Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.
Moderators: Cyber Bishop, Supreme Convoy, robofreak, Cryhavok
- Motto: ""Death is the only way out.""
- Weapon: Sword of Fury
I was surprised that I didn't see this as a thread already! For anyone who dressed up for last night, or the weekend or whatever, if you want to show off your costumes this is the place to do it!
I decided Silent Bob was the way to go, and I even found a Jay. (not pictured, my grappling hook gun)
(pictured: My grappling hook gun)
Anyone else got an awesome one to share?
- Posts: 2765
- News Credits: 1
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 4:45 pm
- Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
Watch Samsonator on YouTube
- Strength: 5
- Intelligence: 7
- Speed: 4
- Endurance: 6
- Rank: 10
- Courage: 6
- Firepower: 10
- Skill: 7
- Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
- Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I was a zombie. I used an old Scream costume, put black-and-white makeup on my face, and splattered blood over everything.
Notice how I din't say it was fake blood.
Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
- Posts: 1548
- Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
- Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
- Strength: Infinity
- Intelligence: Infinity
- Speed: Infinity
- Endurance: Infinity
- Rank: Infinity
- Courage: Infinity
- Firepower: Infinity
- Skill: Infinity
- Weapon: Automatic Acid-Pellet Gun
I went to the rich people's neighborhood dressed as an IRS Audit.
- Matrix Keeper
- Posts: 9031
- Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:16 pm
- Strength: 10
- Intelligence: Infinity
- Speed: 7
- Endurance: 10
- Rank: 8
- Courage: 10
- Firepower: 8
- Skill: 9
- Motto: "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools- Douglas Adams"
- Weapon: Black Magic
Had a costume that was missing parts, so filled in the blanks. End result was Phantom of the Rock opera. A black and white cape, a hat with fake long hair, and a standard phantom halfmask.
The Happy Locust
- God Of Transformers
- Posts: 35251
- Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2002 3:46 pm
- Location: In dreams, in nightmares, in embarrassing fantasies.
- Strength: 3
- Intelligence: 8
- Speed: 9
- Endurance: 3
- Rank: 1
- Courage: 2
- Firepower: 3
- Skill: 10
Return to General Discussion
Cyber Bishop, Supreme Convoy, robofreak, Cryhavok
Registered users: Actar, Bing [Bot], El Duque, Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Majestic-12 [Bot], MSN [Bot], MSN NewsBlogs, MSNbot Media, SlyTF1, synapse, T-Macksimus, Thrust400, Transformers Fanatic