Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Godzillabot's Digibashes

This is where you can post your pictures of Transformers in whatever fashion you like (PG-13 or lower please).

Add a caption to your pic and it may be featured in the revival of the Seibertron.com Caption Contest!

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby SG Roadbuster » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:21 pm

SG Roadbuster wrote:Why are you not working for Hasbro/Takara/Funpub designing redecos?


I ask myself that every day :lol:

Seriously. I'd contact them but I am sure they'd say no to any redecos I'd suggest and there are no doubt laws against employing a 13 year old :roll: (But does it qualify if the child in question wants to work? :-? )

SG Roadbuster wrote:my next idea: RTS Lugnut as Combusta
http://www.tfu.info/2003/Micron/Combusta/combusta.htm


If you were a woman I would kiss you for the ideas you give /:) :* :P :lol:[/quote]

was also thinking Classics Silverbolt as Falcia and Generations Scourge (with new head) as Twirl. ifn ye wanted to do the three as a set. didnt wanna overload ya though, so by all means, one at a time if n ye get sick of pink.
SG Roadbuster
Micromaster
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:51 am

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:47 am

Motto: "Roll out!"
SG Roadbuster wrote:was also thinking Classics Silverbolt as Falcia and Generations Scourge (with new head) as Twirl. ifn ye wanted to do the three as a set. didnt wanna overload ya though, so by all means, one at a time if n ye get sick of pink.


I'll give it a try. As long as I'll be working of the Lugnut mold I will be supplying four extra digibashes from him ;)
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby SG Roadbuster » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:17 am

Godzillabot Primal wrote:
SG Roadbuster wrote:was also thinking Classics Silverbolt as Falcia and Generations Scourge (with new head) as Twirl. ifn ye wanted to do the three as a set. didnt wanna overload ya though, so by all means, one at a time if n ye get sick of pink.


I'll give it a try. As long as I'll be working of the Lugnut mold I will be supplying four extra digibashes from him ;)



rockin, thanks bro
SG Roadbuster
Micromaster
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:51 am

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:30 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
GEN Combusta

Image
Image

Purple and Blue bomber planes. I've nothing more to say
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:20 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
GEN Armada Skylynx

Image
Image
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby mirageandjazz1197 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:36 pm

Godzillabot Primal wrote:GEN Armada Skylynx

Image
Image


:shock: the greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen (and my eyes)
mirageandjazz1197
Targetmaster
Posts: 660
News Credits: 14
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby SG Roadbuster » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:24 pm

Godzillabot Primal wrote:GEN Combusta

Image
Image

Purple and Blue bomber planes. I've nothing more to say



awesome
SG Roadbuster
Micromaster
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:51 am

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:05 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
Again sorry for the lack of postage but I've been busy with personal matters. I won't be able to post one of the five digibashes because the colors are horrible :SICK: (Trust me. They made Pyro look fantastic)

But out of the next two the bot modes for one is done. It's from the Lugnut mold. Care to guess who either of the two are? :P
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:53 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
GEN Gunbarrel

Image
Image

Just to tide things over untill the final Lugnut digibash.
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby mirageandjazz1197 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:09 pm

Godzillabot Primal wrote:GEN Gunbarrel

Image
Image

Just to tide things over untill the final Lugnut digibash.


Cool good in red
mirageandjazz1197
Targetmaster
Posts: 660
News Credits: 14
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:07 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
Generations Omega Supreme...






Image
Image

His head is made up of the following named classics figures:

GEN Hot Shot
WFC Megatron
WFC Bumblebee
Bumblebee
Drag-Strip
Jetfire

Buuuuuuuuut. Who can identify the gun on his head? :twisted:

Image

Next up: Twirl and Falcia
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Motto: "I have to return some video tapes."
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
Godzillabot Primal wrote:Generations Omega Supreme...
Buuuuuuuuut. Who can identify the gun on his head? :twisted:


oh oh A recolored Generations Nightstick
Image
User avatar
SW's SilverHammer
Headmaster
Posts: 1231
News Credits: 14
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: Portland
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:24 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:Generations Omega Supreme...
Buuuuuuuuut. Who can identify the gun on his head? :twisted:


oh oh A recolored Generations Nightstick

Exactamente
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:45 pm

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Whoa! Never would have thought that Lugnut could make a great Omega Supreme.
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
User avatar
MasterSoundBlaster
Headmaster
Posts: 1227
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: Let's just say I can see Russia from my house
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:30 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
MasterSoundBlaster wrote:Whoa! Never would have thought that Lugnut could make a great Omega Supreme.


I wish I could've done more but I couldn't figure out a reasonable way to have his laser hand :BANG_HEAD:
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby SG Roadbuster » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:44 pm

Godzillabot Primal wrote:
MasterSoundBlaster wrote:Whoa! Never would have thought that Lugnut could make a great Omega Supreme.


I wish I could've done more but I couldn't figure out a reasonable way to have his laser hand :BANG_HEAD:


Laser cannon hand=extra mechtech weapon packed in with figure? may be a sort of arms micron that tfs into a tank? just an idea, i know there's no way you'd be able to just build something like that from photoshopscratch
SG Roadbuster
Micromaster
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:51 am

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:37 am

Motto: "Roll out!"
SG Roadbuster wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:
MasterSoundBlaster wrote:Whoa! Never would have thought that Lugnut could make a great Omega Supreme.


I wish I could've done more but I couldn't figure out a reasonable way to have his laser hand :BANG_HEAD:


Laser cannon hand=extra mechtech weapon packed in with figure? may be a sort of arms micron that tfs into a tank? just an idea, i know there's no way you'd be able to just build something like that from photoshopscratch

Yeah. Plus Lugnut here doesn't have any 5 mm pegs/holes.

And even so it wouldn't be the first time I built a toy from scratch. Even if it'd never work in real life

Image

Image
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:55 pm

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Ha! They are all requests I asked for!
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
User avatar
MasterSoundBlaster
Headmaster
Posts: 1227
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: Let's just say I can see Russia from my house
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:28 am

Motto: "Roll out!"
I am sorry for delays. I have to go to spokane today for an appointment with my orthodontist. I will finish Falcia and Twirl as soon as I return
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:19 am

Motto: "Roll out!"
Falcia

Image
Image
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:01 am

Motto: "Roll out!"
I seriously am sorry for the delay on Twirl. I wanted to make up for lost time and do something special with it. but as it turns out the E-Hobby Scourge gallery doesn't match up to the GEN version (Since her toy was partially translucent plastic I thought it'd work)

Anyway. Twirl's bot mode is finished and her vehicle at 30% :D
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:43 am

Motto: "Roll out!"
Coming soon from Barbie. :P :P

GEN Twirl

Image
Image

I threw in her art for the heck of it

Guess the head?
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby SG Roadbuster » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:54 pm

Godzillabot Primal wrote:Coming soon from Barbie. :P :P

GEN Twirl

Image
Image

I threw in her art for the heck of it

Guess the head?



looks like Astrotrain with added mouthplate.
as usual,looks amazing.
and if'n you're ready for it my next idea: Powercore Combiner Heavytread as Armada Crumplezone (Cyclonus' Minicon)
SG Roadbuster
Micromaster
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:51 am

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby STINGRAY749 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Motto: "This is your end Rampage."
Weapon: Underwater Cannons
I've got one that I think wold be awesome if you can do it. Beast wars shockwave from Transmetal Megatron(T-rex). And what would be awesome is if you could somehow make a somewhat organic like head, and if you can't just use the energon shockblast head. For the gun combine the megatron tail and the shockblast arm cannon.
Image

3DS Friend Code: 2208-5040-1208
User avatar
STINGRAY749
Targetmaster
Posts: 617
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:43 pm
Location: Duluth, Minnesota
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:44 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
STINGRAY749 wrote:I've got one that I think wold be awesome if you can do it. Beast wars shockwave from Transmetal Megatron(T-rex).


I can do this. :D

STINGRAY749 wrote:And what would be awesome is if you could somehow make a somewhat organic like head, and if you can't just use the energon shockblast head.


Pfft! I'm the headmaster! I can do any kind of accurete head you want!

STINGRAY749 wrote:For the gun combine the megatron tail and the shockblast arm cannon.


Sweet!

SG Roadbuster wrote:looks like Astrotrain with added mouthplate.
as usual,looks amazing.


Nope. Try again. :twisted:

SG Roadbuster wrote:and if'n you're ready for it my next idea: Powercore Combiner Heavytread as Armada Crumplezone (Cyclonus' Minicon)


ohh....which one? I know there are several redecos
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Photo Blitz

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys
Twincast / Podcast #102:
"Hidden Mickeys"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 5th, 2014