Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.
I have a problem. The head on my Generation Kups keep coming loose. I say Kups because it's happened to 2 of these figures. Anyone else experiencing this with Kup or Swerve.
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:47 pm
- Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
- Weapon: Armor Axe
By "loose" do you mean "popping off"?
Maybe try tightening the screw at the back of the head and/or apply a thin coat of crazy-glue or clear nail polish to the ball joint.
Also, Gen Kup's original head suck mighty balls. Get the I-Gear upgrade kit.
- Posts: 2579
- News Credits: 2
- Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
- Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
- Strength: 8
- Intelligence: 5
- Speed: 4
- Endurance: 10
- Rank: 4
- Courage: 9
- Firepower: 3
- Skill: 6
- Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
- Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Ah, that problem again.
Generation Kup's head is on a panel that relies on friction alone to stay up. Thing is, occasionally hinges can come out already loose out of the packaging. Sucks, but I have no real solution for that.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself
"If you try to please everyone, nobody will like it" - a very wise guy.
Top 5 Priorities:
1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Landfill (Heavy Load acquired)
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)
- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
- God Of Transformers
- Posts: 14614
- News Credits: 20
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
- Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
- Strength: 5
- Intelligence: 9
- Speed: 8
- Endurance: 7
- Rank: 1
- Courage: 6
- Skill: 5
- Motto: "You have no chance to survive make your time."
- Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
SentinelA wrote:I have a problem. The head on my Generation Kups keep coming loose. I say Kups because it's happened to 2 of these figures. Anyone else experiencing this with Kup or Swerve.
I think it's an extremely common issue. My Kup, like many, came with the head loose in package, and once in a while has had to be popped back on. I don't think you've got defective Kups, more it's just a design flaw.
- Posts: 766
- Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:27 pm
- Strength: 10+
- Intelligence: ???
- Speed: 2
- Endurance: 10+
- Rank: N/A
- Courage: 7
- Firepower: Infinity
- Skill: 4
Return to Transformers Toys Discussion
Registered users: Bing [Bot], bluecatcinema, canuslide, dreadwing95, duragrip, Exabot [Bot], Gauntlet101010, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, guarayakha, Insidious, Madeus Prime, Majestic-12 [Bot], Menastreaker, MGrotusque, MSNbot Media, NOS, RK_Striker_JK_5, ScottyP, tattood-transformer, themidnightdoctor, TheVenocWarlord, Treetop Maximus, victori, warzon3, Yahoo [Bot], ZeroWolf