Sharkticon Megatron Spotted In Retail!

Postby Joetx » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:13 pm

The biggest news here is that they're listed at $12.99. I was sure TRU had marked up the price to $14.99 by now.
Joetx
Fuzor
Posts: 260
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:50 pm

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014