Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Guess the Character

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Moderators: Cryhavok, Supreme Convoy, robofreak

Re: Guess the Character

Postby Twitchythe3rd » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:34 am

Motto: "I burn and I plunder as it suits my desire."
Weapon: Fireball Cannon
Va'al wrote: My biggest creations are famous worldwide.
I myself have done little since.
But I am still regarded as the greatest Man in my field.


Something tells me to say Mr Fantastic of the Fantastic Four, but I have a feeling that's wrong.
Image

The Ultimate Defense Against The Terrorcon Hordes!

Dead Metal wrote:Dudes, he's Soundwave. The only reason he's even in the Shadowzone is because he was too lazy that day. The moment the Shadowzone starts boring him he'll just walk out of there - because he's Batman Soundwave.
Twitchythe3rd
Headmaster
Posts: 1083
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:19 pm
Location: Surrounded by corn.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 4
Rank: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Guess the Character

Postby Va'al » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:23 pm

Motto: "Till all are pun!"
So close, yet so far.
The Amazing Adventures of Dennis and Bruce!
The only thing better than setting yourself on fire! -njb902


Image
Photo by robotmel
User avatar
Va'al
News Staff
Posts: 5360
News Credits: 58
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Unicron's Colon
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Guess the Character

Postby Shadowman » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:22 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Va'al wrote:So close, yet so far.


Hm, well, going off of that, I'm going to take a wild guess here: Stan Lee?
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Melvin, the Lord of Darkness
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28637
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Guess the Character

Postby Va'al » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:43 pm

Motto: "Till all are pun!"
Righty-o!
The Amazing Adventures of Dennis and Bruce!
The only thing better than setting yourself on fire! -njb902


Image
Photo by robotmel
User avatar
Va'al
News Staff
Posts: 5360
News Credits: 58
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Unicron's Colon
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Guess the Character

Postby Shadowman » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:00 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Ooh, neat.

Okay, hope this one hasn't been done before:

My family is the most dysfunctional ever. Dad's vanished, mom's dead, and me and my brother stab each other more times than brothers should.
I do a job my dad was hailed as a hero for, hell, he's practically got his own religion. I get paid peanuts, though.
I don't care, it's not about the money. It's all about just how damn fun this job is. And I figure, as long as I keep doing it, eventually I should hit the jackpot sooner or later.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Melvin, the Lord of Darkness
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28637
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Guess the Character

Postby Dead Metal » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:37 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Shadowman wrote:Ooh, neat.

Okay, hope this one hasn't been done before:

My family is the most dysfunctional ever. Dad's vanished, mom's dead, and me and my brother stab each other more times than brothers should.
I do a job my dad was hailed as a hero for, hell, he's practically got his own religion. I get paid peanuts, though.
I don't care, it's not about the money. It's all about just how damn fun this job is. And I figure, as long as I keep doing it, eventually I should hit the jackpot sooner or later.

Dante, Devil May Cry.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13478
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Guess the Character

Postby BeastProwl » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:40 am

Motto: "Nanomachines Son"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
DAMMIT! Stupid PS3 slow loading time....
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5982
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Guess the Character

Postby Shadowman » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:19 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Dead Metal wrote:
Shadowman wrote:Ooh, neat.

Okay, hope this one hasn't been done before:

My family is the most dysfunctional ever. Dad's vanished, mom's dead, and me and my brother stab each other more times than brothers should.
I do a job my dad was hailed as a hero for, hell, he's practically got his own religion. I get paid peanuts, though.
I don't care, it's not about the money. It's all about just how damn fun this job is. And I figure, as long as I keep doing it, eventually I should hit the jackpot sooner or later.

Dante, Devil May Cry.


Yep! Trying to move away from total obscurity.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Melvin, the Lord of Darkness
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28637
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Guess the Character

Postby Va'al » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:41 pm

Motto: "Till all are pun!"
Go Dead Metal go!
The Amazing Adventures of Dennis and Bruce!
The only thing better than setting yourself on fire! -njb902


Image
Photo by robotmel
User avatar
Va'al
News Staff
Posts: 5360
News Credits: 58
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Unicron's Colon
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Guess the Character

Postby Dead Metal » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:34 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
A little obscure.

I'm a badass, no seriously I am.
But I wouldn't brag about it, he wouldn't approve.
I spread his word amongst my flock and protect them from the evils that may hurt them.
Preferably with my fists, or well my mind.
Sure he disapproves of my actions, I know it because he tells me so.
But damn it, I'm have a responsibility to my home and I'll protect it even if it means I have to punch a hole in that guys fat face.
Cos I'm a badass.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13478
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Guess the Character

Postby Twitchythe3rd » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:39 pm

Motto: "I burn and I plunder as it suits my desire."
Weapon: Fireball Cannon
I got nothin'.
Image

The Ultimate Defense Against The Terrorcon Hordes!

Dead Metal wrote:Dudes, he's Soundwave. The only reason he's even in the Shadowzone is because he was too lazy that day. The moment the Shadowzone starts boring him he'll just walk out of there - because he's Batman Soundwave.
Twitchythe3rd
Headmaster
Posts: 1083
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:19 pm
Location: Surrounded by corn.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 4
Rank: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Guess the Character

Postby Dead Metal » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:59 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Twitchythe3rd wrote:I got nothin'.

I'm Italian and I hate communism.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13478
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Guess the Character

Postby Va'al » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:44 pm

Motto: "Till all are pun!"
..that really does not ring any bells.
The Amazing Adventures of Dennis and Bruce!
The only thing better than setting yourself on fire! -njb902


Image
Photo by robotmel
User avatar
Va'al
News Staff
Posts: 5360
News Credits: 58
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Unicron's Colon
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Guess the Character

Postby Dead Metal » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:53 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Va'al wrote:..that really does not ring any bells.

I might be called a "Don", but I'm no criminal.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13478
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Guess the Character

Postby Twitchythe3rd » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:56 pm

Motto: "I burn and I plunder as it suits my desire."
Weapon: Fireball Cannon
Dead Metal wrote:
Twitchythe3rd wrote:I got nothin'.

I'm Italian and I hate communism.


That gives me an idea, but it's probably wrong.

Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed?
Image

The Ultimate Defense Against The Terrorcon Hordes!

Dead Metal wrote:Dudes, he's Soundwave. The only reason he's even in the Shadowzone is because he was too lazy that day. The moment the Shadowzone starts boring him he'll just walk out of there - because he's Batman Soundwave.
Twitchythe3rd
Headmaster
Posts: 1083
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:19 pm
Location: Surrounded by corn.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 4
Rank: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Guess the Character

Postby Dead Metal » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:31 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Twitchythe3rd wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
Twitchythe3rd wrote:I got nothin'.

I'm Italian and I hate communism.


That gives me an idea, but it's probably wrong.

Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed?

No, we're looking at a character who's only been in books and films.
Also he lives in the post WW2 era.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13478
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Guess the Character

Postby Va'al » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:34 pm

Motto: "Till all are pun!"
Hm..

John Rambo?
The Amazing Adventures of Dennis and Bruce!
The only thing better than setting yourself on fire! -njb902


Image
Photo by robotmel
User avatar
Va'al
News Staff
Posts: 5360
News Credits: 58
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Unicron's Colon
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Guess the Character

Postby BeastProwl » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:38 pm

Motto: "Nanomachines Son"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Don Al Capone? Oh wait, he was a criminal... I don't know... Scarface? Again, a criminal.. I'm sure...I got nuth'n
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5982
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Guess the Character

Postby Dead Metal » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:38 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Va'al wrote:Hm..

John Rambo?

No.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13478
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Guess the Character

Postby Treetop Maximus » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:40 pm

Motto: "At least the opening was good."
Weapon: Railgun
No idea, so I'll just have someone guess.

I can pull tools and weapons from the chests of people around me. Well, I could, until episode 17.
Image
User avatar
Treetop Maximus
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 882
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 8:43 pm
Location: Freedomburgerland
Watch Treetop Maximus on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Guess the Character

Postby Dead Metal » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:34 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Mine was Don Camillo, sorry I thought he was more famous.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13478
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Guess the Character

Postby Va'al » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:43 pm

Motto: "Till all are pun!"
Dead Metal wrote:Mine was Don Camillo, sorry I thought he was more famous.



...you're right.
I'm such an idiot.
The Amazing Adventures of Dennis and Bruce!
The only thing better than setting yourself on fire! -njb902


Image
Photo by robotmel
User avatar
Va'al
News Staff
Posts: 5360
News Credits: 58
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Unicron's Colon
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Guess the Character

Postby BeastProwl » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:32 pm

Motto: "Nanomachines Son"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
So.... Who's next? rules state nothing for a situation such as this, so I'm guessing Deadmetal goes again?
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5982
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014