Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Godzillabot's Digibashes

This is where you can post your pictures of Transformers in whatever fashion you like (PG-13 or lower please).

Add a caption to your pic and it may be featured in the revival of the Seibertron.com Caption Contest!

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby mirageandjazz1197 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:32 pm

Godzillabot Primal wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:Do you two need a room or what? :P


........................... (no homo man)


I was in a bad mood sorry.

thats ok

mirageandjazz1197 wrote:wait i thought there were? and i said when the galleries pics come out.


There are no pics of AM Riperamu AKA Leo Prime


*facepalm* i meant thundertron's galleries and just turn the blue orange and maybe give him a new head.
mirageandjazz1197
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 550
News Credits: 13
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:51 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:Do you two need a room or what? :P


........................... (no homo man)


I was in a bad mood sorry.

thats ok

mirageandjazz1197 wrote:wait i thought there were? and i said when the galleries pics come out.


There are no pics of AM Riperamu AKA Leo Prime


*facepalm* i meant thundertron's galleries and just turn the blue orange and maybe give him a new head.



Okay. there is no images of Riperamu. There is a gallery of Thundertron and I won't do him because we'll no doubt be getting images soon. I'm already frenzing over the last of your digibashes trying to finish them.

TFP Siren

Image
Image

TFP Cheetor

Image
Image

AM Traitor Longarm with Armo

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:18 pm

Motto: "Post Star-Odyssey Stress syndrome is a real thing"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
So if you're free for a request, could you make G1 starscream, look horribly rotoscoped, like the equally horrible; aha's "take on me". That or put a bottle of "new Coke" in his hand Image
Image
User avatar
SW's SilverHammer
Headmaster
Posts: 1116
News Credits: 13
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: Portland
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:40 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
SW's SilverHammer wrote:So if you're free for a request, could you make G1 starscream, look horribly rotoscoped, like the equally horrible; aha's "take on me". That or put a bottle of "new Coke" in his hand Image


Huh? Rotoscoped? What is that? #-o
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:23 pm

Motto: "Post Star-Odyssey Stress syndrome is a real thing"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
Godzillabot Primal wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:So if you're free for a request, could you make G1 starscream, look horribly rotoscoped, like the equally horrible; aha's "take on me". That or put a bottle of "new Coke" in his hand Image


Huh? Rotoscoped? What is that? #-o


Rotoscoping is an animation technique in which animators trace over footage, frame by frame, for use in live-action and animated films, think "who framed Roger rabbit"

any how like this Image and if you can't, just put a bottle of new coke in his hand
Image
User avatar
SW's SilverHammer
Headmaster
Posts: 1116
News Credits: 13
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: Portland
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:40 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:So if you're free for a request, could you make G1 starscream, look horribly rotoscoped, like the equally horrible; aha's "take on me". That or put a bottle of "new Coke" in his hand Image


Huh? Rotoscoped? What is that? #-o


Rotoscoping is an animation technique in which animators trace over footage, frame by frame, for use in live-action and animated films, think "who framed Roger rabbit"

any how like this Image and if you can't, just put a bottle of new coke in his hand


Hm... I'll give this a go but I truly can't promise anything :-(
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:56 pm

Motto: "Post Star-Odyssey Stress syndrome is a real thing"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
Godzillabot Primal wrote:Hm... I'll give this a go but I truly can't promise anything :-(


if you can't, you can't, it's all cool :)
Image
User avatar
SW's SilverHammer
Headmaster
Posts: 1116
News Credits: 13
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: Portland
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby GetRightRobot » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:58 pm

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Im sure Godzillabot can do it! Just for a fun side note, pop culture classic Heavy Metal was rotoscoped as well! Now you know, and knowing is half the battle! GOOOO JJJOOOOOOEEEE
User avatar
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
Posts: 1702
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:54 pm
Location: MB SC!!!
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:16 pm

Motto: "Post Star-Odyssey Stress syndrome is a real thing"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
GetRightRobot wrote:Im sure Godzillabot can do it! Just for a fun side note, pop culture classic Heavy Metal was rotoscoped as well! Now you know, and knowing is half the battle! GOOOO JJJOOOOOOEEEE


ah movie trivia, the only thing that beats it, is music trivia :DANCE: :DANCE:
Image
User avatar
SW's SilverHammer
Headmaster
Posts: 1116
News Credits: 13
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: Portland
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby SG Roadbuster » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:03 am

I would love to see Beast Wars Tigerhawk, decoed, maybe new headed (but not necisary) into Predaking
SG Roadbuster
Micromaster
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:51 am

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:40 am

Motto: "Roll out!"
SG Roadbuster wrote:I would love to see Beast Wars Tigerhawk, decoed, maybe new headed (but not necisary) into Predaking


First: Welcome to Seibertron!! :D
Second: Certainly!
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby SG Roadbuster » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:06 am

Godzillabot Primal wrote:
SG Roadbuster wrote:I would love to see Beast Wars Tigerhawk, decoed, maybe new headed (but not necisary) into Predaking


First: Welcome to Seibertron!! :D
Second: Certainly!



thanks. i've been frontpage lurking the site for news for ages now. figgered i'd start posting on the boards now. i've got lots more ideas for ya if'n you'll have em. but i'll takes it slow and toss em out one at a time
SG Roadbuster
Micromaster
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:51 am

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:21 am

Motto: "Roll out!"
SG Roadbuster wrote:thanks. i've been frontpage lurking the site for news for ages now. figgered i'd start posting on the boards now.


Thats how most of us started out :lol:

SG Roadbuster wrote:I've got lots more ideas for ya if'n you'll have em'. But I'll takes it slow and toss em' out one at a time



Thank you. I like to take things slowly.

Also I'd be glad to make a siggy and profile pic you you

And: PREDAKING!!! :CON:

Image
Image
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby SG Roadbuster » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:40 pm

Godzillabot Primal wrote:
SG Roadbuster wrote:thanks. i've been frontpage lurking the site for news for ages now. figgered i'd start posting on the boards now.


Thats how most of us started out :lol:

SG Roadbuster wrote:I've got lots more ideas for ya if'n you'll have em'. But I'll takes it slow and toss em' out one at a time



Thank you. I like to take things slowly.

Also I'd be glad to make a siggy and profile pic you you

And: PREDAKING!!! :CON:

Image
Image



awww dude thanks. it looks amazing. my next suggestion: animated Waspinator, as the botcon 2005 Virulent clone
SG Roadbuster
Micromaster
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:51 am

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:18 am

Motto: "Roll out!"
SG Roadbuster wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:
SG Roadbuster wrote:thanks. i've been frontpage lurking the site for news for ages now. figgered i'd start posting on the boards now.


Thats how most of us started out :lol:

SG Roadbuster wrote:I've got lots more ideas for ya if'n you'll have em'. But I'll takes it slow and toss em' out one at a time



Thank you. I like to take things slowly.

Also I'd be glad to make a siggy and profile pic you you

And: PREDAKING!!! :CON:

Image
Image



awww dude thanks. it looks amazing. my next suggestion: animated Waspinator, as the botcon 2005 Virulent clone


Sure. But would you like a siggy?
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:25 pm

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Sweet prints that was a lot of requests. Mirageandjazz why can't you digibash things yourself? You have the software I don't really understand why you shot GBP with such a list if you do your own digibashes.
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
User avatar
MasterSoundBlaster
Headmaster
Posts: 1162
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: Let's just say I can see Russia from my house
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:58 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
For the heck of it I'm reposting TFA Crystal Widow and Horrorcon Waspinator with the Virulent Clone

Crystal Widow

Image
Image

Horrorcon Waspinator

Image
Image

Virulent Clone. This turned out way better then I expected it to. I mean this deco suits the figure ten times more then the old one.

Image
Image

Note to self: TFA Tripedicus from Safeguard?
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby BeastProwl » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:14 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
No on Tripedicus. That would just look strange.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6065
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:33 pm

Motto: "Post Star-Odyssey Stress syndrome is a real thing"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
BeastProwl wrote:No on Tripedicus. That would just look strange.


yeah that'd look very odd
Image
User avatar
SW's SilverHammer
Headmaster
Posts: 1116
News Credits: 13
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: Portland
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:57 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:No on Tripedicus. That would just look strange.


yeah that'd look very odd


True. Okay. Next?
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby SG Roadbuster » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:43 pm

duuuude the Virulent clones look amazing! thanks very much. next idea if'n ye like....hmmm ye mentioned Animated safeguard....howzabout Darkwing and Dreadwind made from those two?

ps: don't need a sig or avatar, but thanks anyways
SG Roadbuster
Micromaster
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:51 am

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
SG Roadbuster wrote:duuuude the Virulent clones look amazing! thanks very much. next idea if'n ye like....hmmm ye mentioned Animated safeguard....howzabout Darkwing and Dreadwind made from those two?

ps: don't need a sig or avatar, but thanks anyways


Okay. I just always like to offer. And dude seriously you have some good ideas!
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby SG Roadbuster » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:43 pm

Godzillabot Primal wrote:
SG Roadbuster wrote:duuuude the Virulent clones look amazing! thanks very much. next idea if'n ye like....hmmm ye mentioned Animated safeguard....howzabout Darkwing and Dreadwind made from those two?

ps: don't need a sig or avatar, but thanks anyways


Okay. I just always like to offer. And dude seriously you have some good ideas!



*bows* thank you
SG Roadbuster
Micromaster
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:51 am

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby mirageandjazz1197 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:51 pm

MasterSoundBlaster wrote:Sweet prints that was a lot of requests. Mirageandjazz why can't you digibash things yourself? You have the software I don't really understand why you shot GBP with such a list if you do your own digibashes.


uhhhhhhhh i have gimp but it sucks for me i am bad at making stuff like this (well.....i suck at all painting programs) sorry but i cant do all the stuff godzillabot here can do.

i am only 14 so yeah its like that.
mirageandjazz1197
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 550
News Credits: 13
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:00 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
SG Roadbuster wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:
SG Roadbuster wrote:duuuude the Virulent clones look amazing! thanks very much. next idea if'n ye like....hmmm ye mentioned Animated safeguard....howzabout Darkwing and Dreadwind made from those two?

ps: don't need a sig or avatar, but thanks anyways


Okay. I just always like to offer. And dude seriously you have some good ideas!



*bows* thank you


This'll take a while. I mean it's a total of six whole digibashes but I spent the evening making the heads.

Image
Image

The best heads I've ever done :D

But I want to see who can guess what part I used for Hydra's 'ears'

i am only 14 so yeah its like that.


I'm 13. And if you want to make better designs buy this software

http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-65136385-Photoshop-Elements-10/dp/B005MMMT6E/ref=sr_1_2?s=software&ie=UTF8&qid=1349834323&sr=1-2&keywords=adobe+photoshop+elements+10

This is what I use for everything image related. Digibashes, demotivationals, comics, and my face photoshopped into movie scenes. :P
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Photo Blitz

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014