Godzillabot's Digibashes

This is where you can post your pictures of Transformers in whatever fashion you like (PG-13 or lower please).

Add a caption to your pic and it may be featured in the revival of the Seibertron.com Caption Contest!

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:03 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
I will not be posting comics or digibashes for a few days. A family emergency has come up.
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby SG Roadbuster » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:03 am

Godzillabot Primal wrote:I will not be posting comics or digibashes for a few days. A family emergency has come up.


sorry tae hear about that, and we wish you good luck
SG Roadbuster
Micromaster
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:51 am

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Deadput » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:21 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Godzillabot Primal wrote:I will not be posting comics or digibashes for a few days. A family emergency has come up.


take your time it does not matter how long it takes you must get better.
william-james88 wrote: Awesome discussion points, glad to have you here Mirageandjazz!

Image
User avatar
Deadput
Godmaster
Posts: 1834
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 8:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby robotmel » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:26 am

Motto: "I once pooped an Energon Cube!"
Weapon: Dino-Missiles
:D
Hello GP!
Hope your doing okay and family are cool? ;)

When you are back at your desk, paint brush in hand, please may I request a repaint of these little fellas?

I wondered if you could splodge some G1 paint stylings to give them a Seeker look, as though they where the colour coordinated Targetmasters for our favourite jet Decepticons, Starscream, Skywarp and Thundercracker! ;)
Image
ROBOTMEL'S WANTS LIST! :BOT: PM ME PLEASE!
Classics/Generations - 25th Ann Unicron, United Scourge
Alternity - Ultra Magnus, Dai Atlas, Saber
Perfect Effect - Eject & Rewind
Fansproject - Assaulter (Broadside)
IDW Transformers (2009 Ongoing) - #22b (VF/NM)
MARVEL Generation 2 - Halloween Special (VF/NM)
User avatar
robotmel
Gestalt
Posts: 2386
News Credits: 14
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:22 am
Location: Great Britain
Buy from robotmel on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby BeastProwl » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:31 am

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
I Hope he's okay, werever he is. Im starting to get a bit worried to be honest.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6338
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:52 am

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
BeastProwl wrote:I Hope he's okay, werever he is. Im starting to get a bit worried to be honest.


Same here
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

Image
User avatar
SW's SilverHammer
Gestalt
Posts: 2956
News Credits: 25
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:27 pm
Location: Portland
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:49 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:I Hope he's okay, werever he is. Im starting to get a bit worried to be honest.


Same here


Terribly sorry. I am fine. But due to the previously mentioned emergency I will not be able to post comics or digibashes as frequently as I have in the past

robotmel wrote::D
Hello GP!
Hope your doing okay and family are cool? ;)

When you are back at your desk, paint brush in hand, please may I request a repaint of these little fellas?

I wondered if you could splodge some G1 paint stylings to give them a Seeker look, as though they where the colour coordinated Targetmasters for our favourite jet Decepticons, Starscream, Skywarp and Thundercracker! ;)
Image


We're okay. Thanks for your concern. I'll try to do them in seeker colors when I can
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:03 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Godzillabot Primal wrote:Image
Image


Reminds me more of his Shattered Glass doppleganger, Omega Doom.
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6185
News Credits: 48
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:50 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
I'll be returning tomarrow I am very sorry for the giant hiatus
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby SG Roadbuster » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:52 am

Godzillabot Primal wrote:I'll be returning tomarrow I am very sorry for the giant hiatus



we're glad to have you back bro
SG Roadbuster
Micromaster
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:51 am

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:46 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Perhaps you can try your hand at converting these heroic visages into their Shattered Glass counterparts?

Image

Yes, I admit, I like to go overboard with Shattered Glass characters. They're just that damn cool, alright?
Last edited by Mindmaster on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6185
News Credits: 48
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby BeastProwl » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:28 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Wel, Welcome back already! :lol:
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6338
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:26 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
So sorry everybody might be a little longer. :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: I will be returning for sure on monday!
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby BeastProwl » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:38 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Godzillabot Primal wrote:So sorry everybody might be a little longer. :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: I will be returning for sure on monday!

Well, welcome back mot now but maybe monday but maybe not! :grin:
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6338
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby PrymeStriker » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:22 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
BeastProwl wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:So sorry everybody might be a little longer. :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: I will be returning for sure on monday!

Well, welcome back mot now but maybe monday but maybe not! :grin:


I'm not going to be the grammar police today. :MR-T:
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5782
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:59 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
PrymeStriker wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:So sorry everybody might be a little longer. :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: I will be returning for sure on monday!

Well, welcome back mot now but maybe monday but maybe not! :grin:


I'm not going to be the grammar police today. :MR-T:


Well then, all's well that ends well. I hope :D
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

Image
User avatar
SW's SilverHammer
Gestalt
Posts: 2956
News Credits: 25
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:27 pm
Location: Portland
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:45 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:So sorry everybody might be a little longer. :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: I will be returning for sure on monday!

Well, welcome back mot now but maybe monday but maybe not! :grin:


I'm not going to be the grammar police today. :MR-T:


Well then, all's well that ends well. I hope :D

Damn it! It'll have to be Tuesday. I'm seriously sorry for all this :-(
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby SG Roadbuster » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:14 am

ummm welcome back?
SG Roadbuster
Micromaster
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:51 am

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:32 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Have patience, guys. He'll be back, don't worry.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5782
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:04 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
PrymeStriker wrote:Have patience, guys. He'll be back, don't worry.


Well, today is the supposed Apocalypse: perhaps he got hit first?

Either that, or April Fools Day in the Mayan calendar is on 21 December. >:oP
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6185
News Credits: 48
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:16 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Mindmaster wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:Have patience, guys. He'll be back, don't worry.


Well, today is the supposed Apocalypse: perhaps he got hit first?

Either that, or April Fools Day in the Mayan calendar is on 21 December. >:oP


Oh yeah, that's today.

I can't wait to see the internet uproar when on December 22nd when it doesn't happen. :lol:
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5782
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:55 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
PrymeStriker wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:Have patience, guys. He'll be back, don't worry.


Well, today is the supposed Apocalypse: perhaps he got hit first?

Either that, or April Fools Day in the Mayan calendar is on 21 December. >:oP


Oh yeah, that's today.

I can't wait to see the internet uproar when on December 22nd when it doesn't happen. :lol:


Yeah as we all know, the Mayan's were great at predicting the end of civilization I mean their empire's sti- oh wait -_-
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

Image
User avatar
SW's SilverHammer
Gestalt
Posts: 2956
News Credits: 25
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:27 pm
Location: Portland
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Deadput » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:18 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
happy holidays and happy new year to any one who is still alive... seriously all i do after school and stuff is sit on the computer waiting for something new to show up on this thread.

do i have to use the power of dark energon?
william-james88 wrote: Awesome discussion points, glad to have you here Mirageandjazz!

Image
User avatar
Deadput
Godmaster
Posts: 1834
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 8:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:11 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:happy holidays and happy new year to any one who is still alive... seriously all i do after school and stuff is sit on the computer waiting for something new to show up on this thread.

do i have to use the power of dark energon?



Oi! I'm still alive! I don't really want to go into the circumstances of my leave from the boards but I will be returning shortly
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby PrymeStriker » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:30 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:seriously all i do after school and stuff is sit on the computer waiting for something new to show up on this thread.


Then, I'm sorry, but it's time to find something else to do. :lol:
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5782
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Photo Blitz

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS MASTERPIECE PROWL TRU EXCLUSIVE MP-04 2014 New In Box - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 36 minutes 12 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Armada Wheeljack - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 54 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Legion Class ULTRA MAGNUS - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 57 minutes 13 seconds
Vintage 1985 G1 Transformers Autobot City Metroplex Titan TAKARA CO Macua - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 13 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers Legends LG18 Armada Starscream - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 14 minutes 30 seconds
Takara Transformers Re-issue 372 Starconvoy Optimus prime G1 C-360 Skygarry MISB - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 8 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece MP-09B Rodimus Prime Convoy Black Version NEW IN STOCK - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 13 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Motormaster Voyager Class New Sealed - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 33 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory
Twincast / Podcast #156:
"Gestalt Theory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, September 24th, 2016