Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.
Moderators: Counterpunch, Cyber Bishop, Supreme Convoy, robofreak
I have a problem. The head on my Generation Kups keep coming loose. I say Kups because it's happened to 2 of these figures. Anyone else experiencing this with Kup or Swerve.
- Gestalt Team Leader
- Posts: 988
- Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:47 pm
- Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
- Weapon: Armor Axe
By "loose" do you mean "popping off"?
Maybe try tightening the screw at the back of the head and/or apply a thin coat of crazy-glue or clear nail polish to the ball joint.
Also, Gen Kup's original head suck mighty balls. Get the I-Gear upgrade kit.
- Posts: 1779
- Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
- Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
- Strength: 8
- Intelligence: 5
- Speed: 4
- Endurance: 10
- Rank: 4
- Courage: 9
- Firepower: 3
- Skill: 6
- Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Ah, that problem again.
Generation Kup's head is on a panel that relies on friction alone to stay up. Thing is, occasionally hinges can come out already loose out of the packaging. Sucks, but I have no real solution for that.
Top 5 Priorities:
1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) BW II VS-18 Powerhug vs. Autocrusher
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) RiD Landfill (regular, not the yellow)
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)Preparing to move to the US!
- JelZe GoldRabbit =:3
- God Of Transformers
- Posts: 13093
- News Credits: 18
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
- Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
- Strength: 5
- Intelligence: 9
- Speed: 8
- Endurance: 7
- Rank: 1
- Courage: 6
- Skill: 5
- Motto: "You have no chance to survive make your time."
- Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
SentinelA wrote:I have a problem. The head on my Generation Kups keep coming loose. I say Kups because it's happened to 2 of these figures. Anyone else experiencing this with Kup or Swerve.
I think it's an extremely common issue. My Kup, like many, came with the head loose in package, and once in a while has had to be popped back on. I don't think you've got defective Kups, more it's just a design flaw.
- Posts: 727
- Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:27 pm
- Strength: 10+
- Intelligence: ???
- Speed: 2
- Endurance: 10+
- Rank: N/A
- Courage: 7
- Firepower: Infinity
- Skill: 4
Return to Transformers Toys Forum
Counterpunch, Cyber Bishop, Supreme Convoy, robofreak
Registered users: Actar, Bing [Bot], Bounti76, Dinomask, Exabot [Bot], Foxfire13795, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Joetx, Majestic-12 [Bot], Mkall, MSN [Bot], MSN NewsBlogs, MSNbot Media, Noideaforaname, RhA, Ropbot, SlyTF1